Advertisement

Author Topic: Stupidity in Hmong Libs Show Itself Again Over Deportation Issue  (Read 494 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Stupidity in Hmong Libs Show Itself Again Over Deportation Issue
« on: December 16, 2018, 01:26:20 AM »
Guess you dummies missed that PBS special on Cambodian deportees under the Clinton administration, eh? Or forgot about Janet Reno sending the ATF down on 5-year-old Elian Gonzalez.

Again, a documentary produced by YOUR left-leaning media paid for by our tax dollars.

Vietnamese deportees are for the non-citizens felons and only if Vietnam is willing to receive them. The two countries made an agreement and this isn't the first time or administration .

You either help build the wall or you're going to trade your place here in America with an illegal immigrant.

Deportation should be bright news for all you Trump Deranged fools and America is too racist.

Why these Vietnamese felons crying?

At least they won't have to deal with white racists in Vietnam, right?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I laugh so hard because these people are crying their eyes out while Meestah_Prince has given his life savings to Hmoobtebchaws.

Man, if only there was a Hmoobtebchaws. I know you PHers would be dying so hard to be deported.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements