Advertisement

Author Topic: Yang for PRESIDENT!!!!  (Read 3348 times)

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Re: Yang for PRESIDENT!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2019, 12:29:33 AM »
that's not quite right...you understand that once in power they get to make laws and rules that you have to abide by.  the power of voting gives you a voice on what you believe in...you do not want some who is so out of touch that his policies affects your way of living.  take your fishing example.  what if tom cruise says fishing is banned and/or restricts how you  fish (you can only use one hook, strings and a can)!  would you want him in power?  it's wise to understand the the candidates and their agenda, vote on the one who you feel is going to represent your best interest.

ZDN,

I think star is saying from her opinion, these are all talking heads, and they take their orders. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2019, 05:38:21 AM »
That's what everyone was saying about Obama being Black during the primaries.

Damn

I guess I will say it
He is not going win/be the nominees

BECAUSE HE IS ASIAN
This ain’t local
TOO MANY RACIST NATIONALY

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2019, 08:40:29 AM »
Taiwan is not China.

And everyone voted for the wall that Mexico was supposed to pay. lol
of course, but not everyone is not going to be able to differentiate the difference between the two.

as for the wall, Mexico will be paying for it somehow, if they don't in pesos, they will certainly pay for allowing invaders into their country.  once america closes the border, they will have a hard time kicking out the illegal immigrants.

ZDN,

I think star is saying from her opinion, these are all talking heads, and they take their orders.
i understand his meaning that it doesn't matter who gets into power, because it doesn't affect him...ethan hunt and tom cruise is the same person after all.  however, one would think that if they have the power to decide who gets the main role in mission impossible, they should have gone with keanu reaves, he's bad a$$!  #johnwick3! ha!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 10:22:45 AM by ZDN »

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2019, 09:04:24 AM »
 :2funny: :2funny:

of course, but not everyone is not going to be able to differentiate the difference between the two.

as for the wall, Mexico will be paying for it somehow, if they don't in pesos, they will certainly pay for allowing invaders into their country.  once america closes the border, they will have a hard time kicking out the illegal immigrants.
i understand his meaning that it doesn't matter who gets into power, because it doesn't affect him...ethan hunt and tom cruise is the same person after all.  however, one would think that if they have the power to decide who gets main the role in mission impossible, they should have gone with keanu reaves, he's bad a$$!  #johnwick3! ha!

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2019, 01:34:23 PM »
Let me just put this this way......Once Upon A Time......I once run as second hand in my clan, I run a Hmong organization to help Hmong, I was also a part of a "Make a Change" at my job a team design to make changes for the good of the work place, I was a martial arts instructor for a martial art club in the Twin Cities. I have my share of joining committees, organization, groups, event org, concert org, etc. from various position to leader role.  I'm sure some of you haven't even been in a leadership role running a organized group with Hmong and American mixed.  The politics being played in most organization ESPECIALLY in a higher role is beyond words.  Look at your work place right now and the politics around it from hiring to anything and this is just the little BS stuff.  The government level is 10x worst in politics.  You either know how to play the game/role or you lose.

My point is, for the Naive people out there......Eve n a KING can't change certain things.  A good KING will understand that every change have its flaws.  Now apply this simple principal to a Democracy country like America......b asically, what it means is you can't pull the trigger by yourself because there are laws, constitution, rules, regulations, etc. that will prevent you from doing it to the full extent of your ABILITY.  Therefore what is left is........you just doing a job that pays the bill. 

However, I like how some of you think tho......that "If he get in office he's going the change the world OR If I get in office I'm going to start pushing these button and watch things change".  Good luck because you will be disappointed of yourself and come to realize what you can and cannot do real quick.

This Yang guy ain't gonna do jack.  He's a great persuader, talker, speaker, etc and when he get in office he just gonna ride the JOB train and retired, nothing more.  Some of you think you can make a big change, some of you can't even change your gf/wife mind about not to buy her a diamond ring, etc lol. 

Like this post: +2

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2019, 02:24:03 PM »
you can still win no matter who is in offices

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2019, 02:24:03 PM »
Let me just put this this way......Once Upon A Time......I once run as second hand in my clan, I run a Hmong organization to help Hmong, I was also a part of a "Make a Change" at my job a team design to make changes for the good of the work place, I was a martial arts instructor for a martial art club in the Twin Cities. I have my share of joining committees, organization, groups, event org, concert org, etc. from various position to leader role.  I'm sure some of you haven't even been in a leadership role running a organized group with Hmong and American mixed.  The politics being played in most organization ESPECIALLY in a higher role is beyond words.  Look at your work place right now and the politics around it from hiring to anything and this is just the little BS stuff.  The government level is 10x worst in politics.  You either know how to play the game/role or you lose. I agree with you on this part...I don't know how Ilhan Omar and AOC got into congress...two of the dumbest senators.

My point is, for the Naive people out there......Eve n a KING can't change certain things.  A good KING will understand that every change have its flaws.  Now apply this simple principal to a Democracy country like America......b asically, what it means is you can't pull the trigger by yourself because there are laws, constitution, rules, regulations, etc. that will prevent you from doing it to the full extent of your ABILITY.  Therefore what is left is........you just doing a job that pays the bill. 
this I would have to disagree...i understand there would need to be a consensus to make or change laws, but people in power have the authority to enforce it.  Other previous leaders may have been relax but if you got someone who understand their role and makes it hard for you...you have no one to blame because you failed to keep him out of power.  another example of how the way government works is primarily with taxes...do you want someone, a republican, who will use common sense and refrain from raising taxes OR a democrat, who will have to raise your taxes up to 50%-70% of your income, to cover for their outrageous agendas?

However, I like how some of you think tho......that "If he get in office he's going the change the world OR If I get in office I'm going to start pushing these button and watch things change".  Good luck because you will be disappointed of yourself and come to realize what you can and cannot do real quick. 
whether one is capable of fulfilling their agenda or not..we should look at each candidate to make sure their platform and ideas aligns with ours.  we hold these candidates accountable for their words and their actions. "voting" them there assures that they have our best interest at heart...whethe r they are able to achieve all or not, we would be grateful that their policies have no negative impact on us.

This Yang guy ain't gonna do jack.  He's a great persuader, talker, speaker, etc and when he get in office he just gonna ride the JOB train and retired, nothing more.  Some of you think you can make a big change, some of you can't even change your gf/wife mind about not to buy her a diamond ring, etc lol.
if  you want or have to vote, vote for this Yang guy...he's partially hmong (a Yang) and he's going to give you $1000 a month!  I, though, will see if Trump will make america even greater, this time! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2019, 02:25:34 PM »
my royalty is to no party
thanks to trump and his corporate tax cut welfare
i have become really rich
stock market are at all time high
sad, his GOP supporter don't understand
and they probably don't owe any stock

and the left just whine and complain about russian

i always PIC IT OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
FYI, this is just another one of my account, i have many with different brokerage (don't keep all your egg in one basket)

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2019, 05:40:13 PM »
LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 05:58:56 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2019, 05:41:01 PM »
LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 05:59:23 PM by theking »

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2019, 02:39:24 PM »
Those of you who want to know more about Andrew, here is your chance to learn more about Andrew Yang. 

www.noodlesonline.net

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2019, 12:58:39 AM »
Candidate Yang looks like a really smart, level headed guy.   He's got some pretty good ideas for the country.  I think I just found my candidate to vote for...

Like this post: +1

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2019, 08:48:47 AM »
In the end, just as in our working environments, it's not what you know (how smart you are), it's who you blow that gets you elected.  There are lots pf powerful lobby groups that will influence your elected candidate to vote a legislation a certain way.  You and I, our main job as a citizen is only to vote.  But once these people get elected, their party and associated lobby groups take over your elected official's legislation ideas, etc. 

Advertisements