Advertisement

Author Topic: What is a Liv Nyug  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Re: What is a Liv Nyug
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2020, 01:05:23 AM »
My siblings and I only heard two folktales from my mother since we were very very young. Not we were scare but rather gross out.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +493
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2020, 11:23:01 AM »
This demon bird gives people the chills of death. That's why it's so despicable and feared. The Little Ghost saw its ancient magical nine-tong tongue.

My siblings and I only heard two folktales from my mother since we were very very young. Not we were scare but rather gross out.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2020, 07:18:36 PM »
Are y'all sure they're real? Sound to me they're bedtime stories to urge naughty children to go to sleep early.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2020, 11:31:30 PM »
You don't know what folktales are?

Are y'all sure they're real? Sound to me they're bedtime stories to urge naughty children to go to sleep early.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2020, 07:28:02 PM »
You don't know what folktales are?

I do know folktales. I listen to them all the time when I was kid. The most popular one is Goldielock and The Three Bears that originated from England. As I grew up and became wiser, I notice there are no brown bears in England except Scotland. Brown bears don't live in trees but in caves when they're hibernating during cold seasons. What kind of person like a little girl that's brave enough to go suicide mission into bears' home.  Another one from England is Peter Pan:)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2020, 09:35:34 AM »
Liv Nyug is real as Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs or Sleeping Beauty, etc. There's a hot chick in the Liv Nyug story, too. She's in the center of all the fights, just like the Greeks going to war for a beautiful woman.

I do know folktales. I listen to them all the time when I was kid. The most popular one is Goldielock and The Three Bears that originated from England. As I grew up and became wiser, I notice there are no brown bears in England except Scotland. Brown bears don't live in trees but in caves when they're hibernating during cold seasons. What kind of person like a little girl that's brave enough to go suicide mission into bears' home.  Another one from England is Peter Pan:)

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2020, 06:06:11 PM »
Liv Nyug is real as Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs or Sleeping Beauty, etc. There's a hot chick in the Liv Nyug story, too. She's in the center of all the fights, just like the Greeks going to war for a beautiful woman.

There are few versions of the fairy tale about Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. I presume they're just a collection of imagining stories.
You can read some here. https://random-times.com/2020/02/08/the-dark-origins-of-the-fairy-tale-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs/

Did the Trojan War really happen ? The short and fast answer to this question is no. That is because the Trojan War story falls into the category of myth. Scholars who study the old stories divide them into three groups: myth, legend, and folktale. Turned out their version were shortened and omitted half the story to their liking.
The actual story behind the Trojan War is that Aphrodite the Goddess of Love was in the mist of civil battle by her fellow Goddesses, Athena and Hera. They're envied of her beauty and popularity in both Mount Olympia and mortal nations. To challenge their inferiority, Aphrodite went to a man named Paris, the Prince of Troy, and ask him for his opinion if she is the most beautiful than other Goddesses. Athena and Hera came along and ask the same question to Paris. Each Goddesses willing to offer a deal in exchange to help Paris sovereign nations surround Troy. Hera offer Paris absolute unlimited powers, Athena offer him a highest position in her Athenian army and her divine weapons, and Aphrodite offer him the belt of persuasion to allure anything under its spell. Paris choose Aphrodite's offer so he can wins Helena's love. So both mortal kombat began between Spartans and Trojans. Aphrodite, Apollo, Poisedon, Zeus were in Trojan's side while Athena, Hera, Ares, Hephaestus were in Spartans' side.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2020, 08:44:35 PM »
If you believe in talking animals, then you believe Liv Nyug to be real as well.

There are few versions of the fairy tale about Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. I presume they're just a collection of imagining stories.
You can read some here. https://random-times.com/2020/02/08/the-dark-origins-of-the-fairy-tale-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs/

Did the Trojan War really happen ? The short and fast answer to this question is no. That is because the Trojan War story falls into the category of myth. Scholars who study the old stories divide them into three groups: myth, legend, and folktale. Turned out their version were shortened and omitted half the story to their liking.
The actual story behind the Trojan War is that Aphrodite the Goddess of Love was in the mist of civil battle by her fellow Goddesses, Athena and Hera. They're envied of her beauty and popularity in both Mount Olympia and mortal nations. To challenge their inferiority, Aphrodite went to a man named Paris, the Prince of Troy, and ask him for his opinion if she is the most beautiful than other Goddesses. Athena and Hera came along and ask the same question to Paris. Each Goddesses willing to offer a deal in exchange to help Paris sovereign nations surround Troy. Hera offer Paris absolute unlimited powers, Athena offer him a highest position in her Athenian army and her divine weapons, and Aphrodite offer him the belt of persuasion to allure anything under its spell. Paris choose Aphrodite's offer so he can wins Helena's love. So both mortal kombat began between Spartans and Trojans. Aphrodite, Apollo, Poisedon, Zeus were in Trojan's side while Athena, Hera, Ares, Hephaestus were in Spartans' side.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2020, 10:54:37 PM »
If you believe in talking animals, then you believe Liv Nyug to be real as well.

The only bird I do know that can talk is the parrot. Somehow it ain't violent and scary.
Perhaps Liv Nyug is a friendly ghost and it wants to be our friend, but Hmong peeps rejected him.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2020, 03:36:14 PM »
The only bird I do know that can talk is the parrot. Somehow it ain't violent and scary.
Perhaps Liv Nyug is a friendly ghost and it wants to be our friend, but Hmong peeps rejected him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUoBkhTFdWA

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +39
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2020, 11:30:56 PM »

Wrong! That's not the actual evidence of what it is found in Hmong myths and stories. It isn't friendly; it's here to take souls—either alive, sleeping, or about to die.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2020, 10:00:10 PM »
Wrong! That's not the actual evidence of what it is found in Hmong myths and stories. It isn't friendly; it's here to take souls—either alive, sleeping, or about to die.

How come I had bad dreams occasionally and I never had once encountered a Liv Nyug? Even I use a small blanket to sleep on the front steps of the church ever since my objective was to find help in Marysville.  :D

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +39
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2020, 01:27:12 AM »
How come I had bad dreams occasionally and I never had once encountered a Liv Nyug? Even I use a small blanket to sleep on the front steps of the church ever since my objective was to find help in Marysville.  :D

Liv Nyug is not a dream eater. Liv Nyug is a banshee. It doesn't care if your awake, asleep, or about to die; it just comes to take you away. If you are asleep, you should watch the woman in the snow. They have similarities to one another. The woman in the snow is a Japanese ghost that sucks the soul out of you. Dream Eater, to my experience, it takes 5 ghost to form into one body. Dream Eaters requires 5 entities to mock God. The Dream Eater has no form once five Yurei comes together as a body. It's an invisible body, like a blur that chokes you in your dreams.

What you got is not Liv Nyug. Liv Nyug is the angel of death with the combination of a banshee. Dream Eaters require 5 evil ghost–either demon or dimensional evil spirit.

Advertisements