Advertisement

Author Topic: Sure it's a record but imagine you have $1,000 and it only cost you $1 to get it  (Read 476 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
These white rich guys are still conservatives with their money.  Sure they buy big toys and yachts but can they do what post malone did after the superbowl?  The guy took 50K of ones and went to a club and made it rain.  Back in my younger days, an azn promoter did the same thing in sf clubs.  I was there and the guy literally took a bag full of money, the money that I spent to get into the club and he threw it on stage.  It was raining $20s cuz $20 was the normal cover charge.  I got like 200 worth and my boys got some too.  The promoter guy was just high on something cuz they were talking about it afterwards and he made a bad mistake that night.  He thought it was loaded with 1s.   :2funny:

You can be rich but you gotta know how to floss right. 

See post malone here
https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/01/post-malone-50k-single-dollar-bills-ultraclub-e11even-miami-club/

see bezos partying here
https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/01/jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez-party-liv-miami-pre-super-bowl-lawsuit/

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
Short live the "fat 40 virgin that lives in mommy's basement" leeching off of her and so easy to get catch red handed for his lies  ;D:

hmgROCK, you do understand the concept of investing, don’t you? 

;D

Advertisements