Advertisement

Author Topic: she is it folks....  (Read 3185 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +62
    • View Profile
Re: she is it folks....
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2018, 10:48:01 PM »
Wow, what a roller coaster of a story. Well, all's well that ends well, I guess.

all's well but it won't start hurting til later...haha my emotions travel slow..lol

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2018, 08:10:24 PM »
One of my coworkers just quit.  While being a coworker, we don't flirt or touch because of the work sexual harrassment law.  Now she's no longer with the company, it is fair game.  Already got her number and got to cheap thrill hugged her before she go.  She said to keep in touch. 

She's doing her intern at another company and in another city closer to mine plus she will be renting a room. 

Far away from parents, independent women is the recipe for me.  I'm not gonna be like you.  I'm going to fawk this one for real. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Superan

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 09:57:14 PM »
What does that mean? I thought you had to date to figure out compatibility before you can get to the relationship stage? Maybe my definition is too fluid? Eh... the permanence of things.

Rejections are real and it hurts like a beech

'MELT AWAY WITH ME"

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2018, 11:42:56 PM »
What does that mean? I thought you had to date to figure out compatibility before you can get to the relationship stage? Maybe my definition is too fluid? Eh... the permanence of things.

haha honestly, i'm not sure what it mean either...i guess it depends how you want to interpret it? lols i think for some people, they'll only go on dates with you if they know they like you enough already. not sure...lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2018, 11:47:37 PM »
One of my coworkers just quit.  While being a coworker, we don't flirt or touch because of the work sexual harrassment law.  Now she's no longer with the company, it is fair game.  Already got her number and got to cheap thrill hugged her before she go.  She said to keep in touch. 

She's doing her intern at another company and in another city closer to mine plus she will be renting a room. 

Far away from parents, independent women is the recipe for me.  I'm not gonna be like you.  I'm going to fawk this one for real.

sorry i let my asian brothers down...these black and mexican dudes been stealing our asian ladies away for decades now but I wasn't able to compensate and avenge one for us.....so perhaps you can accomplish what I have failed....lols for me, there's always next season...lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2018, 02:43:48 AM »
well folks...this is the last time I will talk about her...so bare with me..haha but i think i made the right decision...saw her with a new guy at the gym...and yup...she didn't waste no time taunting it to my face....but i continue my workout and felt good. could of have counter by hitting on the hot blonde next to me, but kept my ego in check... folks, it pays to be patient and brutally honest to yourself....th at's all i gotta say...i did that, and i sure as damn sure now i didn't make no same mistakes this time...haha although, no grudges still...i do feel bad still but...gotta have strict standards in today's quality of women out there, you got to if it falls apart and they taking half your money...lols

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2018, 12:06:24 PM »
Good to hear but lesson to learn Young grasshopper.

If you know the outcome as not going to be with her for long term, what would you have done differently is the question.

My answer is to fawk them before they gone.  I only cry about the sour poocee I never had. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2018, 10:46:43 PM »
Good to hear but lesson to learn Young grasshopper.

If you know the outcome as not going to be with her for long term, what would you have done differently is the question.

My answer is to fawk them before they gone.  I only cry about the sour poocee I never had.

haha...well..a pparently, we are different my man...sex is not the only thing on my mind all the time...lols most times I'm thinking about why i can't figure out how to fix something right or how I can better at something..got too much pride...lols

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2018, 11:04:21 PM »
why she's upset at me and why I'm upset with her...

trust me but black guys are like the worse when it comes to seeing a different color dude with one of they girls....lols so we were at a mini mart getting some gatorade one day....and this black dude walks in and started to give me this funny voice...I walk up to him and asked if there's a problem, and shit kind of went down after that....store clerk kick us all out....and she was upset at me for that??? come on girl....you didn't think I have a chance to put that guy down or what? haha j/k...

well...there's no turning back...after I saw how fast she moved from one guy to another...I'm just like...well maybe that incident was a blessing in disguise...cus again..I got strict standards...lo ls that tells me a lot about her character....s o upset at me over that incident but didn't take her long to move on....hmmmm but damn...yeah... she's one hot chick...but oh wells...everyo ne pisses and shits...lols

Advertisements