Advertisement

Author Topic: Photos from Oyster Bay and Sandy Beach, great day to work out on this Thursday!!  (Read 1165 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1333
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 03:09:45 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Why the photos of the 2 bike riders?

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Started talking to them because the mom's young son was peacefully sleeping in the kid trailer, and it kind of remind me of my own daughter. The mom said, it's her "peace and quite time and plus it's beautiful out here" so no better place to enjoy that quiet time. I told her that I have a little girl and sometimes as parents, it's good to have to those breaks because kids are generally like the Energizer Bunny. Then I took a photo of them to show how peaceful that area is even though it's kind of isolated. I mean if a young mom feels comfortable enough to bring her little toddler there, it should validate the peacefulness of that trail.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Didn't really talk to these cyclists except for saying "hi" but same here too in terms of peacefulness (although not as isolated as Oyster Bay).. O0:

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Started talking to them because the mom's young son was peacefully sleeping in the kid trailer, and it kind of remind me of my own daughter. The mom said, it's her "peace and quite time and plus it's beautiful out here" so no better place to enjoy that quiet time. I told her that I have a little girl and sometimes as parents, it's good to have to those breaks because kids are generally like the Energizer Bunny. Then I took a photo of them to show how peaceful that area is even though it's kind of isolated. I mean if a young mom feels comfortable enough to bring her little toddler there, it should validate the peacefulness of that trail.

Just curious. For a minute there I thought someone forgot to blur the faces of family and friends, which is a common necessity on PH. Hah!

More seriously, looks like you guys on the coast get to enjoy actual September weather. We're pretty much already headed into early Fall weather. I've counted 3-5 days of Sun thus far.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Just curious. For a minute there I thought someone forgot to blur the faces of family and friends, which is a common necessity on PH. Hah!

More seriously, looks like you guys on the coast get to enjoy actual September weather. We're pretty much already headed into early Fall weather. I've counted 3-5 days of Sun thus far.

Falls starts Monday and those of us on the coast do tend to fair better in terms of weather. With that said, I think it applies more for the Pacific west coast than the colder Atlantic east coast or the southern Gulf coast (more hurricane activities and torrential rain and thunder storms down there)...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Speaking of the Gulf coast...here's a photo from Texas yesterday  :o:

Advertisements