Advertisement

Author Topic: A guy I work with really stinks  (Read 5354 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
A guy I work with really stinks
« on: May 03, 2019, 01:48:33 AM »
I feel sorry for the guy who has to sit next to him.  I tried sitting on that dude's chair to Talk to this guy and I couldn't stand the smell so I got up and kept my distance.  Thought it might be just that day but today, I tried to help the due and moved next to him to look at his screen and the same shitty smell was still on him.  He amelled like someone who pooped in their pants . I had to step back and talk to him from a distance because he smelled so bad.  Yuck.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Re: A guy I work with really stinks
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 12:16:13 AM »
not bad odor but bad breathe, we could literally smell his breathe a mile awhile when he talks, i remember me and my coworkers use to do rocks papers and scissors when one of us needed to talk to em  ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 01:17:37 PM »
Bring air spray might helps

Unless he's not in the position to fire you, you can honestly tells him cuz the hr handbook does have a saying that anything that prevents you from doing your job is a form of harrassment.  Butt juice, gotta be azz crack juice.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 11:36:39 PM »
....you can honestly tells him ...

He can't comprehend "honestly" ..just like the time he came onto PH to complain how his "white" boss are discriminating against minority applicants. Instead of being honest, stand up and speak up about it, he came to PH to complain about it which did NOTHING for those applicants. I asked him why he didn't stand up and speak up, about it and he didn't have any good reasons so it was just cricket sounds...NOT surprised though based on the traits he has shown here on PH!!!  ;D

Like I said in my previous post that was deleted, the co-worker may not even know that he "stinks"...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 08:02:25 AM »
if it is a distraction to you and others, it needs to be addressed, privately.  it could be a health disorder and not of personal hygiene.  if that's the case, your company will have to make accommodations, like giving him his own office, in the closet or some place!

if he's my friend, like TheKing, I'd tell him straight up, "n!gga, you stank!" ha!

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 01:26:42 PM by ZDN »

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 09:41:38 AM »
if it is a distraction to you and others, it needs to be addressed, privately.  it could be a health disorder and not of personal hygiene.  if that's the case, your company will have to make accommodations, like giving him his own office, in the closet or some place!

if he's your friend, tell him straight up, "n!gga, you stank!" ha!
I like the idea of giving him his own office space, instead of cubicles. But then, when you enter the office, you may have a hard time since its enclosed so the air would be more concentrated.  The other problem is, we're so short on space don't have any to give him atm.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 06:20:59 AM »
Now what if it was the boss who's stinky? 

"Boss I'm not trying to avoid you, but I am trying to avoid your stink!"  Now I only thought of that.  ;D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2021, 09:14:08 AM »
I once had a coworker who stunk. It was pretty unbearable in the summer, because the office wasn't that big. What's more, she always wore a hat, whether it be a beanie or a winter hat. (Yes, even in the summer.) My boss knew she stunk, but didn't know how to approach her about it.  ;D

Anyhow, after a few chitchats while sitting around in the office, I found out she was Muslim. That explained wearing the hats year-round.
but it doesn't explain the stench, or does it?

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2021, 09:56:48 PM »
I declare my religion is Hmongsliam.  I get to wear a hat all the time too, to cover my bald spot.  And then I will declare that bathing and showering is against my religion.   :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2021, 07:51:02 AM »
Sometimes some women have really strong perfume that stinks to me too.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2021, 01:17:12 PM »
Are you still working with the guy?

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2023, 03:00:59 PM »
He can't comprehend "honestly" ..just like the time he came onto PH to complain how his "white" boss are discriminating against minority applicants. Instead of being honest, stand up and speak up about it, he came to PH to complain about it which did NOTHING for those applicants. I asked him why he didn't stand up and speak up, about it and he didn't have any good reasons so it was just cricket sounds...NOT surprised though based on the traits he has shown here on PH!!!  ;D

Like I said in my previous post that was deleted, the co-worker may not even know that he "stinks"...

King, are you having beef with another PH... Rock and YAX?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements