Advertisement

Author Topic: The truth about us China looking men. Culture Shock  (Read 1666 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
The truth about us China looking men. Culture Shock
« on: March 03, 2020, 02:15:11 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/style/article/andrew-kung-asian-american-men/index.html

This is something that they do not teach you in school, nor will your parents tell you about it (that is if they even know).  If you know, it will exposed you to the reality of the world you are living in.  If you think about it, what other chit out there that you don't even yet know? 

There must be a reason why your own azn china looking females do not even find you attractive.  We've been suppressed and under our nose too.  We eat, live, educate and breathe in the same air as the white men but we are not yet equal in this category. 

However, do not lose hope.  There are still hmong or china looking women out there who prefer to be with you, not because of this social stigma but because she either has to due to the nature order of things or she can not allow herself to be doggy fawk by a 6 foot tall white gorilla.  If they say different strokes for different folks then why am I being suppressed?  It is more like different strokes so they can get another stroke for themselves instead.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: The truth about us China looking men. Culture Shock
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 04:26:40 PM »
No, whomever wrote that article did not do more research...

Beside me is a hot looking Asian man every day... Yes..true.

Poor guy he could have his picks of beautiful, tall women... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Even the men flocks around him...

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 05:22:55 PM »
Where do you think we get our generalization and stereotypes from? 

I remembered living in the high desert of a boonie city called barstow california and went to high school there for the last half of the school of during my jr year of high school.  Azn population was a rarity.  I was the 6th or so azn head in the whole entire school.  I befriended a redneck kid who was born and raised in such city and had 0 contact with the azn culture.  He thought I knows kung fu.  Oh right, jackie chan and bruce lee knows kung fu. 

So all He knew about the azn people were on prints and thank goodness for a somewhat good Hollywood's portrayal of the china man otherwise, he would never befriended me. 

It is not until recently that the china man in prints are getting the leading man roles.  Kaydoo got their roles and with BET, black entertainment TV and hip hop, some of our china looking and ghetto women are flocking to kaydoo like they are "da chit".  Just ask the kardashians. 

Now to even stand a chance in the china man's beauty department, we gotta go out there and get our BTS looks.  I say hell no to that.  Too much work so I'll just stay ugly and stop complaining.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 03:34:59 AM »
So what is he saying?  That if you're a girly looking guy...then you are a girly guy.

Plenty of men, in America act out like they're a tough boy in public...but then turn around the corner...they're just cry baby boys'''pussies...

Being the only Asian or rather Hmong boy in the military full of loudmouth thugs...not once did anyone ever came up to me to and call me a pussie...plent y of people acting like they got big kocks...but like I say.  Step into the shower and .... yeah...y'all shut up...and keep quiet now.  Y'all can have big balls, but big balls...don't shoot.

Like this post: +1
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2020, 09:46:09 PM »
Just another whiny article by an Asian guy who wanted to bang a white chick. Is it any wonder why some white people think they're superior when desperate (typically left-leaning) Asians keep giving them the validation?

I can't be the only Asian in America who grew up proud and confident, can I?

It was very clear to me that beauty standards on the cover of magazines and on television were based on white ideals. I am not white, therefore, my ideals may differ. THAT IS OKAY, FOLKS. Ever heard of different strokes for different folks?

Personally, I never found blond hair and blue eyes attractive. Never have, never will. At least not to the point of obsession like these beta Asians.

Did y'all not have parents to steer you in the way of positive image?

It's articles like this one that make minorities so pathetic. If it's anybody whose encouraging the KKK, this Kung dude is it. So why are leftists mad at the KKK for feeling so superior again?

PATHETIC!!!!

There's nothing damning or sinful about seeing attractiveness in other races, but when you're weak enough to allow others to tell you how you should see yourself or your race, WELL THEN YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.

Since the beginning of time, white Europeans have never marveled at another ethnic group and desired to become that group. They've only adopted the things they loved, but certainly didn't start hating themselves. Whereas, every other group is so gullible and easily exploitable. They go on to hate themselves. Then they go around screaming "white privilege!"  ::)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 09:47:40 PM »
"We can't overcome racism because there are so many weak minorities." - me

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2020, 07:07:23 PM »
So what is he saying?  That if you're a girly looking guy...then you are a girly guy.

Plenty of men, in America act out like they're a tough boy in public...but then turn around the corner...they're just cry baby boys'''pussies...

Being the only Asian or rather Hmong boy in the military full of loudmouth thugs...not once did anyone ever came up to me to and call me a pussie...plent y of people acting like they got big kocks...but like I say.  Step into the shower and .... yeah...y'all shut up...and keep quiet now.  Y'all can have big balls, but big balls...don't shoot.

You nailed it bro  ;D ;D ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2020, 02:18:28 AM »
Notice that it's the most whitewashed of Asians who typically complain about racism and stereotypes?

They need whites to validate their very existence all the time.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 02:30:16 PM »
Reminds me of the "whitewashed" Hmong HYPOCRITE that was in desperate need of a white man but even a bucked-tooth red-headed step-child white dude wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole because she was just that nasty. The whites in her small town also hurls hate toward her and it hurt her badly but she just "FAKE" it.. :idiot2: ;D

Advertisements