Advertisement

Author Topic: Hypothetical Situation  (Read 3451 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Hypothetical Situation
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2020, 02:40:15 PM »
DAMN

WHERE YOU GUYS GETTING THESE PENSION

HAHAHA

MAKING ME JEALOUS HERE

our pension is our 401k
at least they matching 6% free money
 hahahah

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2020, 02:50:13 PM »
Good for you, good to see Our Hmong American brothers  on the path to savings. I only wish there were more like us.

Thanks! You as well. Whether there are or not, that's no concern of mine. Growing up in a predominately liberal household and after working in non-profit, I've come to the realization that you can't help those who don't and won't help themselves. Don't get me wrong, I used to care about others but now in my later years I only care about myself, as selfish as it sounds. I just want to retire fishing and mowing lawns and not be bothered, other than from my clients.  ;D

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2020, 02:52:50 PM »
DAMN

WHERE YOU GUYS GETTING THESE PENSION

HAHAHA

MAKING ME JEALOUS HERE

our pension is our 401k
at least they matching 6% free money
 hahahah

Get a job with the federal government brother! You like guns, get in doing back ground checks. You work for 2 hours and surf the remaining 6 because that's how the government works. Look at all these politicians taking all these breaks in the midst of an economic crisis. That's how our government works, on top of that, you'll get paid until the day you die.  :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2020, 03:03:37 PM »
Get a job with the federal government brother! You like guns, get in doing back ground checks. You work for 2 hours and surf the remaining 6 because that's how the government works. Look at all these politicians taking all these breaks in the midst of an economic crisis. That's how our government works, on top of that, you'll get paid until the day you die.  :2funny:

hahaha

bro... the happiest job i ever had was workin as a fast food worker with my buddy
and this one girl i really like back in high school

really chillax, man
would work after school and close the store

probably get like  5- 6 customer mostly at night
the rest of the night, we were just chilling, talking, and few mopping
all the food would get thrown out, but i will take them home and eat them
sometimes, i drop them off to the shelter  O0

good times

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2020, 03:08:25 PM »
^
Hey man, you asked! I'm just trying to help. If working fast food makes you happy, more power to you and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. I have family members working for various tiers of the government, myself included. They discourage you from doing too much. I kid you not. That's why we're/ they're here surfing most of the time and arguing nonsensical things to kill time.  :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2020, 03:09:53 PM »
Thanks! You as well. Whether there are or not, that's no concern of mine. Growing up in a predominately liberal household and after working in non-profit, I've come to the realization that you can't help those who don't and won't help themselves. Don't get me wrong, I used to care about others but now in my later years I only care about myself, as selfish as it sounds. I just want to retire fishing and mowing lawns and not be bothered, other than from my clients.  ;D

dude...true story... no BS

i came to visit my cousin in california
he took me to do some largemouth bass fishing
the whole day, we skunked till the last minutes
he finally caught one

dude work sooo hard to catch it
he was super happy
 me.....??... im not impress...

hbahahahhaha

we catch them bass like crazy here

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2020, 03:13:19 PM »
^
Hey man, you asked! I'm just trying to help. If working fast food makes you happy, more power to you and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. I have family members working for various tiers of the government, myself included. They discourage you from doing too much. I kid you not. That's why we're/ they're here surfing most of the time and arguing nonsensical things to kill time.  :2funny:

man... those fast food day
those were good times
working and chilling with your buddy
and this hot girl from school

that's explain my love for fast food
sometimes, i just take the wife, and we eat fast food

p=pebhmong yo
O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2020, 03:34:39 PM »
I'm stuck here at work but my mind is still out there like it is the weekend.  Retirement means to me is to do what is on my mind without being stuck at work. 

Now to get there, something needs to replace my work.  Residual income is the answer.  Money flowing in each month without working, so that I can do what I always wanted to do and without worrying about hustling the dollar to pay them bills. 

Now imagine your bills are payed for by your billing company.  Like cable tv charges me $99 a month but yet, I charges the cable company $99 a month for something something.  It evens out and that is the model for retirement.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2020, 04:10:02 PM »
I'm stuck here at work but my mind is still out there like it is the weekend.  Retirement means to me is to do what is on my mind without being stuck at work. 

Now to get there, something needs to replace my work.  Residual income is the answer.  Money flowing in each month without working, so that I can do what I always wanted to do and without worrying about hustling the dollar to pay them bills. 

Now imagine your bills are payed for by your billing company.  Like cable tv charges me $99 a month but yet, I charges the cable company $99 a month for something something.  It evens out and that is the model for retirement.   O0

Keep on grinding and saving, bro
Thats all you really can do

Or just do what YASMI do
And moved to the midwest

Alot cheaper cost of living here

Advertisements