Advertisement

Author Topic: Captain Marvel  (Read 2864 times)

ladylily

Captain Marvel
« on: March 08, 2019, 08:36:34 AM »
Did it meet your expectation? I thought the movie was lacking. But it was nice to see a cameo of Stan Lee.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Marvel
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 11:33:51 AM »
her superpowers met my expectation but everything else was so and so, I kinda bum out about the skrull storyline it was going good till the end, i didnt like how they went with it hopefully they become a better storyline if there is a sequel to them and WTF is the point of that cat im was so confuse....

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 12:25:02 PM »
Could it be because their targeted audience was younger kids?  If you were a kid, would it still be lacking or would you be like: AWESOME!! SHES SO POWERFUL!!

ladylily

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 02:23:22 PM »
Their targeted audience was definitely for 10 years old and younger...woul dn't surprised me if the movie was rated G

ladylily

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 02:25:15 PM »
her superpowers met my expectation but everything else was so and so, I kinda bum out about the skrull storyline it was going good till the end, i didnt like how they went with it hopefully they become a better storyline if there is a sequel to them and WTF is the point of that cat im was so confuse....

The thing with the cat was a little weird. It was like a scene from Men in Black, where anyone and anything could be an alien.

vangsean

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 11:53:18 AM »
Overall, it was average for me. Not the best MCU movie but not the worst MCU movie either imo. I thought it was lacking a few things. The one I'm waiting for is Endgame.

Like this post: +1

ladylily

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 10:57:48 AM »
Overall, it was average for me. Not the best MCU movie but not the worst MCU movie either imo. I thought it was lacking a few things. The one I'm waiting for is Endgame.

OOUU...me too! Just six more weeks til End Game is out. You know...I wonder if Thanos have regrets about sacrificing his daughter now that he got what he wanted.

Advertisements