Advertisement

Author Topic: Sad About How Asians Are Being Treated  (Read 4526 times)

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Re: Sad About How Asians Are Being Treated
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2020, 03:34:10 PM »
WARNING:  Very graphic video but this goes to show, when some of you Hmong peeps think you are White but your skin color says you ain't a'aight.  Time to wake up from fantasy land and see what is real.

https://youtu.be/EYuS6UzgdAI

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2020, 04:51:49 PM »
Let's keep our distance from one another and all others, too.

If you see a non-Asian mob, keep moving away and fast!

Fighting will subject one person or another to injuries only. Let's keep our distances to prevent any type of violence or injuries.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2020, 06:33:19 PM »
It is sad how Asians are being treated right now.  :'(

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2020, 07:44:27 PM »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2020, 02:39:00 PM »
a wiseman would have known that trump using the term "chinese virus" is in fact "taking the high road" instead of directly calling out the chinese government and/or politicizing it.  facts don't care about your feelings...you r morals gains no respect when you stand wrongly accused and not defend it.

Trump started the spat if you want to get to the beginnings.  No thanks to you, we pressured Trump to clarify Asians in America aren’t the cause.  Btw, during the news conference he refuse to clarify or answer.  Solidarity works.  Go try and stop being a brainwashed sheep.  Unless you are white Euro, we will never be white enough.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2020, 03:14:41 AM »
Must be a you thing. I've been shopping since this fake outbreak and so far nothing.

And trust me, I go to small towns where I know the foot traffic is lower and they are more conservative.. Everybody has been super nice to me. The white people don't look at me weird or differently. But that's probably because conservatives don't take this shut down too seriously. They know the liberal media is hyping it up, which is what's causing all the discrimination in your neck of the woods - NOT whatever Trump said.

Plus, it seems you're seeing things where they don't exist. People were told to stay at a distance of 6 feet anyways. So if you're approaching and someone moves away then it's only because they're abiding by those suggestions.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2020, 03:17:16 AM »
if you voted for Trump then this is your own fault because Trump is currently spreading hate against Asians by calling this a Chinese virus and saying it's okay to do so.

Because it is a Chinese virus just like the "German" measles and the "Spanish" flu you dumbf.ck.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2020, 03:19:48 AM »
As you know, this pandemic started in China...the Chinese were highly criticized for failing to let the world know until it was already too late.  they failed on so many levels...faile d to publicize the seriousness of the issue, failed containment, failed to report accurate numbers and failed to protect it's citizen.  they were ashamed of the situation, condemned by other countries due to their failures and now, they want to shift blame to america..sayin g we've (US) created and planted the virus.  :idiot2:    It is rightful for the president to call it what it is..."a Chinese virus" when you have a country who does not accept responsibility .

as for people giving you the stinky chinky eyes...trump don't need to say it, if they're gonna hate you, they will do  it regardless.  i don't think it's because they hate you but "practicing social distance", instead.

i would prefer people to avoid me than try to get within my circle of comfort zone...we got a greater health risk at hand.

Exactly. So now if a person stays away from these Ha-mongs, it's racism? Even though these same Ha-mongs be crying for everyone to stay home and we must kill the economy to make everybody "feel" safe from Coronavirus.

I didn't know that the Ha-mong were such 12-year-old girls who need everybody on the playground to like them?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2020, 03:23:42 AM »
You are certainly uneducated and ignorant because you don't understand anything about communication theory and race theory.  Calling it the Chinese virus is not the same as calling food from China Chinese Food.  A pejorative word carries a lot of hate and racism.  Trump saying Chinese Flu encourages and justifies hateful acts against the Asian community.  Trump should stop it immediately.  He should know better, but all he is doing is rallying his racist white people to vote for him.  He's playing the game.  He's the type of jock that will win by any means necessary as long as it is not illegal.

Sure we need to practice social distancing but let not let our prejudice, discrimination, and hate be express overtly like it is now.  There are Asian people being mobbed just for their skin color.    I'm sure you don't recall the racist hate KILL A HMONG SAVE A DEER.  That took YEARS for the community to get rid of the overt racism.   There are still COVERT racism about KILL A HMONG SAVE A DEER.  We need solidarity on this issue and not some bullshit about justification blah blah blah...don't be stupid.  Have ally behaviors for your own or someday you'll wake up with a family member hurt because of your lack of ally behavior to deter hate acts.

It took me a while to understand race theory because I wasn't taught it sufficiently in school.  There are a lot of racism that is institutionali zed and covert.

Are you f.cking kidding me?

So you're just going to ignore the blacks and East Indians who are discriminating against Asians?

Looks like you're just trying to use this as an excuse to show your racism against white people.

YET, WE ALL KNOW YOU NEED WHITE PEOPLE MORE THAN THEY NEED YOU. THEY'RE SO RACIST BUT HERE YOU ARE, DEPENDING ON THEM TO GIVE YOU A F.CKING JOB.

Then GET OUT OF THE F.CKING COUNTRY.

Go live the f.ck in China or any other f.cken country.

So damn tired of you whiny babies who need white people to validate you. Some white person didn't want to stand next to you in the store and you're all up in here crying on PH.

Who the f.ck left you at birth that you're so fragile?

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2020, 03:25:31 PM »
BNM,

I have always self-validated myself and listen to my own inner voice to guide and lead me.  At the same time, I am very open to honest feedback and criticism to adapt to my inner being to my environment.  Due to my high level of empathy and compassion for people, I have a very strong sense of other people's emotional state of being.  Let us just say, I try very hard to put myself in people's shoes.  I have a pretty decent read on people, and it is why I am good at what I do.  Seeing terror in people's eye and watching them dart away is quite a strong validation of what I see and their action.  See people walk away from you confirms.  Repeated same behavior confirms.  They think we are walking virusus.

As for you, I feel sorry for you.  Over the years, I've watched you become impatient, intolerable, and toxic to those who do not think like you.  You've become exactly who you hate - the far left who are intolerable and toxic.  I recommend to you to feel compassion for others and how might they feel.  Telling your own kind to STFU and GTFO is quite low even for you.  In my humble opinion, if this is the practice of your behavior online, it will leak out in real life during a crisis, and you will be toxic to those around you.  If you are a leader, have you listen to your followers?  Do they adore you or do they fear you?  Have your team faltered in performance?  Perhaps it is time to examine if you are living a truly human leadership.

Lastly, I expect to be treated not as a walking virus.  If that's too much to ask from my American neighbor and communities?  NO, it is not.

Are you f.cking kidding me?

So you're just going to ignore the blacks and East Indians who are discriminating against Asians?

Looks like you're just trying to use this as an excuse to show your racism against white people.

YET, WE ALL KNOW YOU NEED WHITE PEOPLE MORE THAN THEY NEED YOU. THEY'RE SO RACIST BUT HERE YOU ARE, DEPENDING ON THEM TO GIVE YOU A F.CKING JOB.

Then GET OUT OF THE F.CKING COUNTRY.

Go live the f.ck in China or any other f.cken country.

So damn tired of you whiny babies who need white people to validate you. Some white person didn't want to stand next to you in the store and you're all up in here crying on PH.

Who the f.ck left you at birth that you're so fragile?

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2020, 08:48:39 PM »
Bruh, blame Asians for not being united. So why even argue in the first place?

Asian isn’t exactly easy to unite.  You are talking about hundreds of ethnicity.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2020, 12:31:48 AM »
whereever you go, make sure you are rolling deep with at least 10-20 other asians folks, it sucks, but we gotta go back to the 90's for the time being...lols

Some people forgot the days why Asian gangs were created out of necessity for safety.  Here we got members of our community telling us to STFU.  They must have grew up privileged not to have seen racism by white and other minorities.  How lucky it must be to be born with such privileges.  I envy such people who are innocent and don’t know racism hence, think anyone who brings up racism should GTFO. 

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2020, 05:18:55 PM »
So what! White people has done it in America, why can't we? We must choose a dominant language well spoken to unite all of us, EVEN IF we must lose our ethnic language as much as we hated it. Irish/Scottish/Gaelic choose English; German choose English; French choose English; Dutch choose English; Russian choose English. It's sad that they have to lose to the Englishmen; however, what matters is the bondage. If I were to choose my enemy's language for unity, I prefer Chinese since it is well spoken in Asia. We have no choice but to unite in America. What will be your decision? Do you want to get attacked by non-Asians, or do you want a unity?

When we talked about uniting Asians, we are still segregating Asians from being an American.  Why can't we just be Americans?  Why can't Americans just love and respect each other regardless of their creed, race, and gender?  I prefer the melting pot over the salad.  Sure the salad is tasteful, colorful, and represents the uniqueness of all the vegetables, but the melting pot combines various materials to forge a stronger material - an alloy.  Self-segregation is a side effect of racism and so we need to address the root cause, racism.

Advertisements