Advertisement

Author Topic: Should Hmong people have their own founding Fathers?  (Read 454 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
Should Hmong people have their own founding Fathers?
« on: February 28, 2020, 02:05:04 AM »
If you read USA history, none of the founding fathers never majored in school for political science or knew how to run a country. They were normal educated folks like you and I as commoners. Why not pull someone to be the head as the smart one and leave the rich people of our community to be our legs and hands?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +498
    • View Profile
Re: Should Hmong people have their own founding Fathers?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 05:26:01 AM »
Thatís right.

Nowadays, we have no royal blood to uphold. Anyone we choose for America or for Hmong will have to be a common folk.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 07:35:41 AM »
general vang pao
chiyou

where you been?

God did not created man...man created god

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 02:44:36 PM »
....like put everybody's name in a hat and pull it out?  you think a normal person would be the head of a community for FREE?  better yet, would you follow hmgRock's orders, when he's proven to do things only to benefit himself.   I mean, he catches tons of fish but did he share it with the village?  he's also proven to be lazy, he could be working 40 hours, making more money for himself but he rather work part time. 

i agree with you! I nominate HmgRock to be tus ntse ntawm pawg nruam!    :2funny: :2funny:

Then you have chosen a poor greedy leader like that of those Chinese people. Is that man even educated or studied in law or something?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +442
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 02:43:55 AM »
Don't we already have too many common folks representing us? Be it the Hmong politicians we elect or the thawj coj at church?

The average Hmong can't even distinguish a smart and wise person from the poser. You know what they'll just say..."nyiam tus txawj hais lus haum sawv daws." They're looking for a fake-ass leader like Obama who will nurse their feelings only. This is the worst kind of leader because he'll blind you with all these flowery words only.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +903
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 03:36:58 AM »
We definitely don't need the idiotic ones that were given the "world" by their parents and still end up being "flat broke" ... :idiot2:

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2020, 07:56:10 PM »
We definitely don't need the idiotic ones that were given the "world" by their parents and still end up being "flat broke" ... :idiot2:

we need the educated people and the rich in our community to be our body and head.

Advertisements