Advertisement

Author Topic: Trade war with China..  (Read 21908 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Trade war with China..
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2019, 10:11:32 AM »
Because again, we have a political party that wants companies to pay their employees a living wage.

Those who are fighting for 15/min wage ought to think what China pays is a human rights violation.

How about companies taking less profit?
How about consumer first?
How about not passing on the buck and taking one for America?
How about a UNITED States and no political propaganda?

I could care less about political slant as I believe it's their tool to keep them in power, Left, Right or Other. You're part of the problem if you believe otherwise.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2019, 10:17:50 AM »
Hmmm...I don't know....maybe it's because we have a political party whose mission seems to be to destroy American businesses with taxation and regulation to fund their social engineering projects, otherwise known as entitlements!

And the other political party does not? I mean, let's pretend Ivanka and Daddy doesn't have goods manufactured in China right? Let's forget about nepotism, conflicts of interests and Russia and Putin.

Let's pretend Russia is a neutral bystander. Putin has no interest in a weaker United States right? Right?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2019, 06:02:24 PM »
How about companies taking less profit?
How about consumer first?
How about not passing on the buck and taking one for America?
How about a UNITED States and no political propaganda?

I could care less about political slant as I believe it's their tool to keep them in power, Left, Right or Other. You're part of the problem if you believe otherwise.

I'm a Conservative first and foremost. I have no true loyalties to any political party. I've voted for Democratic candidates before. I even voted for Obama twice. However, the Democratic Party has become too extreme, toxic, and anti-America. To deny that is to be completely naive or just stupid. We have a binary election. Staying out of the election because you're going to stick to your principles of "both political parties work for themselves" is basically giving a vote to the party that has become completely cancerous.

I mean, duh, of course both parties work for themselves to stay in power. The point is which one is driving us off the cliff slower and going to give us more nuggets. Until you can actually present a dark horse who is neither and can actually win an election then virtue signaling is moot.

But what do you know. DT is the dark horse.

If you think DT is Republican or Democrat then you've been swindled.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2019, 06:06:09 PM »
And the other political party does not? I mean, let's pretend Ivanka and Daddy doesn't have goods manufactured in China right? Let's forget about nepotism, conflicts of interests and Russia and Putin.

Let's pretend Russia is a neutral bystander. Putin has no interest in a weaker United States right? Right?

All I know is that DT is not a career politician. I can accept that he's a business person. Hurting consumers would be detrimental to his business. Career politicians risk nothing. Don't tell me you still buy Russia, Russia, Russia?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Nobody said anything about Russia being a neutral bystander. Mitt Romney brought it up in debate against Obama but at that time the Dems laughed and said the 80s called for their Cold War.

The Dems have become completely intolerable.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2019, 06:37:30 PM »
No, it is YOU who do not understand.

If a Chinese product sold to US consumers is going to cost the same as a US product, then might as well buy the US product. When that happens, Americans are essentially growing their own companies. They are giving back to themselves. You keep talking about our companies being fcked up but that's because they can't compete with China's low prices!

Can't compete, so they had to outsource jobs and relocate their company overseas? Give me a break! They're f'cked and same goes with our country. You either totally banned products from China and stop trading or you just shut up. The later seems to be the better choice seems we will still be standing behind our values. Playing the protectionist makes the US looks extremely weak and pathetic. It's inevitable that China will continue to rise with or without the US. We're only shooting ourselves in the foot with more tariffs.

As for Hong Kong? Do these people know think that they're in the right to make demands? The repatriation bill maybe reasonable but they're asking for democracy, that's a clear red line there. If they love it so much, they had the chance to leave the country in 1997. But they didn't... It's really non of our business or concerns regarding another countries affairs. Hate to say it but it seems, another Tienanmen square maybe what people there need it...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2019, 08:36:05 AM »
Can't compete, so they had to outsource jobs and relocate their company overseas? Give me a break! They're f'cked and same goes with our country. You either totally banned products from China and stop trading or you just shut up. The later seems to be the better choice seems we will still be standing behind our values. Playing the protectionist makes the US looks extremely weak and pathetic. It's inevitable that China will continue to rise with or without the US. We're only shooting ourselves in the foot with more tariffs.

As for Hong Kong? Do these people know think that they're in the right to make demands? The repatriation bill maybe reasonable but they're asking for democracy, that's a clear red line there. If they love it so much, they had the chance to leave the country in 1997. But they didn't... It's really non of our business or concerns regarding another countries affairs. Hate to say it but it seems, another Tienanmen square maybe what people there need it...
I beg to differ...US is the biggest importer of "cheap" chinese products and trade partner.  last year alone, US and china's bilateral trade was almost $600 BILLION...US accounted for $4.8 billion and while china only traded for $1.2 Billion.  that is a staggering difference (talk about free or fair trade). the purpose of tariffs is to impose taxes on their products to level out the playing field, since they are not trading fair.  without the US, china's economy would hit recession faster than you can say "cao ni ma"...ha!

Like this post: +1
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2019, 11:48:50 AM »
I'm a Conservative first and foremost. I have no true loyalties to any political party. I've voted for Democratic candidates before. I even voted for Obama twice. However, the Democratic Party has become too extreme, toxic, and anti-America. To deny that is to be completely naive or just stupid. We have a binary election. Staying out of the election because you're going to stick to your principles of "both political parties work for themselves" is basically giving a vote to the party that has become completely cancerous.

I mean, duh, of course both parties work for themselves to stay in power. The point is which one is driving us off the cliff slower and going to give us more nuggets. Until you can actually present a dark horse who is neither and can actually win an election then virtue signaling is moot.

But what do you know. DT is the dark horse.

If you think DT is Republican or Democrat then you've been swindled.
Those statements are about as True as Trump's statement about Hurricane Dorian hitting Alabama.  ;D

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2019, 04:06:31 PM »
Those statements are about as True as Trump's statement about Hurricane Dorian hitting Alabama.  ;D

I have Democratic friends and have voted for Democratic candidates, I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2019, 07:27:51 PM »

I know right it's as "true" as "Trump's statement about Hurricane Dorian hitting Alabama" as just as stubborn like what I pointed out in the thread I created about it. It's also as "true" as the ignorant claim of "no land to build in the bay area"...But some just can't learn so they repeat and cycle...their wrongs  ;D ;D ;D

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2019, 08:45:12 PM »
I beg to differ...US is the biggest importer of "cheap" chinese products and trade partner.  last year alone, US and china's bilateral trade was almost $600 BILLION...US accounted for $4.8 billion and while china only traded for $1.2 Billion.  that is a staggering difference (talk about free or fair trade). the purpose of tariffs is to impose taxes on their products to level out the playing field, since they are not trading fair.  without the US, china's economy would hit recession faster than you can say "cao ni ma"...ha!

Sadly it is fair. It seem like the US can only make crap that costs an arm and a leg so the Chinese don't buy as much while Chinese can produce lots of craps but American consumers continue to buy them anyways because it's cheaper. What can you expect the Chinese government to do? It's the same here, can the US government force consumers to not buy Chinese goods? Making the argument based on trade in-balance is for LOSERS and we are. Just pathetic! We can raise tariffs all we want but they will do the same and worst, totally shut us out of their market when they ran out of ways to tax American goods. Can the US do that, be excluded from pontentially the worlds biggest market?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2019, 04:51:58 PM »

^^^
You are a typical Leftist turd who deny facts. I guess mentioning the fact that I also voted for Bill Clinton on his second term still makes me a loyal Republican.   :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Fine YAX, you win. Your p.ussy is bigger than mine. You get the VAGINA OF THE YEAR TROPHY.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

When you stop coming on PH I will know that you're sitting in your own fecal matter or possibly dead.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2019, 10:47:08 AM »
Using a sharpie, Trump draws a bubble to include Alabama in Dorian's path so that BNM and his other dumb followers will believe his lie about it hitting this state.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2019, 10:56:30 AM »
yax, in case you didn't know that was the size of his penis, the picture was wrong so he had to draw and extra few inches...theki ng can testify the size! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2019, 04:25:46 PM »
yax, in case you didn't know that was the size of his penis, the picture was wrong so he had to draw and extra few inches...theki ng can testify the size! ha!

Which is why hmgROCK posted that intimate photo of you two getting it on with him plugging you up from behind..with his "penis"... ;D

Advertisements