Advertisement

Author Topic: Chiyou, our father  (Read 281 times)

Online TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
Re: Chiyou, our father
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 02:43:23 AM »
Man it's been a while. Chi you isn't our ancestors. He's related through to our custom and ritual.

Those participate in Shaminist can put the pieces together easy

Huang di is Fajtim huab dais ruler of heaven
Yang Di is Yajtim huab tais ruler of Earth
Chi you is Taotie jinyun clan in Hmong we call him Dab ntwsnyoog ruler of the dead. The Hmong sacrifice food to Taotie the gluttony demon monster in Hmong also known as Tao = dab for protection

Txiv yawg was most likely a Hmong rebel leader during the Qing dynasty and became a figment symbol to our ideology.

Now I told the truth. Be happy of your heritage because our ancient ancestors serves mercenary soldier who fought for Zhou princes.

Peace out.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 02:45:33 AM by dlabtsi_os »

Test your might!

Online TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
Re: Chiyou, our father
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 04:52:58 PM »
Man it's been a while. Chi you isn't our ancestors. He's related through to our custom and ritual.

Those participate in Shaminist can put the pieces together easy

Huang di is Fajtim huab dais ruler of heaven
Yang Di is Yajtim huab tais ruler of Earth
Chi you is Taotie jinyun clan in Hmong we call him Dab ntwsnyoog ruler of the dead. The Hmong sacrifice food to Taotie the gluttony demon monster in Hmong also known as Tao = dab for protection

Txiv yawg was most likely a Hmong rebel leader during the Qing dynasty and became a figment symbol to our ideology.

Now I told the truth. Be happy of your heritage because our ancient ancestors serves mercenary soldier who fought for Zhou princes.

Peace out.

But why be slaves to the Han? I mean, it's like how Scottish people will kiss the British's butts. Really?

Advertisements