Advertisement

Author Topic: Whats happening in hong kong  (Read 3058 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Whats happening in hong kong
« on: August 21, 2019, 04:12:47 AM »
Im sure they are wishing they are still under brittish rule.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Whats happening in hong kong
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 07:44:35 AM »
Time to get a hot Cantonese chick over, thePoster!

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 08:54:03 AM »
Maybe Trump can buy HongKong from China.  Show them Danes how its done. ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 10:26:28 AM »
LOL, there are 30+ more richer chinese men than trump and they couldn't even buy hong kong!

with more freedom and human rights, any citizen would prefer to be ruled in a more civilized and modern government.  china is imposing too much power on hong kong, i hope the protesters win their case but i think they will eventually succumb to the china's rule.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 05:58:20 PM »

LOL, there are 30+ more richer chinese men than trump and they couldn't even buy hong kong!
with more freedom and human rights, any citizen would prefer to be ruled in a more civilized and modern government.  china is imposing too much power on hong kong, i hope the protesters win their case but i think they will eventually succumb to the china's rule.

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 09:03:52 AM »
Time to get a hot Cantonese chick over, thePoster!

Well, I actually do have a hot Chinese chick.  And shes like, rich!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 09:04:55 AM »
Hong Kong is a special administrative region of the People’s Republic of China that, unlike the mainland’s provinces, has certain political and economic freedoms. The former British colony is a global financial capital that has historically thrived off its proximity to China. But in recent years many in Hong Kong have become concerned with what they see as efforts by Beijing to encroach on the city’s political system and intensifying economic disparities. As China’s economic and military might continue to grow, some fear that Hong Kong’s significant autonomy could erode.

aka I copied this from here  https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/democracy-hong-kong?gclid=CjwKCAjw1_PqBRBIEiwA71rmtWDVPQqg80g3t6V9pa_OWvcs24lk0Bx2JrfwXKfxEYIcrJi_CZ7XChoCyNAQAvD_BwE

and in my Chinese galfriend's own words - no travel to hongkong right now, u will be stuck in a subway station with riot and protestors...i t's not really the po-lee that are at fault for the most part, they have the anti-protesters that are creating more chaos to which enforces the po-lee to take action and a lot of the peaceful protestors get the short end of it

Reading I was surprised to see you typed so mature!  But turned out you just copy and pasted!!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 09:05:52 AM »
I do hope hong kong can keep its autonomy.  I remember when the brittish gave it back.  Kinda sad to see all of this chaos. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2019, 03:48:13 PM »
Nope not in europe anymore.

Well my imaginary gf is doing just fine.

She so cute!

Like this post: +1

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2019, 05:13:08 PM »
She is Chinese.

Super cute and skinnie as well.  And I think shes rich.

She made an account and put 10 thousand dollars in it and said its OUR money.   :)

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 05:17:02 PM by thePoster »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2019, 10:27:11 PM »
Well ilwho knows, it could all be a big farse, we will see.

And no I am not dating her for her weight in gold, I am dating her for her hot body and cute face of course!!!

You know she even offered to buy me a car, I told her no!!  Becuase I was going to get a cheap used car, she wanted me to get a brand new car. 

But she said something I heard from another chinese girl before

She said a chinese promise is good.

You have chinese friends, is it true?

Anyways I am still waiting on you to hook me up with your hot friends or non blood cousins.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 10:30:05 PM by thePoster »

Advertisements