Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong people who are the left  (Read 2403 times)

TheAfterLife

Hmong people who are the left
« on: October 21, 2020, 08:00:16 PM »
I am a conservative for the right because I believe in God. For those who are from the left, why vote for Biden?

Come out and show us which side are you from. I challenge the educated monsters and the educated fools. Because I am once like you. I have seen this too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E1WTdelEt4

This is what educated monsters get. This guy is a PHD musician in Fresno State. Now, he's a piece of shiet. Hmong people, if you TRULY want to be wise, take a humble pie. If not, I suggest the mom and the dad shall strip you from going to school and force you to be a dropout. That's what happened to me because I got death threats like a fool. TRUE STORY! If you got a son who brings trouble from the outside with pitchforks and fire behind his back, I suggest you shall strip his rights to get married, strip his rights to go to school, and strip his rights to live in a house. The best choice: SOLITUDE CONFINEMENT IN A CLOSET FOR YEARS TO COME. My mom sure spank me hard because I got this. She didn't care if I bring money home; she didn't care if I bring good grades home anymore because I broke her heart. She started to see me like those Lee clan.

Narcism is quite deadly.

Anyway, I voted for Trump. How about you? Because Biden hated Hmong people and his party is the one that caused the Secret War to do some bad shiet. They didn't say sorry; however, I think it's best for Trump to help us out if Trump is interested. We paid our blood to get into the USA. What has the illegal immigrants have done? They didn't pay blood; they raped and bribed. Therefore, this is quite unfair!

« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 08:03:44 PM by TheAfterLife »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong people who are the left
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 08:27:47 PM »
Looks like you need to do more research
It was Eisenhower from the GOP who started the war
These communist going to get us BULLSHYT

CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ATE IT

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2020, 08:32:11 PM »
Rape, drug, and bribe

SPOKEN LIKE TRUMP HIMSELF

dude don’t even go to church

THEY USING YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS AGAINST YOU

TOO DUMB TO SEE

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 10:25:16 PM »
yeah, about 2 years. He came to office in 1953 to 1962. The question is: Are you voting for Biden? Yes or no? Answer the question please.

bro..

there's a whole vietnam war series on NETFLIX by KEN BURNS (good show BTW, i watch the whole series)
it clearly stated who started the war  ;D

GET YOUR FACT STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SPEW NONSENSE  :2funny:

lol

two party system:  biden or trump
gotta vote for the lesser evil

BIDEN

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 06:06:23 AM »
Bruh, answer the question: Biden or Trump? Who do you vote? I have my evidence on why Trump denounce white supremacy soooo many times already. Black people are voting for Trump since Trump has completed the promise to black people. The streets and the hood are safe bruh!

If you wanna vote for Democrat, Andrew Jackson may be your father who is the one that robbed all of the banks in America as he is the one who shuts it down. What are you, a Yeoman Dixiecrat Farmer?

Oh geez
Now you just making up things

Please seek MENTAL HELP

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 09:34:30 AM »
I'm a conservative and Christian but what I see coming from the WH is not very Christianly behaviors.  No such thing as love thy neighbor - all the injustice around this country and the WH turn a deaf ears and promote more hate and division.  LIEs-- so many lies - is that Christian behaviors? 

If such behavior is not OK with God why should it be OK w/ us.

Christians are willing to stand behind this horrible man simply to turn the abortion and same sex laws, in my opinion. 

As a Christians, yes this country has lots of blood on their hands for the killing of innocent babies through abortion and God is certainly angry.  Who knows - maybe COVID-19 is his judgement -  and Yes, same sex marriage is a NO NO in the bible -a great sin..  I got it, I understand it.... but as a Christian, I can't support the current administration ...

Oh, I hope you are not part of those Qanon - going after child Pedophile..  you kindda sound like you are..

Hope not....

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2020, 10:41:42 AM »
I'm a conservative and Christian but what I see coming from the WH is not very Christianly behaviors.  No such thing as love thy neighbor - all the injustice around this country and the WH turn a deaf ears and promote more hate and division.  LIEs-- so many lies - is that Christian behaviors? 

Christians are willing to stand behind this horrible man simply to turn the abortion and same sex laws, in my opinion. 

As a Christians, yes this country has lots of blood on their hands for the killing of innocent babies through abortion and God is certainly angry.  Who knows - maybe COVID-19 is his judgement -  and Yes, same sex marriage is a NO NO in the bible -a great sin..  I got it, I understand it.... but as a Christian, I can't support the current administration ...

Oh, I hope you are not part of those Qanon - going after child Pedophile..  you kindda sound like you are..

Hope not....

Dude

I told you guys already
They using your religious belief against you!!!!

There a reason why THE FOUNDING FATHER SEPARATED CHURCH FROM STATE
cuzzzzz you can’t pretend and play jesus fairytale

Thats just FACT man

THERE ARE MANY GODS AND RELIGION OUT THERE
They are just that.... beliefs

Don’t impross your belief and view on OTHERS including ROCKBOY here

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2020, 01:07:21 PM »
Youtube algorithms got you there buddy

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2020, 12:25:24 PM »
Looks like you need to do more research
It was Eisenhower from the GOP who started the war
These communist going to get us BULLSHYT

CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ATE IT

You're so fcking dumb. Whether USA entered the Vietnam War or not, the Hmong were already going to be fried by the Lao Communists.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2020, 12:43:44 PM »

Hope not....

Dok Chompa,

You are naive tiag tiag os. The hate and division in this country have always been incited by the Left and they continue to perpetuate it. The injustices typically occur in Democrat-run cities. Why do you think there are so many poor, angry blacks living there? Including other low income minority groups like the Hmong? And all the time they only think about racism? Because the Democrats want them to be preoccupied with feeling low and hated.

You say that you are Christian and a conservative but I really doubt it. Do you honestly think that when God delivers his people he is going to send a popular person? God is separating his children from the false ones. The flock will know the voice of their Good Shepherd. The fake ones will not. You lead with your feelings, which is exactly why you will be fooled by Satan.

Trump is chosen not because he has Christ-like mannerisms. Was not the Apostle Paul an executioner of Christians? Then why was he chosen by Jesus to evangelize to the gentiles? If not for Paul, you and I probably would not even come to know Christ.

God uses whomever He wants to do His will. Who are you to question whom He chooses?

Trump may not have Christ-like mannerism but his policies have been the most PRO-Christian. Most importantly, he is very PRO-Israel. Does your fake church not teach you what your Christian duty is to the Jewish people? Why else would Jesus command Paul to go out to the gentiles and deliver them? It is not just about you being saved but your call to duty.

If you are a true Christian then you would seriously believe in the Second Coming of Jesus and not look at it as some fairy tale story that warms your heart. This shyt is going to happen in the most un-romantic way from how it is taught in your church.

I used to dislike Trump a lot when he was just a businessman on his show. But once he ran for president and Hollywood, along with the liberal media, immediately attacked him, I knew that the line had been drawn. It would be too easy for Satan to side with Trump and alarm Christians around the world.

Don't you see that Satan is playing with you and God is allowing the beast to test where your faith rests? If you choose Trump, Satan is going to rattle your faith. He will say such as you have, "how can you be a Christian? This man is not christ-like. He has sinned and is heavily flawed."

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2020, 01:10:25 PM »
I'm gonna put up Biden and Trump signs both next to each other on my yard...that will show the true colors of people.

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2020, 03:30:54 PM »
You're so fcking dumb. Whether USA entered the Vietnam War or not, the Hmong were already going to be fried by the Lao Communists.

I guess we got fried huh???
Cuz we here in the USA

HAHAHAHA

go watch the KEN BURN VIETNAM WAR documentary on netflix

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2020, 06:21:04 PM »
Go and see how Hmong culture almost got destroyed by Chinese communist.

We got destroyed
Thats why we are here in the USA

LOL

go watch the KEN BURN DOCUMENTARY ON NETFLIX

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2020, 10:52:14 AM »
Believe N Me, in my world, racism, injustice is real.  Sure, I may not felt the sting as strong as others but they exist.  Things are the way they are today because that's history repeating time and time again and nothing will change until this country confront the issue of race and injustice.  I'm not black but I can put myself in their shoes - they were treated less than animal and White people benefit from their tears and sweat.... progress were made to bring equity but true equity will only happen when this country address the issue of race and injustice, this chronic disease.    It's repeating in our parents' generation, in our generation, and will be in our children's generations.  Don't get comfortable just because it doesn't sting you as hard.

The Pres. of the United States is not a pres. only for the red state or blue state but for the United States.  People don't just protest for no reasons and so many across the nations too.  Again, if we as a nation don't see this, our current Pres., any future Pres., history will go on repeating...

AND this Pres. is especially bad for adding fuel to a long historical fires when HE has the opportunity to make a difference under his watch.  Law and order can only happens when the real issue of injustices  are addressed... Again, this chronic disease plaguing this country and for as long as this disease exist, history will go repeating...  Your children will be walking on those protest lines, their children's children will be walking on those protest lines.... so don't get comfortable yet.

another, COVID-19 - He fail big time.  That's all I'm going to say..

Any Christian - don't care if you are white, black, yellow, green, etc... from highest office to lowest... your words and actions are windows to your heart and if the Pres. or any Christian is filled with the spirit of God we wouldn't be hearing vile things coming out of one's mouth and actions, period.

God is LOVE and if we are truly his children, that's the only thing we should strive for.  Anything else, hypocrites!

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2020, 05:55:30 PM »
Really well said

Advertisements