Advertisement

Author Topic: Freedom Equity Group  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Freedom Equity Group
« on: February 14, 2020, 06:46:22 AM »
So, an Uncle to me called me up last night.  Haven't seen or spoke to him since Labor Day.  So, he calls me up.  Ask me how's the weather, family members, jobs, etc, etc.  Then he tells me, have I heard of this FEG.  I said NOPE, have not.  He texted me a link and ask me to look at it.

Anyway, do you guys know more about this group?  Or knows someone who's part of this?  Thanks.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 07:12:14 AM by Mr_Mechanic »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom Equity Group
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 06:50:57 AM »
Feg.com?
Financial advice?

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 07:12:35 AM »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 07:28:13 AM »
IDK.

https://www.freedomequitygroup.com/

must be this one
the stuff, product, life insurance, mutual fund....
they sell are really real

because it's an underlying from other 3rd party

it's an MLM.... business model so it require recruitment
and they get commission

you can cut out the middle man by just buying the fund yourself
it ain't that hard to do

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 07:41:45 AM »
Did he speak Hmong with an accent? If so, that wasn't your uncle.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 09:04:40 AM »
Did he speak Hmong with an accent? If so, that wasn't your uncle.
lol, he's my uncle.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 11:16:40 AM »
 O0

"...

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 03:10:42 PM »
FEG is run by Giles Moua.  Giles Moua uses young and dumb professionals to run his sales team.  He makes the lion share of the commission and the young and dumb professional who thinks he's going to be the next Giles Moua tries super hard using his entire warm market (his friends/families) and then Giles Moua like all the dipshit sales leader dump the youngin because he's wasted.  I see this outside of FEG.  It happens with ALL outside sales.  When the salesperson no longer has a warm market, they dump him/her.  Giles learned it from Mekas and so he practices the same crap.

Don't buy FEG because their insurance plan is inferior to something like Northwestern Mutual Life.  If you think you are helping a family member, HELP YOURSELF FIRST and protect yourself from a higher cost insurance plan.

My most recent story with FEG because an Uncle tried to sell me too and I told him the truth and he didn't believe me then one day he's not in FEG.  I had an OLD work colleague called me after years and she wanted to visit me.  I told her sure, and she said she wanted to introduce her brother because he has a business opportunity.  I asked her what is it.  It's FEG.  I said not interested but if you want to drop by and say a hi and visit my family, I am ok.  Brother comes along dress in his cheap clothing.  Dude ask me what I did, and I said blah blah blah.  he makes boring-ass small talks, I said let's go eat because they are busy.  I paid for our meal because she was a friend.  NO worries about a $250 tab.  I told her just be careful because Giles uses people and I know because I know people who use to worship him and are no longer part of FEG.  Long story short, this brother texts me about the business, I said no.  I said if he wants to go big, think bigger and be Giles.  LOL...dude trash talks to me about how I don't know blah blah blah and stuff, and I'm thinking to myself, you are so cheap you didn't even offer to pay for dinner, and you rode in your sister's car...  I told my old work colleague, don't bring your brother around next time because he's not welcome.

The positive side of the story organizations like Giles Moua...you'll learn how to pitch, persuade people, public speaking, some leadership and so forth...assumi ng you can apply these excellent skills to a real career, you will go places.  If anything, it'll boost your confidence and you'll stop dressing like a gangster and start dressing like a mafia.

Other notes, I've been around this shit since I was 8 years old.  I use to listen to pitches after pitches when the family/friends would come over to try to sell insurance to my ignorant father.  You know Primerica, my family was doing this in the early 90s.  Those stories inspired me to learn a lot about business.  I am not sure if I would be who I am if not for all those get rich story as a kid I heard from so many Hmong professionals.  Except, I watched all of them and say 95% of them fail, so I got a real education, did do some sales, and I worked for multinationals making good pay managing their business.  So in the end of these type of things, there is some good...but make sure you are doing this during your college days and not in your 30/40 thinking you going places.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 03:25:04 PM by w1s3m0n »

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2020, 06:06:07 PM »
Net writings should be shorter than this.

FEG is run by Giles Moua.  Giles Moua uses young and dumb professionals to run his sales team.  He makes the lion share of the commission and the young and dumb professional who thinks he's going to be the next Giles Moua tries super hard using his entire warm market (his friends/families) and then Giles Moua like all the dipshit sales leader dump the youngin because he's wasted.  I see this outside of FEG.  It happens with ALL outside sales.  When the salesperson no longer has a warm market, they dump him/her.  Giles learned it from Mekas and so he practices the same crap.

Don't buy FEG because their insurance plan is inferior to something like Northwestern Mutual Life.  If you think you are helping a family member, HELP YOURSELF FIRST and protect yourself from a higher cost insurance plan.

My most recent story with FEG because an Uncle tried to sell me too and I told him the truth and he didn't believe me then one day he's not in FEG.  I had an OLD work colleague called me after years and she wanted to visit me.  I told her sure, and she said she wanted to introduce her brother because he has a business opportunity.  I asked her what is it.  It's FEG.  I said not interested but if you want to drop by and say a hi and visit my family, I am ok.  Brother comes along dress in his cheap clothing.  Dude ask me what I did, and I said blah blah blah.  he makes boring-ass small talks, I said let's go eat because they are busy.  I paid for our meal because she was a friend.  NO worries about a $250 tab.  I told her just be careful because Giles uses people and I know because I know people who use to worship him and are no longer part of FEG.  Long story short, this brother texts me about the business, I said no.  I said if he wants to go big, think bigger and be Giles.  LOL...dude trash talks to me about how I don't know blah blah blah and stuff, and I'm thinking to myself, you are so cheap you didn't even offer to pay for dinner, and you rode in your sister's car...  I told my old work colleague, don't bring your brother around next time because he's not welcome.

The positive side of the story organizations like Giles Moua...you'll learn how to pitch, persuade people, public speaking, some leadership and so forth...assumi ng you can apply these excellent skills to a real career, you will go places.  If anything, it'll boost your confidence and you'll stop dressing like a gangster and start dressing like a mafia.

Other notes, I've been around this shit since I was 8 years old.  I use to listen to pitches after pitches when the family/friends would come over to try to sell insurance to my ignorant father.  You know Primerica, my family was doing this in the early 90s.  Those stories inspired me to learn a lot about business.  I am not sure if I would be who I am if not for all those get rich story as a kid I heard from so many Hmong professionals.  Except, I watched all of them and say 95% of them fail, so I got a real education, did do some sales, and I worked for multinationals making good pay managing their business.  So in the end of these type of things, there is some good...but make sure you are doing this during your college days and not in your 30/40 thinking you going places.

"...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2020, 06:51:10 PM »
Just like any other mLM out there.  If you are a part of the group, your inner crowds will be mostly those who are in such groups.  Like a cult.  Once you are out of it and moving on with your life, those so called buddies to friends are no longer your buddies or friends.  You got nothing for them to extract so they leave you behind. 

Fake people is what I called them.  Droids

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2020, 08:27:28 AM »
Just like any other mLM out there.  If you are a part of the group, your inner crowds will be mostly those who are in such groups.  Like a cult.  Once you are out of it and moving on with your life, those so called buddies to friends are no longer your buddies or friends.  You got nothing for them to extract so they leave you behind. 

Fake people is what I called them.  Droids

Its not fake because they actually got a product to sell
Snake oil, beauty products, insurance etc...

Its the mlm pyramid scheme business model

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2020, 08:35:58 AM »

Its not fake because they actually got a product to sell
Snake oil, beauty products, insurance etc...

Its the mlm pyramid scheme business model

Who talking about fake product that they be selling?  I'm talking about the fake people that are selling the product.  Go read my chit again before you quote me.  Show some intelligence for this early morning or people will boo you.   :2funny:

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2020, 08:39:53 AM »
Who talking about fake product that they be selling?  I'm talking about the fake people that are selling the product.  Go read my chit again before you quote me.  Show some intelligence for this early morning or people will boo you.   :2funny:

Yea

The people and product ain’t fake
People actually make my money
If you look at AMWAY mlm pyramid scheme

Its really legit

Advertisements