Advertisement

Author Topic: I can see people getting it on at this theater, men pay $6, women free entry  (Read 465 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
You're in your own vehicle so I'm sure if you don't bother those around you, it's game on  ;D:

"The Fiesta Drive-In Theatre is an adult movie theater that was established in the 1980s and is one of the few operating drive-ins showing adult movies..."

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 07:53:37 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
AND I supppose lots of Fiesta Babies...too ;D ;D ;D ;D  On a serious note, if a guy takes a girl on a date here it'll be a big red flag but for married couple it'll be therapeutic.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
AND I supppose lots of Fiesta Babies...too ;D ;D ;D ;D  On a serious note, if a guy takes a girl on a date here it'll be a big red flag but for married couple it'll be therapeutic.

Depends as some women are also just looking for sex on a "date" (even on the first date) so it could be "therapeutic" for them too  ???:

Sex Survey Reveals The Percentage of Women Who Want Sex on the First Date

"the results speak for themselves: one in four men (28 per cent) would sleep with someone the first time they meet, but only one in 14 women (7 per cent) would do the same."

.. the age group of women most likely to want sex on the first date goes to those aged 18 to 24 with 14 per cent, the poll shows. In a sign of changing times, only 5 per cent of participants would hold out for marriage before having sex.

https://www.menshealth.com.au/percentage-of-women-sex-first-date

Advertisements