Advertisement

Author Topic: i know a bunch of you guys hate donald trump...here's something to cheer u up  (Read 1132 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
it was wrestlemania 23 when the texas rattlesnake STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

give the stunner to the donald

here's the youtube clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZBWk9ivHpo

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Hey, according to Trump, if we only raked the leaves in the forests, we'd be preventing forest fires.  :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Make trump to kiss your azz. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
its all business. The world has gone corporate. It doesn't matter who you voted for or who won in the midterm elections. The government and world leaders will always favor whats best for a country and not the people. Don't be gullible, Trump#2020....don't sell your stocks and keep investing. Work hard and get all that OT while you can. The next 4-5 years is going to come by fast. *thats my investment speech for all my Hmong people*

Like this post: +1

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
The Hmong who hate Donald Trump have no reason why they hate him other than because Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, and Madonna told them so.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Before then the Hmong people didn't give much thought about Donald Trump and I bet the same Azianpryde peeps loved his big mouth personality on "The Apprentice" because he was dropping people like a boss.

And for some reason because Donald Trump used a few choice words for the country Mexico, Hmong peeps be getting all butt hurt as if Mexicans gave a shit about the Hmong.  :idiot2: Yet, in private convos them Californian Hmong be talking shiat about beaners and how they invading every space in Cali.

Hmong men always denigrate Mexicans especially when their wives be getting some brown D.

The best thing about Trump is his loud mouth calling out snowflakes and telling it like it is.

Don't lie. Trump just said all the things you Hmong were already thinking.  O0

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
This Pres. lacks accountability and lied through his teeth EVEN when's he caught lying...he'll covered one lied for another.  You know his favorite saying, "fake news"....he drills this often to the public is an example of not taking accountability .  Being in that position, having integrity is important.  I think he will go down in history as the worst president, that's his legacy.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements