Advertisement

Author Topic: Photos from Crown Beach, Transbay Transit Center, and Salesforce Tower  (Read 1090 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
The Salesforce Tower building in the background is easily the tallest building in San Francisco now:

Good to see the Transbay Transit Center almost done, no more restrictions on Fremont street going under it now (Salesforce Tower to the left):

Crown Beach...Water is warmer here...so lots of swimmers:

SF looks so far from here:

« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 02:52:04 AM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Nice, never heard of the place.

Like this post: +1
I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Nice, never heard of the place.

Thanks...It's near the Oakland Coliseum where our Raiders play... O0

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
I want to spend a couple of hours at Santa Cruz. I know its quite busy, whats the best way around beating the crowd, traffic, and parking?

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I want to spend a couple of hours at Santa Cruz. I know its quite busy, whats the best way around beating the crowd, traffic, and parking?

Generally speaking on a non-holiday weekday especially in the middle of the week (Tues, Wed, Thur)...Take some pictures to share if you can...

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Generally speaking on a non-holiday weekday especially in the middle of the week (Tues, Wed, Thur)...Take some pictures to share if you can...

Not sure if I want to visit tomorrow or next week but it will be on a weekday/afternoon O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Not sure if I want to visit tomorrow or next week but it will be on a weekday/afternoon O0

Try to avoid peak commute and lunch traffic...Not sure where you're coming from but mid-morning hours (9-11) are generally good to drive there. Then hangout and come back after 6pm..

Highway 17 to Santa Cruz can get pretty congested from 7-9am and 3-5pm due to working people's commute..throu gh Los Gatos, Scotts Valley, etc...

The more scenic Highway 1 is a bit out of the way with less traffic but it's a two lane highway most of the way from the north...so it can get congested too...

Advertisements