Advertisement

Author Topic: ACB is a Conservative - which means she will rule fairly and logically!!!  (Read 750 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
...unlike Dems who strictly rely on feelings and emotions that are popular at the time.

Just look at the crazy Dems who are trying to get her to express 'feelings' on policies or contentious social topics. You dummies! ACB is a true professional, unlike you frauds. It is not about her 'feelings'. She is there to strictly interpret laws as they are written and understood by the people.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Trump will be surprised when he finds out, huh.  O0 O0

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...unlike Dems who strictly rely on feelings and emotions that are popular at the time.

Reminds me of the idiot that lost to FACTS in an online message board and threatened to "come find" me "in SF".. ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
I wonder why Trump is so interested in putting in Judges who are pro rape?  Is he preparing the Supreme Court for someone’s case?

ACB overturned a case where a prison guard repeatedly raped a teen girl becaue the rape wasn’t part of his job description.   :idiot2: :idiot2:

Article for reference:
https://www.salon.com/2020/10/16/watchdog-group-accuses-amy-coney-barrett-of-unconscionable-cruelty-in-teen-rape-case/

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +365
    • View Profile
Re: ACB is a Conservative - which means she will rule fairly and logically!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 05:58:29 PM »
To Babe-'n-Me

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements