Advertisement

Author Topic: I'm calling it NOW...Libs will still complain even if Biden wins...  (Read 299 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
What else is new with the left?

You people complain when your candidate loses and you complain even more when they do win.

For example, California has been a rotting shyt hole for the longest time under leftard leaders and leftard CEOs. Leftards like YAX is always bytching about racism but where exactly does this racism occur if not in his shyty liberal city?

Personally I don't care about racist incidents if it isn't happening to me. You can cry a river to me about what happened to you on a bus but that is really YOUR experience alone. I'm not going to be mad at white people or black people or Koreans just because one of them gave you a stank eye.

In other words, if a red state has a lot of racism, why is this mofo YAX so butt-hurt over something that doesn't impact him? Leave the racists be in their own state and YAX focus on molesting the little boys in his.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Therefore, the only conclusion is that YAX must be experiencing racism in his leftard state to be that traumatized.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: I'm calling it NOW...Libs will still complain even if Biden wins...
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 08:07:58 AM »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: I'm calling it NOW...Libs will still complain even if Biden wins...
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 08:36:35 AM »
It is called a reverse jinx. 

Cry enough and somewhere, somehow, the votes will change so you may win.....

like may be 4 years later.  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements