Advertisement

Author Topic: my older sister who i am probably the closest to was in town...  (Read 693 times)

flint-rod

her family just left yesterday... the other day, we went out for pho and she had her hubby season her pho for her... lol! it brought back so many memories of me cooking for her while she helped me with my homework in exchange, growing up...

i suppose when the women are the breadwinners in the relationship.. . us men don't mind cooking for them at all...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: my older sister who i am probably the closest to was in town...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 06:04:19 PM »
I think it has to do with her pretty nails going to get dirty.  I only squeeze your lemon.  Condiments?  Never cuz I'll ruin your bowl. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

flint-rod

Re: my older sister who i am probably the closest to was in town...
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 07:15:04 PM »
this is just me, if my hub ever ask me to make him a bowl of pho, this will be my response " kuv tsis yog yug los ua koj tus qhev, muaj tes thiab taw, pab siv thiab looooo!   >:( j/k...we don't expect to prep or make one another's meal unless we're sick ...

I thought it was funny when I was visiting my sil at her parent's house and her sil was blowing the pho for her husband before he could eat   :o

lol... some men... tau ua nom tiag tiag li... others li kuv ces qhev xwb... i knew this dude who was in his late 20's before he got married... because he's the only son... his mom would blow on his food before she fed him... yeah, he was in his late 20's at the time... lol!

Advertisements