Advertisement

Author Topic: So.... Do Republicans assume every white person is an American?  (Read 16076 times)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: So.... Do Republicans assume every white person is an American?
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2019, 02:51:54 PM »
..guess "theFAKING" was a failed...

Hahaha.  :2funny:

Made you admit you admit that you're an EPIC FAIL again.  :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2019, 07:35:12 PM »
Hahaha.  :2funny:

Made you admit you admit that you're an EPIC FAIL again.  :2funny: :2funny:

"Hahaha."...So much for crying... "one last thing".. ;D ;D ;D

BUT THANK YOU for proving me right by crawling back "over and over again".. like a "broken record" for "everyone to see"...O0 O0 O0

"EPIC FAIL"..guess "theFAKING" was a failed...CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM...What an EPIC FAIL loser.. ;D ;D ;D

And NOPE, still NOTHING to back up your lies after months of being challenged...N OT even a single legit quote, just more tuck and run and tantrums... :idiot2:

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2019, 11:26:20 PM »
i am a minority, i don't think every white man is white supremacist, however, i do believe ALL white men have yellow fever! ha!

i blame is horrific incident on the city/state for having strict gun laws, which prevented the owner and patrons the right to defend themselves.  if kung fu didn't help them, definitely, gun fu would have.

Seem like you have white fever for Supremacists and their D**k. No need to conceal your head in the rabbit hole. You're predictable as theking. Wait! You're him and have the same repetitive robotic language.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2019, 08:12:40 AM »
Seem like you have white fever for Supremacists and their D**k. No need to conceal your head in the rabbit hole. You're predictable as theking. Wait! You're him and have the same repetitive robotic language.

LOL....me defending my stance on white folks does not mean i favor them nor their private parts (except for women, of course  ;)).  to call me a hypocrite by bringing up one case (Martunovich) to represent all white folks and with me, simply providing a different perspective (lack of self defense due to restrictions) got you all delusional.  i am sure you heard of the phrase, if smell fart, it's because you laid it ("yog koj hnov paus tsw, koj yog tus tso")...you having white fetish for supremacists and their d!ck, has nothing to do with me...you called it!   

oh..and btw, theking and i are two totally different people...he has TDS, i don't. sounds like theking already got you infected with it! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2019, 06:15:25 PM »

oh..and btw, theking and i are two totally different people...he has TDS, i don't. sounds like theking already got you infected with it! ha!

"oh..and btw,"..the Trump Disciple Sucker ("TDS") ..."and i are two totally different people...he"...IS the "TDS", I'm not. "sounds like"..the Trump Disciple Sucker ..."already got you infected with it!"

No wonder his own fellow member of their clique, hmgROCK posted that intimate photo of them getting it on.. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2019, 07:14:44 PM »
Supremacists have nothing to do with you?  ??? Why bring up "white and  their supremacy" in the first place since you're trying to defend them.

just like every minorities think white people are white supremacist! ha!

What's so special about them? If they're so good to you why didn't you go to their site or online group instead PebHmong so you can share your whiny stories about minorities hate them so much. LMAO 

You can reply back and be butt-hurt all you want. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: 

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2019, 07:40:45 AM »
Supremacists have nothing to do with you?  ??? Why bring up "white and  their supremacy" in the first place since you're trying to defend them.

What's so special about them? If they're so good to you why didn't you go to their site or online group instead PebHmong so you can share your whiny stories about minorities hate them so much. LMAO 

You can reply back and be butt-hurt all you want. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
in no way am i defending white supremacists, however, I am defending white people who are not.  and you know for a FACT that not ALL white people are bad (given your ONE example).  if you look at my initial statement, you fit right in with "every minority" who thinks whites are supremacists.

i don't get "butt-hurt" over a good conversation/debate and etc...i think butt-hurt is you contracting TDS from theking!  his butt is always hurting! ha!

Like this post: +1
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2019, 02:12:11 AM »
But Libtards believe that black thugs are innocent. "Hands up, don't shoot!" :2funny:

Okay YAX, I'll give you one credit. White Libtards believe non-whites are Americans ----> second-class Americans who need them to be the great white savior. That's why they need you to feel that you are oppressed and that the Republicans are scary boogeymen. ROFL! Who you gonna call? Great White Savior Libtards!

If you believe white Libtards think you're equal and on their same level, YOU ARE HEAVILY BRAINWASHED. White Libtards are white supremacists, however, use hidden tactics to control minority groups.

As a conservative, I am not here to be buddy-buddy with the white Republican. I am only here to make sure Free Speech and the 2nd Amendment is upheld for all, along with the rest of the American Constitution. I am not here looking for the great white man to love me, be my friend, validate my culture, etc.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2019, 02:21:29 AM »
It's so laughable that the people who are most scared of White Supremacists are by far the most white-washed!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You claim that whites aren't superior but you already letting them control you by adopting all their values.

As for myself, I have no problem with white people who are proud of themselves and that includes believing they are superior. People should be proud of their ethnic group. They should view themselves as superior. Who else gonna love you and your race but you? Why you won't allow others to love their own race? That makes you a racist and an oppressor.

The funny thing is that white supremacists actually have no problem with you loving yourself and your Hmong. Like the libtards on college campuses, they, too, believe in segregation.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You know how you all want your Asian club, Black club, Hispanic club. They also want a White club.

What you really mean to say is that YOU IS MAD BECAUSE EVERY TIME THERE IS A RACE AMONG THE HUMAN RACES, WHITES COME OUT ON TOP. AND YOU IS MAD ABOUT THE RESULTS.

If you want to be at the top like the white man, then you gotta learn the white man's strategy. You become a Libtard and make the white man believe he is a victim who needs you to be the great Hmong savior.

ROFL!!!!!!!!

The white man already own all you non-white Democraps because he got you voting based on skin color (identity politics is the most racist thing ever!) and if you give him the power, he'll make sure you might get his crumbs.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 02:23:33 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2019, 05:40:41 PM »
in no way am i defending white supremacists, however, I am defending white people who are not.  and you know for a FACT that not ALL white people are bad (given your ONE example).  if you look at my initial statement, you fit right in with "every minority" who thinks whites are supremacists.

i don't get "butt-hurt" over a good conversation/debate and etc...i think butt-hurt is you contracting TDS from theking!  his butt is always hurting! ha!

No wonder hmgROCK posted that intimate photo of you two getting it on, he was plugging you from behind...no wonder you're "butt-hurt".. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2019, 06:45:17 PM »
ZDN switch his name to Gucci K. Seem like he embarrassed so no one notice.  :2funny:

BNM, babe, no one is afraid of the white supremacists. It's them were afraid of minorities taking their jobs and taking  their ladies.  ;D O0

Advertisements