Advertisement

Author Topic: I respect celibacy/absenting before marriage but NOT being taken advantage of  (Read 483 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..I told a co-worker, you gotta know when you're being taking advantage of...

a co-worker is dating a girl that practices celibacy and he is going through some difficult times with her. He feels that she just takes and takes but won't give back. He takes her out to nice restaurants, buys her things, takes her to places, and treats her well at his own expense but he doesn't feel like he's getting much if any love in return. Now, he's not talking about intercourse because he respects her celibacy practice but he's not getting any kind of intimacy in return at all.

I told him that celibacy may restrict intercourse but it doesn't restrict other forms of intimacy so if I was him, I wouldn't stick around because you gotta know when you're being taking advantage of..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
You tell him how it makes him feel for being with her.  If it makes him having an orgasm then the price he payed for is well worth it to him.

The problem is that people tends to want more and more of it.  She may be using him or she's just giving him the same treatment as 5 other guys that she too took advantage of but to me, it is a business transaction and her time is worth that much and she is giving that much in return as well.

I wouldn't cry about it though.  I'll do the same to a hot, over my league chick but if she calls me up and ask for seconds?  I'll just flat out say I'm broke. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Reminds me of this UC Davis chick I've dated back in the 90s. She suggested that I buy her a laptop so I'm like you gotta show me something first.. ;D

keep in mind, laptops were pricey back in the 90s..

Advertisements