Advertisement

Author Topic: This cracks me up, lmao! No pun intended  (Read 1193 times)

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
This cracks me up, lmao! No pun intended
« on: November 19, 2018, 10:05:10 AM »
As sad as it is.......

Its been 18 years from the first review and still one star rating.....lma o.  I'll probably get ban for posting this and/or thread get locked.  Hey but its public information though, lol.

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/pebhmong.com

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: This cracks me up, lmao! No pun intended
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 10:21:58 AM »
We do not and cannot get into people's private message boxes.

I think that poster is just trying to put PH down. But we wouldn't know anything and wouldn't be able to see anything between two people if one of them didn't show us their conversations.

We respect people's privacy and integrity on here. So, let's not rush to blame Admins for problems between any two PHers. When you are at each other's throats, one will normally share your private messages. So, be careful about that. But Admins wouldn't be able to and wouldn't get into your message boxes. When we insist on respecting one another's privacy, we hold ourselves to that stand as well. We don't just get into anyone's box. Private verbal fights between two people aren't public and so we do not need to get involved.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 10:45:11 AM »

We do not and cannot get into people's private message boxes.    BUT if you want to...you could have access to someone's private messages, right?

I think that poster is just trying to put PH down. But we wouldn't know anything and wouldn't be able to see anything between two people if one of them didn't show us their conversations.

We respect people's privacy and integrity on here. So, let's not rush to blame Admins for problems between any two PHers. When you are at each other's throats, one will normally share your private messages. So, be careful about that. But Admins wouldn't be able to and wouldn't get into your message boxes. When we insist on respecting one another's privacy, we hold ourselves to that stand as well. We don't just get into anyone's box. Private verbal fights between two people aren't public and so we do not need to get involved.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 10:52:43 AM »
When I say "cannot", I mean "no."

But, again, if you pm someone, they will have your message forever and they can share it. It won't go away just because you have deleted it from your end of it.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 11:14:37 AM »
When I say "cannot", I mean "no."

But, again, if you pm someone, they will have your message forever and they can share it. It won't go away just because you have deleted it from your end of it.

Ua Tsaug!  :)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 12:08:00 PM »
Nkaujsee..you get worked up over my posts.

But sadly to say, some of those reviews are true.

I feel bad for the ones that they pull real information on.  I mean..how personal and invading and vindictive can you get?!?!?

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2018, 01:03:17 PM »
it's true though
not sure why you are laughing

these MOD will ban you and this thread

God did not created man...man created god

Offline blia

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2018, 01:33:16 PM »
One day everyone's imaginary conflict and bruised ego will come to an end with or without PH  ;D ;D

Advertisements