Advertisement

Author Topic: my RANT this moring  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
my RANT this moring
« on: December 19, 2018, 07:52:59 AM »
do you have those co-workers that talks constantly 24/7??  dude, STFU already and just go to work.  there's a reason I have ear plugs in my ear. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Superan

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile
Re: my RANT this moring
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 08:29:08 AM »
 Have you ever heard of watercooler talks man? Is part of the bro science and social butterfly. Anyway, co workers just don’t understand.

'MELT AWAY WITH ME"

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 09:18:09 AM »
Do I ever OMG. Talk about dude I don’t your life story daily lol. I’m no longer there, thank goodness.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 11:21:56 AM »
when your co-worker talks too much...be the wall! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 11:52:10 AM »
I tolerated it but I did something magically recently.  I put a bug on him so I know where he is at all times and avoid him like the plague. 

If it's a nice chatterbox I don't mind but combine it with the **** aspect to it and do me wrong or back stab my azz, don't expect why the dynamic is different for me giving him the cold shoulder.  It is like a routine but you do something that stops his routine or comfort zone so now the dude has anxiety cuz no one is lending him their ears.

This is how annoying.  So I was reading cnn news on my lappie, the guy would stand behind me an whichever topic I put my cursor on, he would be giving his opinion of it.  I scrolled down the page just to hear him talking about the next subject.  I'm too nice to tell the guy to get the fawk out of my off.  He's a misfits of society like a guy with santa Claus body but wears his pants over his 7months pregnant looking belly.  Yeah, those type of computer nerds that can't get laid.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Peachy Fish

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 01:13:26 PM »
Lol that is too much for me. Work is work. I don't want to know other's personal business like that.

When I am done chatting, I look at the time and just tell them that I have a time sensitive matter to get to right away and will have to catch them later. If that doesn't work, I can shut my office door on those chatty days to keep them away.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 01:21:36 PM »
The problem is not the excessive talking.  The problem is us arguing on every topic given cuz we top Dawgs never bow or back down when a challenge of words is being presented. 

No works get done this way but I'm a user though.  Along the conversation, I would see ideas to be used at our quarterly stand up meetings with the bigger bosses. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 01:47:18 PM »
Man..

I tell you what... My coworkers want me to talk at work.. like they want me to talk!  It is so hard to please them, I work with like 70 percent women, if I don't talk they think something is wrong or I am mad etc etc etc etc... I just kinda need some peace and quiet and be left alone..

So when I'm quiet they get mad because they think I am not happy!  And they get mad because I am not talking with them or not being "happy"(when I'm quiet they think I am not happy)…

I just don't understand women...

One day I had to go buy flowers to make them happy because I don't know, I guess I was quiet and then they got mad at me and was mean to me...

They want me to be cherry and talkative and have a smile all day! and I guess at times, flirt with them!  it is very exhausting!  Becuase it's not that I just have to deal with one women, it's like 5 of them!  Sheesh!!!!!

Cheezes... women, can't understand them....

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 01:53:36 PM »
Man..

I tell you what... My coworkers want me to talk at work.. like they want me to talk!  It is so hard to please them, I work with like 70 percent women, if I don't talk they think something is wrong or I am mad etc etc etc etc... I just kinda need some peace and quiet and be left alone..

So when I'm quiet they get mad because they think I am not happy!  And they get mad because I am not talking with them or not being "happy"(when I'm quiet they think I am not happy)…

I just don't understand women...

One day I had to go buy flowers to make them happy because I don't know, I guess I was quiet and then they got mad at me and was mean to me...

They want me to be cherry and talkative and have a smile all day! and I guess at times, flirt with them!  it is very exhausting!  Becuase it's not that I just have to deal with one women, it's like 5 of them!  Sheesh!!!!!

Cheezes... women, can't understand them....
oh, I see.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2018, 01:55:56 PM »
Co-workers don't usually talk to me unless it relates to work since I'm quiet and keep to myself at work. But they're so loud that I can hear their conversations, conversations I don't want to hear.
I guess I'm not that much of a talker that's why my talkative co-worker annoys the crap outta me.  ear plug time.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 02:31:31 PM »
I don’t mind coworkers talking, to a certain extent.  My coworkers and I discuss both professional and personal issues....agai n, to a certain extent.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2018, 02:34:42 PM »
Let me tell you...

You know what the girls do at work?

When I'm working at a different site...

They will call me!

I mean geezez!

Will call me and ask me how I am doing and blah blah blah if I'm allright etc etc...

But I will admit, I do like it when they call me. :D

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2018, 06:30:16 AM »
OMG, please help me this morning.  It's not even 6:30 am and he is at it again already.  Today is gonna be bad since it's just him and me.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2018, 09:24:40 AM »
Sucks to be you man lol

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

supadupac

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2018, 09:40:08 AM »
do you have those co-workers that talks constantly 24/7??  dude, STFU already and just go to work.  there's a reason I have ear plugs in my ear.

I uhh.. had to pee real bad one time and my boss was talking to me one on one and he was just going on about some new technology that we should be using.. but i had to pee real bad but didnt want to interrupt him, it was torture

Advertisements