Advertisement

Author Topic: Bring this good news back to your hmong community about Covid  (Read 4122 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Fauci says he's hopeful that within a year or 18 months, people will no longer 'have to worry about getting infected with this awful virus'

https://www.businessinsider.in/science/news/fauci-says-hes-hopeful-that-within-a-year-or-18-months-people-will-no-longer-have-to-worry-about-getting-infected-with-this-awful-virus/articleshow/76969835.cms

So I need every single one of us to stay healthy for the next year or so.  We just need to survive.  I know about herd immunity but that's like saying I'm giving up and I'll go ahead and catch it on purpose so that I will get the immunity for it.  You can't bank on your life like this.  You might not make it.  You might pass it on and kill other people.  You don't know the long term implication that it will have damage your internal organs.  So best to avoid it, get that vaccine and listen to your science. 

Pass the good news to your hmong community so that we all may have that positive light that we are so hoping for.  I'm so tired to see and hear about this covid nasty.  We need life to go back to normal again.  If we ever gonna get there, we will all have the training necessary to become a cleaner community and the air will smell a lot fresher.   O0

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Bring this good news back to your hmong community about Covid
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 07:54:11 PM »
I think he is too optimistic. Even if the vaccine is ready by then we won't know if it's effective. At best it may just be like the yearly flu vaccine. That's nothing to celebrate about if people can still die from it. What I want too see and expect from him is to stop kissing Trump's @ss do his job. Should not be fearful of stripping away from his position.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 11:01:18 PM »
Fauci says he's hopeful that within a year or 18 months, people will no longer 'have to worry about getting infected with this awful virus'

https://www.businessinsider.in/science/news/fauci-says-hes-hopeful-that-within-a-year-or-18-months-people-will-no-longer-have-to-worry-about-getting-infected-with-this-awful-virus/articleshow/76969835.cms

So I need every single one of us to stay healthy for the next year or so.  We just need to survive.  I know about herd immunity but that's like saying I'm giving up and I'll go ahead and catch it on purpose so that I will get the immunity for it.  You can't bank on your life like this.  You might not make it.  You might pass it on and kill other people.  You don't know the long term implication that it will have damage your internal organs.  So best to avoid it, get that vaccine and listen to your science. 

Pass the good news to your hmong community so that we all may have that positive light that we are so hoping for.  I'm so tired to see and hear about this covid nasty.  We need life to go back to normal again.  If we ever gonna get there, we will all have the training necessary to become a cleaner community and the air will smell a lot fresher.   O0

Sorry to bust your bubble but flip flopping Fauci don't know crap. This virus isn't going away anytime soon... learn to live with it like we do with the 'Flu and Cold.

Like this post: +1
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 02:18:15 AM »
As long as the Democraps are alive, this thing will never go away.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 09:05:39 AM »
He didn't see omicron coming.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2022, 09:16:28 PM »
He didn't see omicron coming.

He didn't see any variants coming... Also noticed that Biden claimed he "has" a plan to stop the virus before the election? Well, he's been in office for 1 years and infection rate are higher than before.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 05:16:38 AM »
If covid went away, Fauci loses relevance.

Sure, he wants it to go away.  ::)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2022, 05:17:12 AM »
It just means Dems are going to manufacture some other crisis or politicize something else to keep their sheep loyal.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2023, 06:37:41 PM »
Almost three years later and you know what?  I think he's right. 

He did not say that the virus will be eradicated.  He just say that the terror may be over and we do not have to worry about this virus. 

All of us that walks around today and without a mask, we are no longer fearing it.  We still catch it but we shall live. 

I'm a 2x covid 19 survivor.  Maybe once every year, we shall catch it and good chances that we shall live.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2023, 10:12:41 AM »
Almost three years later and you know what?  I think he's right. 

He did not say that the virus will be eradicated.  He just say that the terror may be over and we do not have to worry about this virus. 

All of us that walks around today and without a mask, we are no longer fearing it.  We still catch it but we shall live. 

I'm a 2x covid 19 survivor.  Maybe once every year, we shall catch it and good chances that we shall live.   O0

That's how it was all along - fear mongering drove people insane and to give up their liberty to be jabbed by an untested vaccine. Majority of those that passed already have an underlying health condition.

Advertisements