Advertisement

Author Topic: So.... Do Republicans assume every white person is an American?  (Read 16072 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: So.... Do Republicans assume every white person is an American?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 08:55:40 AM »
just like every minorities think white people are white supremacist! ha!

Like this post: +1
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 10:16:59 AM »
ikr, those stupid minorities! Someone gotta tell them, only White Trump supporters are.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 03:15:23 PM »
ikr, those stupid minorities! Someone gotta tell them, only White Trump supporters are.
so who would you call a minority who support trump? 

theking! TDS! ha!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 04:16:38 PM »

Depends ...some do some don't..Kind of like those idiots that wrongly "assume" there's no land to build in the bay area or nothing happens to you if you kill a "black man" in Tennessee or how come Whites are just "Americans" on job applications.. . :idiot2:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 04:19:18 PM »
so who would you call a minority who support trump? 

theking! TDS! ha!

"so who would you call a minority who support trump?"

The "TDS" (Trump Disciple Sucker) that proudly supports lies and fakes and even spit at his own parents' face as "fake love" in hopes of some tau ntsej tau muag.. ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 04:20:34 PM »

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2019, 10:43:04 AM »
Depends ...some do some don't..Kind of like those idiots that wrongly "assume" there's no land to build in the bay area or nothing happens to you if you kill a "black man" in Tennessee or how come Whites are just "Americans" on job applications.. . :idiot2:

Or that Trump supporting idiot who showed everyone that he's an EPIC FAIL by insulting someone else trying to show their stupidity, only to embarrassingly showed his own stupidity. That's what happens when a know-it-all idiot totally ignores his own visual aid he posted and automatically assume that the word "American" is next to the word "black" on job applications. And as usual, when the FACTS were  pointed out showing his mistake and him being wrong, instead of taking responsibility for his mistake, he once again, ignores the FACTS and denies about making a mistake and being wrong, all while continuing to argue that he is correct.  :idiot2:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2019, 01:56:49 PM »
LOVE IT! ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 12:11:23 AM »
Or that Trump supporting idiot who showed everyone that he's an EPIC FAIL by insulting someone else trying to show their stupidity, only to embarrassingly showed his own stupidity. That's what happens when a know-it-all idiot totally ignores his own visual aid he posted and automatically assume that the word "American" is next to the word "black" on job applications. And as usual, when the FACTS were  pointed out showing his mistake and him being wrong, instead of taking responsibility for his mistake, he once again, ignores the FACTS and denies about making a mistake and being wrong, all while continuing to argue that he is correct.  :idiot2:

So much for crying... "one last thing".. ;D ;D ;D

Look who FOLLOWED me here too for "everyone to see" like a "broken record"...That's right, it's the EPIC FAIL.. ;D ;D ;D

THANK YOU for proving me right by crawling back "over and over again".. O0 O0 O0

"EPIC FAIL"..guess "theFAKING" was a failed...CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM...What an EPIC FAIL loser.. ;D ;D ;D

And NOPE, still NOTHING to back up your lies after months of being challenged...N OT even a single legit quote, just more tuck and run and tantrums... :idiot2:

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2019, 05:22:36 AM »

Es koj tsis yog minority zoo li lawv los. Ha! Hypocrite tas mas

Haven't you read this news report. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/asian-hammer-murders-brooklyn-hate-crime_n_5c54b7aee4b08710475365d0
Whites have the highest crimes in history since they think they're so righteous yet evil underneath the skin like wolves in sheep clothing.

District Attorney Eric Gonzalez said Martunovich, who is white, was arraigned Friday on a 21-count indictment, which included charges of first-degree murder and second-degree murder as a hate crime.

“This was a violent, horrific and harrowing attack on three completely innocent, hardworking men who were targeted simply because they were Asian,” Gonzalez said in a statement.

Shortly after the attack, police found Martunovich two blocks away from the restaurant. According to police, he told officers that his attack was motivated by a movie he watched in which Asian men mistreated Asian women. :idiot2: :idiot2:  :2funny: :2funny:

If he's that heroic why didn't he go back to his own country and save his female counterpart?
bbc.com/news/world-europe-21474931

Like I said, righteous yet evil underneath like wolves in sheep clothing

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2019, 07:58:49 AM »
Es koj tsis yog minority zoo li lawv los. Ha! Hypocrite tas mas

Haven't you read this news report. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/asian-hammer-murders-brooklyn-hate-crime_n_5c54b7aee4b08710475365d0
Whites have the highest crimes in history since they think they're so righteous yet evil underneath the skin like wolves in sheep clothing.

District Attorney Eric Gonzalez said Martunovich, who is white, was arraigned Friday on a 21-count indictment, which included charges of first-degree murder and second-degree murder as a hate crime.

“This was a violent, horrific and harrowing attack on three completely innocent, hardworking men who were targeted simply because they were Asian,” Gonzalez said in a statement.

Shortly after the attack, police found Martunovich two blocks away from the restaurant. According to police, he told officers that his attack was motivated by a movie he watched in which Asian men mistreated Asian women. :idiot2: :idiot2:  :2funny: :2funny:

If he's that heroic why didn't he go back to his own country and save his female counterpart?
bbc.com/news/world-europe-21474931

Like I said, righteous yet evil underneath like wolves in sheep clothing
i am a minority, i don't think every white man is white supremacist, however, i do believe ALL white men have yellow fever! ha!

i blame is horrific incident on the city/state for having strict gun laws, which prevented the owner and patrons the right to defend themselves.  if kung fu didn't help them, definitely, gun fu would have.

Advertisements