Advertisement

Author Topic: What matters to you, be honest  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
What matters to you, be honest
« on: November 12, 2020, 06:56:11 PM »
We say family is always first, but how many of us actually practice what we preach? When was the last time you took your parents out to a nice dinner?

We say money is not important but how many of us have relatives that engaging in illegal marijuana cultivation. Some are dealing in it.

We say our health is everything but how many of us exercise regularly, eat the right food and avoid stress.

I think we are all hypocrites, especially myself.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: What matters to you, be honest
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 07:03:17 PM »
Hell yeah, bro
Family matters to me

This summer, i went to kill a cow
All by myself and drop off meat to all my families and relatives

I even did my best to debone the meat onto my wife RAV4
Perfectly my butcher cuts  ;D O0

God did not created man...man created god

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 07:09:29 PM »
Goat i kill for us to eat during the covid 19
My family and relatives been craving for it

We had a small gathering outside
Social distance
Eat goat and drink bud light

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 07:12:11 PM »
Some of yall claim to be super wealthy
But stingy and greedy as hell

I don’t even ask for people to pitch in money
YOUR BOY ROCK IS DOING GOOD

$20k!! Annual at my furlough job

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 09:42:47 PM »
We say family is always first, but how many of us actually practice what we preach? When was the last time you took your parents out to a nice dinner?
i do, my familymembersa lwayscomes first before anything. If they are doing a party or a just coming together and grill. The last time i took my parents to eat out was before covid hit and we went to an all you can eat seafood buffet $75 per person and i paid for the whole bill. My entirefamily was there too.

We say money is not important but how many of us have relatives that engaging in illegal marijuana cultivation. Some are dealing in it.
well money i don't got but no matter what if i have to spend money on my family, i would rather spend it on them first then myself

We say our health is everything but how many of us exercise regularly, eat the right food and avoid stress.
i admit im a fatass but who cares, i know my health is important but that doesn'tmean you need to just stop life just to exercise. I alwaystry to stay active. If I'm not, those are my cheat days   :2funny:

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 10:54:14 PM »

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2020, 06:12:53 AM »
what matters to me?  whoever is left standing in the end of the night.  that better be me.  :2funny:
just kidding, just kidding. 

serious though.  what matters to "me"?  that's a good question.  I guess, for me, what matters to me is "try" to be a good person.  I think if you're a good person, everything else will fall into place, good or bad.   

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2020, 08:56:21 AM »
My purpose. Everything else after aligns itself. Drops the mic!

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2020, 11:28:22 AM »

Risingstars... Awesome, and I mean that. Very few of us take it to heart like you do.

As I grow older, I am beginning to hate who I have become. That is why I say I am such a hypocrite. I cannot stop the material needs, I can't even quite my job because I am so depended on it. I am literally sacrificing my health for money.

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2020, 11:35:28 AM »
what matters to me?  whoever is left standing in the end of the night.  that better be me.  :2funny:
just kidding, just kidding. 

serious though.  what matters to "me"?  that's a good question.  I guess, for me, what matters to me is "try" to be a good person.  I think if you're a good person, everything else will fall into place, good or bad.   

Good point wise one. All thing being equal, I think doing the right thing is always best.

Off subject a little, I started off as shamanism, then converted to Christianity, but now is looking at Buddhism. I think all religions have a flaw, but everyone of them, at its' core, teaches us to be a Good Person. 

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2020, 04:28:08 PM »
What matters to me the most?

1. Quid pro quo - you treat me good I'll treat you good too
2. Personal space - I need large amount of room to be myself instead of submitting to bunch of jacka$$ that can't take care of their staring and motormouth problems

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2023, 11:31:41 PM »
What matters to me the most?  Honestly?  My health, then my kids, then me being a good provider, a good person, and affecting other people in a positive way.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2023, 11:54:09 PM »
family is important. but for whatever reasons, I'm not close to my siblings. We get along all very well. We;ll have each other's back if it really comes down to it. But I find it easier to truly be myself with close friends, close co-workers, and even strangers.. so to me there's a difference between a biological family, and a family of your own, to a family of friends..do you get my mentality?? lols...a co-worker once asked that and me and a bunch co-workers been using that same phrase periodically.. .I think it was his way of saying you get my drift? or just simply get what Im saying? haha

but what really matters to me is LOVE...Love everyone...it's hard to do when not everyone is love-able...lols but love those who can be love and those who you can love to receive love..it's not fair, but love always win.

Advertisements