Advertisement

Author Topic: Do Americans actually want monthly stimulus checks?  (Read 1508 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Do Americans actually want monthly stimulus checks?
« on: May 12, 2020, 06:04:01 PM »

The answer is a solid yes. The research and data strongly support that Americans want another stimulus check.

A whopping 84% of Americans say they want a second stimulus check, with only 16% reporting that a second round of stimulus checks are not necessary.
    A significant majority, 62%, of those surveyed agree that a second stimulus check should be sent to everyone rather than focusing it on the underemployed or unemployed.
    Finally, a full 64% of respondents report that they will completely run out of money within three months or less.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/terinaallen/2020/05/11/the-2000-second-stimulus-check-what-americans-say-about-it/#1d880e17514f

3 trillion right?  cot dayam   :2funny:

I heard 2000 per person and 2000 per child up to 3. 

So a family of 5 could get 10k a month, reoccurring every months until this covid is over.   So 10K to boot plus your regular pay will make some folks rich. 

I could see the next stimulus but not every month.  That is just ridiculous welfare you talking about there.  I'm not getting my full pop so I'm a hater.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Do Americans actually want monthly stimulus checks?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 06:42:40 PM »
sound about right
every family should be making closed to $100k per year
but they're not
you talking about $20k-30k range

here in wisconsin
Min wage is a cool: $7.25  x 40 hours x 52 week=$15k minus uncle sam tax=$10k-11k
enjoy your dollar value meal

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 06:45:08 PM »
these chains are heavy

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 07:15:50 PM »
I just want to see what the poor people would do with all them cash.  Wake up one day and bam, you instantly welfare rich.  Now what to buy or pay bill is still up to yall. 

Your only time to come up in your lifetime and if you eff it up, might as well call it quits and retire.  Like so me people never seen what a $1,200 check looks like.  Once they got it, they go spending.  Now they broke again and wants another check.  They sure don't know what regret is.  That money can come in handy but they effed up and now they back to square one, broke as fawk. 

:2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 07:22:11 PM »
I just want to see what the poor people would do with all them cash.  Wake up one day and bam, you instantly welfare rich.  Now what to buy or pay bill is still up to yall. 

Your only time to come up in your lifetime and if you eff it up, might as well call it quits and retire.  Like so me people never seen what a $1,200 check looks like.  Once they got it, they go spending.  Now they broke again and wants another check.  They sure don't know what regret is.  That money can come in handy but they effed up and now they back to square one, broke as fawk. 

You be struggling too
If you make $7.25

Thats just a FACT

greed culture we have here in the USA

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2020, 08:59:20 PM »
these chains are heavy

Why not just win the lotto since you're the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right" and all?  ???

You be struggling too
If you make $7.25

Thats just a FACT

What do you know about "struggling", you don't even work..All you do is live in "mommy's basement" and leech off her.. ???

hmgLIAR said, "Thats just a FACT".. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2020, 09:53:34 AM »

Poor people with low income have to spend it. Some can’t save more $2k at any given time  or they’ll lose their assistance.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2020, 06:57:37 PM »
Damn YES! Having a monthly check from Uncle Sam would really help out. I'd already spent my stimulus... Without extra funds, there's no reason for me to spend on the economy.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 09:57:58 AM »
A whopping 84% of Americans say they want a second stimulus check

The other 16% belong to either the super rich or dumb Trump supporters who will do whatever Fox news says.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 07:27:10 AM »
Well who wouldn't want a monthly check? That's like asking if we can kill our enemies without consequence.

But it would not be sustainable in the long run.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2020, 07:29:55 AM »
The other 16% belong to either the super rich or dumb Trump supporters who will do whatever Fox news says.

We get it. You're a welfare freeloader. I'd rather be a Trump supporter than a dumb Biden voter who just gave the elite 1% total control.

It's still very funny how you think you won. Biden didn't win, you dummy. The elite 1% won by cheating for him and brainwashed you with their media propaganda.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 10:56:16 AM »
Andrew Yang.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2020, 12:15:12 PM »
We get it. You're a welfare freeloader. I'd rather be a Trump supporter than a dumb Biden voter who just gave the elite 1% total control.

It's still very funny how you think you won. Biden didn't win, you dummy. The elite 1% won by cheating for him and brainwashed you with their media propaganda.
As long as it's not Trump.  We've seen the damage he's done in 4 years.  Another 4 years would make us a 3rd world country, ruled by an orange dictator.  No one wants that except the Trump cult.  I bet just thinking about it made you moist and that's alot to say considering how dry you've been.  ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2020, 01:48:09 PM »
So now that biden is coming back to the white house, his blue sides and that stimulus is back on the table.

Who pays for all of this?  The red side. 

A lot of yall or us first came to america and were eating off of them handouts.  Now yall started from the bottom and came up and became red.  They taxed your money and feed blue poor.  Yall hating cuz who wants to be tax and feed the opposition side?  First, yall richie red lost and now yall have to feed the blue too? 

I know a lot of red who takes on this stance.  They hate welfare and can not stand it.  If voting for red to benefit you but suffocating them other members of your family who are taking handouts then you better check your priorities.  I have seen this first hand with my own family members.  They came up now, don't need handouts and they neglected their own brother, my dad, just because we lived in a blue state.  They need to understand where they came from and how they got their starts.  IT is the welfare handouts that puts them into school and got them where they are at now.  You make good enough to stay away from welfare but how about saying it is ok for their tax dollars to help out the unfortunate? 

Make you wonder, what would Jesus do. 

Advertisements