Advertisement

Author Topic: Friends of Benefit  (Read 4753 times)

Offline FOREVER_SNY

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Friends of Benefit
« on: May 24, 2019, 01:11:45 PM »
My sister in law is 30 and single, having trouble finding a guy, and she never dated anyone, but she keep talking to this guy who she met online for few months now, who only wanted to be friend of benefit, I been telling her to leave him and she keep saying they are just friends on her terms. What do you guys think about Friends of Benefit?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Friends of Benefit
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 01:51:55 PM »
Hooking up for casual sex is an art.  It is not for everybody.  Those who are doing it are justifying it to their own set of rules and conducts.  Although it leads to nowhere for many, it is an alternative answer to loneliness.  Always say, do this or that.  As long as it is healthy and no damages then all is well but doing it long enough, feelings may be involved and things may get complicated. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 05:34:17 PM »
My sister in law is 30 and single, having trouble finding a guy, and she never dated anyone, but she keep talking to this guy who she met online for few months now, who only wanted to be friend of benefit, I been telling her to leave him and she keep saying they are just friends on her terms. What do you guys think about Friends of Benefit?

I think you mean friends with benefit...

As far as your sister in law goes, it's really up to her as she's an adult so if she wants to date someone just to have sex, she has the right to do what makes her happy...Nothin g wrong with sex between two consenting adults. Plus, there are plenty of women out there that are only seeking sex, not love or a serious long term relationship..

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 07:43:44 PM »
I don't even want to get caught in any black widow web... ;)

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 07:15:13 AM »
I don’t think “friends with benefits” really work out because if you talk/do things with them long enough, feelings will eventually get in the way.

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2019, 07:53:44 AM »
in your sister in-law's case, if her friend was the person who set the terms, "friends with benefits"...he's already got someone steady, while she's his benefit.  she'got nothing to gain...except the minimal time he spares online (when he's bored) and if both are lucky the occasional sex (phuck buddy), if there is any at all. 

if one really wants to be friends with benefits, consider being the whore (goes for men, too) because you should never have  just one! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2019, 01:55:06 PM »
I thinks it's the people who use the "terms" without even understand what the "terms" are.

Again thanks to the people who sell "smart" phone to make everyone else use more dumb, dumber, dumbest.  ;D dum, dummer, dummest.  O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2020, 11:27:05 PM »
Xxxx

« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 06:16:08 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2020, 02:14:22 AM »
They both sucks

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Rico

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 12:54:44 PM »

I love friends with benefits. no string attach, no argument, no money spending but when you need it, she is coming over to a good session. why not??

Offline jennamt

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2020, 08:01:23 PM »
A year too late but from my personal experience, some women (myself included) tend to view the sexual experience on a more emotional level than men do. When I had indulged in FWB in the past, I ended up hoping for more and causing myself unnecessary heartbreak. I couldn't complain about it to my partner because I knew the "terms" going in. If your sister-in-law has never dated, I definitely wouldn't advised this kind of relationship because she will get hurt. She is an adult so she can do whatever she wants. Let this be a lesson for her.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2020, 06:47:02 PM »
I love friends with benefits. no string attach, no argument, no money spending but when you need it, she is coming over to a good session. why not??

False. FWB is transactional.

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2020, 12:16:42 AM »
FWB hurts.  Unfortunately some people will need to experience it to understand the weight of the hurt.  Men can do many things that will mean nothing to them. 

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2020, 08:12:37 AM »
FWB hurts.  Unfortunately some people will need to experience it to understand the weight of the hurt.  Men can do many things that will mean nothing to them.

Let's not start to generalize here. Men AND Women are capable of being hurtful. I view FWB the same way I do masturbation; it's a means to an end. Less risk and work with masturbation imo.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2020, 05:29:17 PM »
Let's not start to generalize here. Men AND Women are capable of being hurtful.

True women are just as capable as men when it comes to "can do many things that will mean nothing to them."

Perhaps less cases on average than men but just as capable..

Advertisements