Advertisement

Author Topic: zdn, wheres your ar15?  (Read 4606 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: zdn, wheres your ar15?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2019, 12:45:40 PM »
LOL...your attempt incite me to show you what i got is weak.  owning a gun takes responsibility, it is not to show off, brandish for no reason and/or to "play with".
you should be glad you have trump as your president.  legislaturers/senators are introducing gun control bills that would limit your exercise to your rights.  If Warren and Beto becomes president, the first thing they will do is confiscate your guns.  theking knows best cause he likes to npua trump's personal phom! ha!

im not brandishing you bro
im just saying
why talk all these talks about the 2nd amend and you don't even own one

lol

lock and load at the bedside
i doubt you even know anything about gun safety

here's a scene from the sixth sense

HEY WANNA SEE WHERE MY DAD KEEP HIS GUN

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2019, 05:05:57 PM »
theking knows best cause he likes to npua trump's personal phom! ha!

Which is why hmgROCK posted that intimate photo of you two getting it on..him plugging you from behind in a sit down position... ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2019, 07:41:23 AM »
im not brandishing you bro
im just saying
why talk all these talks about the 2nd amend and you don't even own one

lol

lock and load at the bedside
i doubt you even know anything about gun safety

here's a scene from the sixth sense

HEY WANNA SEE WHERE MY DAD KEEP HIS GUN

LOL...talk about owning guns, i have you know that i was an arms dealers back in the days.  ;)  and no, I don't just own one...I own multiple!  if there's any doubt, you are always welcome to accept my invitation (i'll even pay for our lanes usage plus targets).  my only fear is that you may collect gun but probably have never shot them.  your best knowledge of guns are probably google! ha!

here's a test...do you know what a fully semi-automatic weapon is?

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2019, 07:44:29 AM »
Which is why hmgROCK posted that intimate photo of you two getting it on..him plugging you from behind in a sit down position... ;D ;D ;D
you sound like you're a owner of a shotgun because that is pretty much all california allows you to have without restrictions.  you need to stop your pump action to that image, you might blow a load! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2019, 09:42:49 AM »
LOL...talk about owning guns, i have you know that i was an arms dealers back in the days.  ;)  and no, I don't just own one...I own multiple!  if there's any doubt, you are always welcome to accept my invitation (i'll even pay for our lanes usage plus targets).  my only fear is that you may collect gun but probably have never shot them.  your best knowledge of guns are probably google! ha!

here's a test...do you know what a fully semi-automatic weapon is?

i accepted your invitation
let me know if you want me to bring a15
seeing how you don't own any

also shooting bulleyes at 50 yard is piece of cake
i do bulleyes at 200 yard all day long
i doubted you even own any guns 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2019, 09:52:24 AM »
your best knowledge of guns are probably google! ha!

i don't google pic bro
ammo spell P=pebhmong
you ain't going find that photo anywhere in the web
i assure you

i built this gun myselft
the scope is a bushnell mirco dot

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2019, 10:02:05 AM »
Sorry bro
The ar15 can’t fit on your average night stand
Its just too long
Unless you have a freakin long night stand

I just don’t get it
All these talk and holla
And you don’t even own one

Lmao

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2019, 05:44:28 PM »
you sound like you're a owner of a shotgun because that is pretty much all california allows you to have without restrictions.  you need to stop your pump action to that image, you might blow a load! ha!

And that suppose to be true coming from Trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and have even spat at his own parents' faces as "fake love"...??  ???

No wonder hmgROCK posted that intimate photo of you two getting it on..him plugging you from behind in a sit down position... ;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2019, 12:06:07 PM »
And that suppose to be true coming from Trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and have even spat at his own parents' faces as "fake love"...??  ???

No wonder hmgROCK posted that intimate photo of you two getting it on..him plugging you from behind in a sit down position... ;D ;D ;D

You really love that picture. That's probably why ZDN assumed that. I don't think ZDN knows for sure because I'm assuming he isn't like you who goes around peeping into people's homes. Only way for your comments about Trump to be true is if you were peeping and saw what happened. Otherwise it's just your usual lies.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2019, 01:40:06 PM »
U sure man?
Don’t be wasting my time
I ain’t got time for kiddish game

Kiddish games are those who post up pics to prove to anonymous online users.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Until you give up your real identity online, you ain't s.hit to what you claim.

You know how dumb and desperate you look? If you the sh.it then why not just reveal who you really are? 

Many of us stay anonymous because there are crazies, such as yourself, lurking in the world. It's called being smart.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2019, 01:43:02 PM »
LOL...i invite you to come shooting with me...i will teach you a lesson or two on the ethics of gun safety and responsibility ...not to mention hit a bull's eye at 50 yards! ha!

Is that you on the left?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You posting pics online is as ridiculous as the two dorks in the photo.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

But go ahead and plug away. I wouldn't want to stop your intentions of looking like a damn fool.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2019, 12:04:28 AM »
You really love that picture. That's probably why ZDN assumed that. I don't think ZDN knows for sure because I'm assuming he isn't like you who goes around peeping into people's homes. Only way for your comments about Trump to be true is if you were peeping and saw what happened. Otherwise it's just your usual lies.

So much for crying "one last thing"... ;D ;D ;D Look the EPIC FAIL FOLLOWED me here too (must be bleeding bad this cycle)...to prove me right for "everyone to see" (AGAIN)...as well as "peeping" at her own fellow members of their narrow minded ignorant clique getting it on because she also wants to be plugged from behind... ;D ;D ;D

And NOPE, still nothing to back up her "lies" even though the challenge was issued months ago. What an EPIC FAIL!!! (tuck and run and tantrum..."over and over again" ...can't even provide a single legit quote) :idiot2: ... BUT THAT MEANS MORE ENTERTAINMENT FOR ME! ("over and over again" like a "broken record")  O0

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 01:03:36 PM by theking »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2019, 02:49:35 PM »
Kiddish games are those who post up pics to prove to anonymous online users.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Until you give up your real identity online, you ain't s.hit to what you claim.

You know how dumb and desperate you look? If you the sh.it then why not just reveal who you really are? 

Many of us stay anonymous because there are crazies, such as yourself, lurking in the world. It's called being smart.

Lol

We know you don’t even own any firearms too
All these talk and holla
About the 2nd amend

And you have zero firearms

Can’t even pass a background check

Advertisements