Advertisement

Author Topic: Side Hustles  (Read 4698 times)

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Side Hustles
« on: December 21, 2020, 12:14:54 PM »
Any of you guys have any side hustles you can share?? The market's been really good to me this year, but I am trying to up my savings rate, need to get out of the 9-5 rat race asap.

Things I am doing already:
Rental Income

Things I am thinking about:
Uber/Lyft on the weekends? Anyone currently doing this?
AirBNB? Anyone trying this with their house?

Thank you.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Side Hustles
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 12:26:35 PM »
Any of you guys have any side hustles you can share?? The market's been really good to me this year, but I am trying to up my savings rate, need to get out of the 9-5 rat race asap.

Rental Income

Thank you.

why??? bro??
i thought you were making good money 6 figure

hahahha

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 12:33:47 PM »
why??? bro??
i thought you were making good money 6 figure

hahahha

"BRO", don't you read before you respond?

I am trying to increase my saving's rate, which has nothing to do with how much I am making. I could be making 1 million a year, but if my savings rate is only 1%, I will not be going anywhere fast.

Pay attention, "BRO".

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 12:37:35 PM »
"BRO", don't you read before you respond?

I am trying to increase my saving's rate, which has nothing to do with how much I am making. I could be making 1 million a year, but if my savings rate is only 1%, I will not be going anywhere fast.

Pay attention, "BRO".

errr.... no
that's not how math work

high income> saving

ALWAYS, everytime

you going be driving UBER for 20 hours every week just to make $400
when you can just do 20 hours overtime and make $5k-10k

;D ;D

c'mon now THIINK

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 12:48:59 PM »
Any of you guys have any side hustles you can share??

Thank you.

I don't but I know things like "Uber/Lyft" were pretty saturated a few months ago due to the pandemic....go od luck!

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2020, 12:52:46 PM »
becareful of people who think

$430+$430= $1,000

lol

talk about decimal
that is not even closed

;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 12:55:57 PM »
. I could be making 1 million a year

LMAO

why you wanna drive UBER 20 hours per week to make $300-400
when you can just pick up a couple of shift at your workplace high income
(unless you are salary,e tc...whatever)
could be making 3-4x more

they say that BILL GATE don't even bend down to pick up a penny
it has to be a $200,000+ coin for him to bend down and pick it up
because it ain't worth his time

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 01:04:38 PM »
I don't but I know things like "Uber/Lyft" were pretty saturated a few months ago due to the pandemic....go od luck!

I was thinking the same thing... thanks.

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2020, 01:08:21 PM »

LMAO

why you wanna drive UBER 20 hours per week to make $300-400
when you can just pick up a couple of shift at your workplace high income
(unless you are salary,e tc...whatever)
could be making 3-4x more

they say that BILL GATE don't even bend down to pick up a penny
it has to be a $200,000+ coin for him to bend down and pick it up
because it ain't worth his time

I am in management... which means I am salary, which means I get paid 40 hours per week regardless of hours work. It can be 60 hours or 20 hours, the pay is the same. I just can't add more shifts or hours.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2020, 01:22:04 PM »
I am in management... which means I am salary, which means I get paid 40 hours per week regardless of hours work. It can be 60 hours or 20 hours, the pay is the same. I just can't add more shifts or hours.

how your tenant doing?
they still paying you rent?

i only have my REIT stock and my house that is pay for
(trying to get rid of this completely)

im trying to solve the homeless people by not buying too much house
one house/apartment= 1 person

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2020, 01:40:41 PM »
I know a guy who worked a side hustle like a second job to support his toys.

He can buy anything he wants and his side gig will pay for it in no time.  None of this BS drug dealing side gig.  We talking about legit w-2 here. 

I'm doing a side hustling right now but mine has a price though.  40 hours second job and I'm too shameful to tell you how much the side gig pays but my min price is over $20 per hour for doing nothing but ph or online buying my own stuff though.  With 2 gig under my belt right now, you can do this if both jobs are easy.  I mean literally doesn't take that much brain power to do this type of work.  If physical work or computation calculation, count me in with just 1 job.  If easy work, I'll do as many.  Even driving for uber is headache work cuz you got to calculate all them wear and tear on your vehicle and what not plus driving is too much work already, it tired them eyes. 

To some people, if they pay you to play video games all day, it is like that easy.  Now if they pay me to sit and stare at the wall for 8 hours and pay big, I wouldn't do it.  Too painful for me to sit or stand there and do nothing.  Although that seems like the easiest gig but it is rough being bored and getting sleepy. 

Anyways, yeah, gotta trade your time for them dollars and when I have a child, I'll downgrade to just 1 job and be a full time dad instead.  Right now is the time for me to shine and collect.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2020, 01:46:14 PM »
go open up a
ONLYFAN account like yasmi
and sell nude picture

hahahahah
 O0

He can buy anything he wants and his side gig will pay for it in no time.  None of this BS drug dealing side gig.  We talking about legit w-2 here. 

I'm doing a side hustling right now but mine has a price though.  40 hours second job and I'm too shameful to tell you how much the side gig pays but my min price is over $20 per hour for doing nothing but ph or online buying my own stuff though.  With 2 gig under my belt right now, you can do this if both jobs are easy.  I mean literally doesn't take that much brain power to do this type of work.  If physical work or computation calculation, count me in with just 1 job.  If easy work, I'll do as many.  Even driving for uber is headache work cuz you got to calculate all them wear and tear on your vehicle and what not plus driving is too much work already, it tired them eyes. 

To some people, if they pay you to play video games all day, it is like that easy.  Now if they pay me to sit and stare at the wall for 8 hours and pay big, I wouldn't do it.  Too painful for me to sit or stand there and do nothing.  Although that seems like the easiest gig but it is rough being bored and getting sleepy. 

Anyways, yeah, gotta trade your time for them dollars and when I have a child, I'll downgrade to just 1 job and be a full time dad instead.  Right now is the time for me to shine and collect.   O0

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2020, 01:53:28 PM »

Rental Income

Thank you.

I see and know people making good scratch off FB. It all depends on your time ROI. If you're crafty you can try your hand at selling homemade goods. Stay away from cheap Chinese jewelry though. And any foods requires licenses although FB doesn't always enforce it.

Good luck.

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2020, 02:05:29 PM »

Thanks for sharing Duma... I don't have toys to pay for, but as noted before, I am trying to get out of the rat race. My goal is to have enough saved so I can generate an 50k/year income without touching my principal. COVID 19 only strengthen my decision and now I want it more than ever.

Good luck on your side gigs too.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 02:31:03 PM by Kong Vang »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2020, 02:06:11 PM »
go open up a
ONLYFAN account like yasmi
and sell nude picture

hahahahah
 O0

Was thinking about getting a camera and just film whatever thoughts that comes to my mind or my journey into the world of hustling or outdoors fishing and chasing skirts.  Then give it to an editors that is willing to do for half the profit.  I think the boring and time consuming part is the editing part.  If I got a wife like you, I'll give her contents and she will make a short story out of it and people will watch it.  Believe me when I say this.  Some people are just bored freaks and enjoyed watching these real life reality shows.  Anyone can be a reality show artist really and if you film enough, you might catch an award wining short story. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements