Advertisement

Author Topic: David Yangs a whole lotta song  (Read 1092 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
David Yangs a whole lotta song
« on: October 24, 2019, 10:12:25 AM »
Some of the comments are halarious.  People throwing in taboo comments here and there cracking me up.

Some of his fans saying its fire, just my personal opinion its not.  Sure his flow sounds nice but I feel its lacking fire! If that makes any sense.

He said "hotter than a stovetop"  I would never use that line!  Haha to be honest that is such a corny cheap unwitty analogy line I would never use it.  To me it would feel like worst than beginners rap material, its like something in my opinion a kid would say.  Honestly when he said that line I thought to myself "thats whack".  And the the ironic part was at the end of his rap song he want to call everybody wack!! 

You cant be calling people wack when you are using wack lines!!

I read the comments and his fans and new listeners are saying the track is fire.  I am just slapping my forehead. 

The delivery is good but in my opinion he kinda shot himself in the foot using a wack line and then calling everyone a wack.
Also his wise man line, cmon david yang, aint nobody want what you got, you got your sister for your girlfriend, aint nobody wanting thier sister for thier girlfriend. 

If I was a rapper, a battle rapper, or a diss track rapper, I'd say

You say you know we all not cut from the same cloth,
Maybe you really don't know becuase you dating from the same cloth.

😂

Hey I aint no rapper, no battle rapper, no diss track rapper, but when I heard that track, if I was a hater, a battle rapper, a rapper, or a diss track rapper, thats a line I would use.  😂

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: David Yangs a whole lotta song
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 10:14:07 AM »
And on a side note, if anyone uses my line, please just give me credit. 😂

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 10:24:53 AM »
Yea bro

Dating your sister
Thats wack

Going get funny looking kids
Its science

God did not created man...man created god

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 10:39:49 AM »
And he rapping about his song hitting thailand  like its something special and amazing, you know who songs hit thailand?  The people who raps and sings in thailand, and you know how those rappers and singers are like?

Haha, well I cant find the funny one on youtube but you know, they are more comical than anything. 

So when he rapped about that, personally I just laughed becuase I thought it was a weakpoint to bring up.  To be honest, its kinda wack to bring that up in the song.

Alot of gis comments saying his song fire, and the lyrics are awesome.  But not according to my evaluation. 

His song get a 4 out of 5 star for wackness.  He doesnt get a full 5 star wackness becuase the delivery is good.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 10:41:12 AM »
Look at this moua girl, telling me theres no other last names out there?!?!

https://youtu.be/UUYPNIlXEsE

Thats my girlfriend by the way.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 11:01:19 AM »
His fans and supporters I believe alot are just blindly supporting him, which is cool.

But the ones that keep saying his song goes hard?!?!  Cheezes folks, just becuase theres some curse words and lashing out does not make a song hard, but that is just my unprofessional opinion.

If I was a hater, a battle rappe, or a diss track rapper, I would put in my track the line

"All your listening fans for seven years riding your d.ick,
Its a shame you aint given them anything yet to know what hard is"

Just saying if I was, that'd be a line I use.

But back to what I was saying about his hotter than a stovetop line, see how uncreative and simple it is?

Read my line, its witty and creative. 

See how much the differ?

Well if anyone want to use that line, at least give me credit.

Its actually a diss on him and his fans.

I got the line idea from a comment a fan said they been listening to him for 7 years!!  And also from the fans saying he is so hard in his song.  But my thoughts are that his song isnt that hard at all.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 11:04:46 AM by thePoster »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 11:12:03 AM »
David yang, if you are reading this,
Hey man, just take this as a learning point.  Maybe you can learn from my writings.

You can take alot away from this, how to be more creative, not leaving yourself open easy comebacks, not being so corny, etc etc.

Im not trying to be mean or anything but lets be honest, im not sure you see it or not but with that song you leave yourself wide open.

Anyways the track is coming along, putting some of those lines together

You say you know we all not cut from the same cloth,
Maybe you don't know becuase you dating from the same cloth,
All your listening fans for seven years riding your d.ick,
Its a shame you aint given them anything yet to know what hard is

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2019, 11:30:55 AM »
Well you know, I gave it 4-5 good listens and trying to hear something but dang, I just dont hear it!

He talks about hes going spitting venom at the beginning but I listened to the song and aint no venom.

To be honest the song is just all over the place.  Seems just like hes just saying things, some stuff dont even make sense to me. 

But also, cmon david, how you gonna call us wackass b.itch the way you walked at the end of your video?!?

Yalls, look at the way he walk, no swag.  Aint nothing cool about the way he walked.  You cant be calling people names and walk like that.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2019, 06:57:49 PM »
I'm not a "rapper" David Yang fan. I'm a "kho siab" David Yang fan ;D

Advertisements