Author Topic: Venom  (Read 1003 times)

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Venom
« on: November 29, 2018, 07:07:45 PM »
*May contain spoiler*

We just saw Venom the movie and for heaven sake this was a disappointment .  Venom seem like a badazz hero slash bad guy but his story suck ballz.  The worst is his girl left him when he need her the most, then she went and got piped out by another dude (this just killed the movie as a whole) and this Venom dude (Eddie) kept chasing after this low life egocentric dumb women.  My wife even agree she was for herself and she don't really love Eddie.  I was hoping for a good movie, but end up with lost time I will never buy back. 

Sorry for the language, I've had it with these superhero movies, Argggggg!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Venom
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 08:04:53 PM »
How are the actions? That's all I care about.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 09:18:47 PM »
The worst is his girl left him when he need her the most, then she went and got piped out by another dude (this just killed the movie as a whole) and this Venom dude (Eddie) kept chasing after this low life egocentric dumb women.  My wife even agree she was for herself and she don't really love Eddie.
i think u and you girl got it all wrong its actually the other way around, eddie girl was a lawyer and he used her to access classified info on her laptop without her permission and cost her to lose her job, that why she left him and lost trust in em

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 09:21:30 PM by azn-guy »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 10:48:44 PM »
Two opposing views. That's good actions enough for me.

Going to watch it this weekend.

Like this post: +1
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 11:04:33 PM »
The producers of this movie already made more than twice of what it cost them to produce this movie thus far so they are laughing all the way to the bank regardless...

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 01:01:05 AM »
i think u and you girl got it all wrong its actually the other way around, eddie girl was a lawyer and he used her to access classified info on her laptop without her permission and cost her to lose her job, that why she left him and lost trust in em

No we understand that part, we know he F her up but instead of "its okay baby I'll find another job" she left him and went and got piped out by another dude.  Both my wife and I was like.....okay, she lost her job but they were about to get married, shouldn't their love over-ride a job.  She could get another one tomorrow.  We were in confused of how weak their love was and Eddie the idiot kept chasing after a love that's not there.  On top of that, in any movies if the star female get spread-eagle by another dude, GAME OVER, that killed it. 

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 01:05:24 AM by starchaser1989 »

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 06:03:55 AM »
*May contain spoiler*

We just saw Venom the movie and for heaven sake this was a disappointment .  Venom seem like a badazz hero slash bad guy but his story suck ballz.  The worst is his girl left him when he need her the most, then she went and got piped out by another dude (this just killed the movie as a whole) and this Venom dude (Eddie) kept chasing after this low life egocentric dumb women.  My wife even agree she was for herself and she don't really love Eddie.  I was hoping for a good movie, but end up with lost time I will never buy back. 

Sorry for the language, I've had it with these superhero movies, Argggggg!

sounds like you're describing a prono.

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 08:09:01 AM »
How are the actions? That's all I care about.

Action is awesome, storyline meh.

Advertisements