Advertisement

Author Topic: I've been helping my parents slaughter chicken and livestock since...  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
...I was little.

When I was young, my mom would have me hold the wings and the legs of the chicken while she slit it's throat. I'm desensitized to the way it feels to have a life slip away into death. Then when I was old enough, she'd have me slit the chicken's neck and hold it until all the blood was drained.

When my mom wants to eat chicken, she will have us slaughter at least 40 at a time. She thinks it's too much trouble to just slaughter 3-5 chickens.

"Pom xeeb mus tua qaib mas yuav tsum tua kom puv lub freezer," is what she used to say.

Plus, where we lived the farms were far away. We had to get up at the crack of dawn just to get there in time to purchase the chicken and bring them back home to slaughter. A lot of farms didn't allow us to kill the chickens on their property. Setting up and cleaning up was a laborious chore.

Slaughtering a pig was even more arduous. I've seen cows and pigs being slaughtered savage-style way too many times to feel sad about it. My husband is totally savage. He doesn't look it but dayem, he slaughters them all by himself. Goat, pig, cow, and even a dog back in Laos for the most serious shaman rituals.

YOU THINK I AM GOING TO HESITATE IF I HAVE TO TAKE DOWN ONE OF THESE BLM AND ANTIFA TERRORISTS?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I come from a clan who loves to hunt not just for the game meat but for sport. They hang up their kill as trophies. I MEAN, MY BROTHERS, UNCLES, AND MALE COUSINS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVE TO HUNT. They invest A LOT OF MONEY into their hunting gears and guns.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Totally 25K nyab right there.  ;D

Qhia kuv seb zoo nkauj puas muaj ib tug muam ua heev npaum li koj

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Each time I put a knife to the neck of a chicken, I feel God's lightning warning that it's a sin. That's why I have put bandages on fish that I've caught before letting them go back into the water.

Just kidding.

I want to try hammering a cowlick and see if the bull will slouch down right away like the elders have made it do. What do you think? How many hammerings will it take? A one? A two? A "thrree"? Might it need a four? Or should I go ask Mr. Owl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81UMF1ZWSHA

...I was little.

When I was young, my mom would have me hold the wings and the legs of the chicken while she slit it's throat. I'm desensitized to the way it feels to have a life slip away into death. Then when I was old enough, she'd have me slit the chicken's neck and hold it until all the blood was drained.

When my mom wants to eat chicken, she will have us slaughter at least 40 at a time. She thinks it's too much trouble to just slaughter 3-5 chickens.

"Pom xeeb mus tua qaib mas yuav tsum tua kom puv lub freezer," is what she used to say.

Plus, where we lived the farms were far away. We had to get up at the crack of dawn just to get there in time to purchase the chicken and bring them back home to slaughter. A lot of farms didn't allow us to kill the chickens on their property. Setting up and cleaning up was a laborious chore.

Slaughtering a pig was even more arduous. I've seen cows and pigs being slaughtered savage-style way too many times to feel sad about it. My husband is totally savage. He doesn't look it but dayem, he slaughters them all by himself. Goat, pig, cow, and even a dog back in Laos for the most serious shaman rituals.

YOU THINK I AM GOING TO HESITATE IF I HAVE TO TAKE DOWN ONE OF THESE BLM AND ANTIFA TERRORISTS?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I come from a clan who loves to hunt not just for the game meat but for sport. They hang up their kill as trophies. I MEAN, MY BROTHERS, UNCLES, AND MALE COUSINS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVE TO HUNT. They invest A LOT OF MONEY into their hunting gears and guns.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 03:57:50 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is an American animal rights organization based in Norfolk, Virginia, and led by Ingrid Newkirk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_for_the_Ethical_Treatment_of_Animals

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
PETA  :2funny:

Farm animals like cows, horses, chickens, ducks, and pigs are domestic animals use to kill for foods on the table. smh

Deer, rabbit/hare, wolves, fox, coyote, bear, moose, elk, cougar/puma, tiger, lion, etc. are endangered species. 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ancient Chinese wisemen say all animals have been made for human consumptions and so no animal killing is unethical. Wisewomen have said that, too.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is an American animal rights organization based in Norfolk, Virginia, and led by Ingrid Newkirk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_for_the_Ethical_Treatment_of_Animals

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
These aren't. There are plenty of them in southern Minnesota.

PETA  :2funny:

Farm animals like cows, horses, chickens, ducks, and pigs are domestic animals use to kill for foods on the table. smh

Deer, rabbit/hare, wolves, fox, coyote, bear, moose, elk, cougar/puma, tiger, lion, etc. are endangered species.

"...

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
These aren't. There are plenty of them in southern Minnesota.

Sooner or later they'll be as long as they're tempting you to do the hunting, bruh. lmao

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I hunt only deer. I hunt only one deer a year--that is, if I'm lucky to tag one. And for each deer that I hunt, two are born. So, their number will outpace my hunts every year.

Sooner or later they'll be as long as they're tempting you to do the hunting, bruh. lmao

"...

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
I hunt only deer. I hunt only one deer a year--that is, if I'm lucky to tag one. And for each deer that I hunt, two are born. So, their number will outpace my hunts every year.

What about the deer disease affecting them even though you're not out hunting them. I'm sure the numbers will go down as long as they don't have enough foods during the winter. heh heh heh common sense right, right?  ;)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I've been helping my parents slaughter chicken and livestock since...
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2020, 05:32:17 PM »
Hm... You could be right about that. CWD has made many of them confused. I'm sure some have died from that, too.

What about the deer disease affecting them even though you're not out hunting them. I'm sure the numbers will go down as long as they don't have enough foods during the winter. heh heh heh common sense right, right?  ;)

"...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2020, 05:48:32 PM »
Totally 25K nyab right there.  ;D

Qhia kuv seb zoo nkauj puas muaj ib tug muam ua heev npaum li koj

General vang pao $5k wife

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2020, 05:50:19 PM »

Food is not the problem
There plenty of food
Some Farmer don’t even harvest their corn
They just leave it out there for the animal to eat

Its not the food
Its not the cold

BUT THE CARS
YES AUTOMOBILE

lots of dead deer here
Almost hit a herd the other day

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2020, 05:52:54 PM »
...I was little.

This is a good wife material
I would live like a KING

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2020, 10:20:25 PM »

Your animal killing and butchering skills are as real as hmgROCK's...Even one of your handful members said, it's a LIE.. ;D

Advertisements