Advertisement

Author Topic: the little girl next door  (Read 669 times)

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
the little girl next door
« on: March 22, 2020, 11:41:35 PM »
Once upon a time, a little girl, a neighbor's daughter rang my doorbell and asked for "Lina". For whatever reason, I said "Lina doesn't live here, you have the wrong house sweety." She looked down with a sad face and walked away.

A few days later, I happen to bump into Ms. Carole, her mother, and asked if she's aware of a Lina in the neighborhood. she asked me how do I know about "lina". And told her her daughter rang my door bell the other day asking for her.

Ms. Carole admitted that her daughter wasn't quite the normal kid. She has some mental challenges and believe Lina was her imaginary friend. And that her daughter often talks and mentions of her friend.

About 3 weeks later, my landlord came over to do a welfare check on the house. He thanked me for maintaining the house well. I then asked if he doesn't mind, to tell me the history of the house. Who were the past renters, any that stood out? He was hesitant at first but then say " Curse, there is a reason why I rent this place out to you for only 2/3 of what I really wanted, the last residents, a middle age couple, their daughter passed away in this house in a freak accident."

I never asked for more details. I knew who "lina" was now.. I lived in the house for a few more months, nothing out of the ordinary. But the little girl next door would still come from time to time asking for LIna, and I would say the usual,"she's not home right now sweety, she will come play with you later" And she will turn back and walk away with a slight smile.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +498
    • View Profile
Re: the little girl next door
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 07:52:01 AM »
I lived with an invisible Irish Michelle for seven years in an apartment some times ago.

One time my car just backed out of its parked spot and my neighbors came to tell me about it. I just thought I had not set the brake well only. That was a somewhat steeper spot than elsewhere in the lot anyway.

Etc.

One time I  had a shaman diagnose the place.

Michelle finally spoke to me through the shaman.  Turned out, Michelle had been shot by her boyfriend about two years before I moved in. She was cooking in the kitchen and he came through the door from kitchen door with a gun.

The cops have never caught the guy. Michelle could not go anywhere else. Her time on Earth had not expired and so she could not go through the gate into Heaven, either.

I've moved out for years now. But she might still be there.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 11:27:42 PM »
fuke damn...as long as you not in the middle of the dirty dancing with someone, and they asked, uhhhh heyy, who's that peeping through the door???

haha and you're like quick playing around, and she's like dead serious and you know damn johnson went into sleep mode fast...lols

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +498
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 04:56:25 AM »
I never did any deed in the place, so ...

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 11:26:01 PM »
Last two years ago my older brother went out house hunting at south side of our hometown. He did found the house he wanted to rent. He and his wife went in explore every area of the house. Afternoon came they visit me. He told me the details of how he heard some noises from the inside & outside and he felt some strange negative aura flowing around the house. Even my SIL heard it and felt it too. He ask the landlord how the house was haunted, but the landlord doesn't know anything. So he check the archive from police department. The report stated there's a young white toddler was killed in the middle of family feud or some sort of child abuse. It make sense the toddler's soul trap inside the house and he still able to roam all these years. I was thinking perhaps his parents didn't give him proper burial.
until the next day I went to check the house that my brother talk about and see if the lost spirit was still there. Yeah, it's still there. Even I stood front of the house I could feel the toddler's aura from that distance. As I walk closer to the front door the aura became stronger and stronger. As long as I stay there I felt uneasy and had a slight headache. So I left the area. Later that night I had a terrible dream that I moved in some random house and out of nowhere some negative aura invade my mind. The feeling of that energy was like a fan blowing strong wind toward you while some sharp fingernail run on your arm at same time. Yuck! I dislike that feeling.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 10:59:21 PM »
dude, my brother n law has a similar story..well not really...but he went to check out a house out in the country side..it was a big house, like almost a mansion...when he and the realtor got there, the realtor would no go inside the house...so he lied to my bro n law, he has some things and phone calls to make so for my bro n law just to tour the house himself....

when he got inside the house, he claimed he heard coughing and sneezing with a slight echo...he then got to a room where there was some old photos of the previous resident and his family. Yeah it was just an elderly man living alone in the house until he pass...

when my bro n law came back out...he just straight out asked the realtor "is the house haunted".....haha and the realtor said "many residents who came to live here claims it is, that why its being sold for very cheap"....

My brother n law bought the house anyway. I don't know why, but he and my sister claims the spirit liked them and has already crossed over...haha i guess so...I personally been to their house out in the country once or twice...and it is a very nice house...i didn't feel anything weird...so maybe...it depends if the spirit likes you or not..haha

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 10:44:24 PM »
Haven't been in here for a while. Just came to read some stories. Very interesting encounters and thanks for sharing.

Medusa:  A90 Supra
Maverick:  ///M Coupe - AA HKS GTS8550 
Goose:  S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap GT35
Stinger:  Honda Ridgeline - Snow Crusher
Hollywood: CBR1000RR - Two Brothers Racing
Slider:  Acura CL Type S - All Stock, BOSE'
Charlie : Z3 Coupe - 1 of 2 Platinum Edition

Offline DaCurse

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile