Advertisement

Author Topic: If this girl lost 30 lbs, shed be even more beautiful  (Read 902 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
If this girl lost 30 lbs, shed be even more beautiful
« on: November 03, 2019, 05:14:59 AM »
She has a nice voice and cute face

https://youtu.be/1apBv70253U

She'd be a stunner for sure

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: If this girl lost 30 lbs, shed be even more beautiful
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 03:00:05 AM »
I don't know why they don't show a slimmer version of her to demonstrate the meaning of her song.

Look at this one by Olivia Newton-Jon some years ago. The guys before and after...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz9VN40nCA

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 08:56:27 PM »
Yeah, I was kinda thinking at the end of the video she was going to show herself a bit thinner.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 07:38:19 PM »
Looking at myself in the mirror today,I thought to myself, if I lost 30 lbs, I would look good too. My face looks alright, just gotta get rid of my flub.

A couple girl looked me in the face today, I think they were happy.

Advertisements