Advertisement

Author Topic: PIZZA HUT and WENDY file for bankruptcy.... that's whats up...it's natural  (Read 560 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
told you it's natural
"if you love me, you gotta let me go"
hahahah

don't try to come in and save
bailout and etc....

business come and go all the times

WHO GOING BE NFL NUMBER 1 PIZZA NOW???

LMAO

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/01/business/npc-international-pizza-hut-bankruptcy/index.html

The franchisee has been dealing with a perfect storm of problems that led to its Chapter 11 filing on Wednesday, including coronavirus-related shutdowns, a massive debt burden of nearly $1 billion and rising labor and food costs. Pizza Hut, of which NPC is the company's largest franchisee, has also been struggling with sales recently.
NPC's restaurants will continue to operate while it navigates the Chapter 11 process. The company employs nearly 40,000 people in 27 US states, according to its website.
In a statement to CNN Business, Pizza Hut said the filing "was expected" and remains supportive of NPC.

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
pizza hut closing down sounds like Domino effect.

as  for wendy's... I would also close down due to inconsiderate protesters burning my business.  them fools be hungry AF, feed them a$$es in the middle of the night and yet they got the audacity to burn my business down...F'em, let them starve.

Lol

Ain’t kaydoo burning

Lots of debt
Fail to adapt
Plus shyt pizza

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements