Advertisement

Author Topic: Been dating from my teens to my 30s before settling down and this works w/ women  (Read 1316 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I was in the dating scene for about 20 years before settling down because I want to enjoy the different colors of the rainbow, the varieties as well as learn more about women along the way before settling down with the one. And most importantly, living the moment and life to the fullest..

In my experience, being transparent with my credit score and bank account balance with women have been a great strategy especially online dating because at the end of the day women can be just as shallow as men. It has also helped me weed out the gold diggers from the more genuine ones.

Yes fellas, having great credit score (800 plus) and big savings account (6 digits plus) can go a long way with some women. At least that's been my experience in my days anyways...Good luck out there!  O0

« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 10:35:35 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
If women only care about your money you should be concern about their true feelings.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Yep, that's why I don't mind being transparent about it right off the bat. And as I've said, it has also helped me weed out the gold diggers from the more genuine ones.

Truth be told, many women are attracted to men with great credit scores so having great credit score and/or a bigger than average bank savings account is a plus when it comes to trying to attract women. I also find that having a good job helps attracts women too. Once attracted and the dating phase starts, you can start feeling each other out (physically and psychologicall y) to see if it'll be a short term or long term hook up.

Not everyone has the total package attributes so if you just want to attract the folks you're trying to hook up with especially online, use your strong points as a strategy whether it be your looks, status, IQ, profession, accomplishment s, humor, humanity, personality, character, kindness, etc.

As long as you're honest and true to yourself, you shouldn't have anything to worry about regardless if the relationship blossoms or not..

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
there are a lot of school of thoughts out there on how they want to run their own relationship. 

We know that the naive ones are the ones that are gonna get burnt.  The experienced ones are not necessary the successful ones. 

Some people go through relationship like old school days, first comes love then we shall built our foundation.  Some don't want to get marry cuz they are already starting from the bottom and is having a hard time to come up.  If you can't take care of yourself, how can you feed a wife and a child?

What I do know and envious are those who were there when you guys were poor but managed to made it through.  So in this case, materialistic is not a factor or secondary and based upon the divorce rates out there, a big chunk that got divorce is all stem from the financial burden side. 

Men have their sides to keep and women also have their sides to keep.  I don't understand how they play their games as they do not know how I like my games to be played.   I also know women that they better off marrying a chump but he has money and calling it a day.  Now these women got smarts from all of their youngin dating trials and tribulation.  By the end of the day, it is better for her to get with a guy that will be best for her situation like the world can look at them funny but she's driving her husband's nice azz rides and she uses his money to buy toys to make herself look pretty.  It is all about positioning in life.  You can pick your own destiny.  Who would want to pick poor and struggling ya know? 

People philosophy in life changes.  I'm old school so I still like my true love, Hollywood romance stuff but as I grew older, my feelings may change.  I might have to become a male gold digger and hit a jackpot with a chick that is loaded.  In this way, I can work less, uses her money to buy my toys so I can look pretty for her.  All I need is to trick her to sleep with me and I'm not pulling out.  Sounds reckless but it is my life and I'm not going down the poor lane.  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
As with most things in life in regards to relationships, YMMV..

I also preferred women that were upfront and straight forward too as playing games is such a waste of time.. O0

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Having a home and money helps.   :D O0

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +367
    • View Profile
Having a home and money helps.   :D O0

What if he's violent and perverted underneath the sheep wool?  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
What if he's violent and perverted underneath the sheep wool?  ;D

Then that will not be helpful.   :)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
If you still don't know what you will like, just date them all.

Date the poor chick
Date the equally par as yourself
Date a rich chick

Poor chick got me ubering her azz everywhere she needed to go.  To some poor women, they date to use men. 

Date the rich chick and she will give you her world.  Like my hmong cheating friend if you were following his story.  His mn mistress that he already put a rock on her finger in vegas is loaded.  She has her own salon, her own house, her own independent lifestyle.  He goes to her salon shop and already played the boss owner there, yelling over the phone to her customers that misses appointments.   :2funny:

Now equal to par, you don't have to deal with both extremes but equal to par women may behave differently.  They strange and good luck to those that have one at home   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
The only six digit I've got is the sixth digit that women want.  ;D  Alas, I'm not young anymore.  :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements