Advertisement

Author Topic: What is FEG, freedom equity group?  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
What is FEG, freedom equity group?
« on: May 11, 2018, 11:44:29 AM »
Another insurance selling company/group? I had a friend who recently joined and was wanting to come over and talk to me. I am always open to new ideas of making money but I have heard so many in the past. Should I go ahead and unfriend him, or should I be nice and give him a chance ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Re: What is FEG, freedom equity group?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 11:48:26 AM »
its funny how you brought this thread up.  reminded me of a time when a distance friend that I haven't seen for a long time, out of the blue called me up and said he wants to come and visit me.  at that time I didn't know that he was working for ***.  when he got here, he was rambling about insurance this and insurance that.  and me thinking to myself, nigga.....I thought you come to visit me because we haven't seen each other for a long time.  and not some BS insurance.  but nope.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 12:23:34 PM »
Another insurance selling company/group? I had a friend who recently joined and was wanting to come over and talk to me. I am always open to new ideas of making money but I have heard so many in the past. Should I go ahead and unfriend him, or should I be nice and give him a chance ;D
how could you pass up on a free meal?!?!

tell him yes, and pick a fancy restaurant to dine in.  when he goes to talk about all the money he makes and the potentials, cut him off by asking a question, "so, you got this meal, right?" 

end the meeting by saying, "i would like to get more information, can i meet your supervisor? lets say, Thursday night at Treasure Island, they're serving sea food!?"

O0 ;D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 01:01:17 PM »
Lol what's funny is that he called me out of the blue and I'm thinking to myself he's probably wanting to talk about fishing so I just started blabbering away about fishing. Turns out he wanted to come by and talk to me about something special. Knowing, I have already experienced these surprised visits and unexpected phone calls ;D :P

I guess I can tell him that we can talk over a fishing trip. On him! ;D O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 01:11:46 PM »
A beautiful woman one time asked to see me quickly. She said she needed to see me right away.

I got excited. I scheduled a time for her that same afternoon.

Then she introduced me to her business opportunities. :2funny: :2funny:

Unfriending your friend is harsh. But just tell him you have no time, since you already know you aren't interested in his stuff.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

flint-rod

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2018, 01:17:03 PM »
when i was in college my brother's wife has this cousin who tried to sell them life insurance at the time... he stayed with us for a couple of nights and i specifically recall picking/dropping him up/off at the airport... i'm surprised he didn't get my brother to purchase him his plane ticket too just to try and sell them life insurance... now a days... times have changed i'm certain... lol!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 02:04:31 PM »
I remember this girl I liked...

one day she asked me to buy phone cards...

I was like thinking to myself... cheezez... really????!?!?!

If your my friend I wouldn't ask that or do that to you...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2018, 05:43:14 PM »

Depends on you but Google is your friend:

https://freedomequitygroup.com/main/index.php

Advertisements