Advertisement

Author Topic: Some commented about the neighborhood Xy Lee was shot in and I can see it  (Read 3138 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Some commented about the neighborhood Xy Lee was shot in and I can see it
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2019, 08:43:43 PM »
Watching Paula Yang's video, I noticed the back fence has a prison grade barb wire on top (another indicator that the home is likely located in a higher than average crime area) and lots and lots of bud light cans in the backyard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EQy2EXp5_g

« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 08:46:11 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2019, 08:49:16 PM »
How did she even go there and who invited her? 

Still not cool to do a selfie stick for her own ratings at the scene of the crime. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2019, 01:56:02 AM »
Peoples lives have been lost and some of yalls are using it as a jumping point to start an arguement...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2019, 02:53:14 AM »
That's what happens when some ignorant people can't comprehend simple common knowledge facts, and just want to stir sh!t and continue their cycle of EPIC FAIL like an "idiot".

My point is very simple, there are good and bad neighborhoods throughout America and when you live and/or drive through the bad ones, there tends to be more burglar bars on the windows and doors of those homes compared to the homes in a good neighborhood.

I've lived in both good and bad neighborhoods including the projects so that fact also correlate with what I've seen over the years. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2019, 02:55:56 AM »
How did she even go there and who invited her? 

Still not cool to do a selfie stick for her own ratings at the scene of the crime.

I think she's a Fresno city Council member so she probably just invited herself in as a city official or perhaps they know each other and those are her supporters...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2019, 07:38:49 AM »
I think she's a Fresno city Council member so she probably just invited herself in as a city official or perhaps they know each other and those are her supporters...

Well if she is the voice of hmong evening news then ok sure whatever cuz some people are wondering what happened and they want to know as much information as possible to this event as it is the talk of the town of the central valley.

Now showing footage of the blood and ish, I dont' think that is necessary.  Those need to be edited.  We are not talking about a slaughter house here where the kill is made into food.  We are talking about human blood, possible innocent blood being shed which then can be seen to some as a sacrificial entity and with that, whatever holy may keep it holy. 

I know she is getting grilled and drilled for her publicity stunt there.   

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2019, 01:28:05 PM »
Not what I am saying.  What I or anybody saying can be interpreted or misinterpreted at will. 

If he is saying that the ghetto has bar windows and doors then he is also correct. 

see here for references

http://www.city-data.com/forum/city-vs-city/848922-most-ghetto-visually-24.html

Basically what you are saying is that you are as intelligent or unintelligent as theking. Is "DuMa" pronounced and short for dumb-a.s.s?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2019, 01:32:51 PM »
Looks like a rich neighborhood to me
Cali folk experience alot of crimes
So they are easily spook

Gotta have 6ft tall fence, camera, bar window, etc...

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2019, 02:04:56 PM »
Basically what you are saying is that you are as intelligent or unintelligent as theking. Is "DuMa" pronounced and short for dumb-a.s.s?

so basically, what you are saying is that your assumption will make an azz out of you and your donkey?   :2funny:

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2019, 03:02:17 PM »
so basically, what you are saying is that your assumption will make an azz out of you and your donkey?   :2funny:

You two must love tugging each other off.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2019, 04:29:17 PM »

"Basically what you are saying is that you are as intelligent or unintelligent as" ...the "one" and only "idiot" tai. "is..the "one and only "idiot" ..."pronounced and short for" ...didn't get the "last word" crybaby "idiot"?

This is what the "one" and only "idiot" cried to the "mods and admins" about:

"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (BOO HOO). "I think it should be removed" (BOO HOO). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (BOO HOO HOO). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Funny as FK seeing a supposedly grown man throwing that kind of baby behavior and tantrums so if anyone wants to see the original version, PM me. I can post it for all to see but the "one" and only "idiot" will just run to the "mods and admins" and cry them a river about how "unfair" life is again... ;D O0

« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 04:31:31 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2019, 04:33:20 PM »
Looks like a rich neighborhood to me
Cali folk experience alot of crimes
So they are easily spook

Gotta have 6ft tall fence, camera, bar window, etc...

It can apply to some in Cali like it can also apply to some in Wi...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2019, 04:36:51 PM »

Careful, he might go running to the "mods and admins" and cry a river about how "unfair" life is about you too..

This happened when I made the "one" and only "idiot" tai cried the last time around, he ran to the "mods and admins" and cried:

"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (BOO HOO). "I think it should be removed" (BOO HOO). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (BOO HOO HOO). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)

Funny as FK seeing a supposedly grown man throwing that kind of baby behavior and tantrums so if anyone wants to see the original version, PM me. I can post it for all to see but the "one" and only "idiot" will just run to the "mods and admins" and cry them a river about how "unfair" life is again... ;D O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2019, 04:41:01 PM »
You two must love tugging each other off.

"You must" not have anymore balls left for "tugging" after running to the "mods and admins" and cried them a river about how "unfair" life is because you didn't get the "last word" like a cry baby with no balls to stand up for himself..I mean just look at what you cried to the "mods and admins" about the last time I made you cried:

Advertisements