Advertisement

Author Topic: Side Hustles  (Read 4751 times)

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Re: Side Hustles
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2020, 02:10:57 PM »
I see and know people making good scratch off FB. It all depends on your time ROI. If you're crafty you can try your hand at selling homemade goods. Stay away from cheap Chinese jewelry though. And any foods requires licenses although FB doesn't always enforce it.

Good luck.

I am currently boycotting FB, Instragram, Twitter and the like. I just think those are not very healthy medians. A few of the people I know do have YouTube channels, which has come across my mind. I figure, I can start a channel on my travels and perhaps share some of my struggles with being a minority who's doing FIRE. Not sure of the full concept yet. I will ask for support if I do decide.

Thank you for contributing.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2020, 02:32:04 PM »
Was thinking about getting a camera and just film whatever thoughts that comes to my mind or my journey into the world of hustling or outdoors fishing and chasing skirts.  Then give it to an editors that is willing to do for half the profit.  I think the boring and time consuming part is the editing part.  If I got a wife like you, I'll give her contents and she will make a short story out of it and people will watch it.  Believe me when I say this.  Some people are just bored freaks and enjoyed watching these real life reality shows.  Anyone can be a reality show artist really and if you film enough, you might catch an award wining short story.

I like watching people fish and hunt
Can learn a thing or two

I just can’t stand those long commercials in between

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2020, 02:36:21 PM »
I like watching people fish and hunt
Can learn a thing or two

I just can’t stand those long commercials in between

Duma just gave you a million dollar idea, HMGROCK on youtube with his new wife doing  Hmong stuff. Fishing, Hunting, killing helpless Cows and stuff. You own Duma and I a beer.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2020, 02:39:58 PM »
Duma just gave you a million dollar idea, HMGROCK on youtube with his new wife doing  Hmong stuff. Fishing, Hunting, killing helpless Cows and stuff. You own Duma and I a beer.

Trust me
You don’t want to see those kinda of stuff

Let me go do all the butchering and you just come and
Eat goat and drink budlight

YOU MIGHT FAINT
SMALL HEART

After you kill the animal
The muscle and heart and etc....
still move....yes they move even afters the animal is long dead

Let me cut them into
What you see at the store
So DO YOU DONT FREAK OUT

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 02:46:25 PM by hmgROCK »

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +649
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2020, 03:02:31 PM »
May I suggest two books: the intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham and Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. Improving oneself may open new doors. If you’re already into real estates and the stock market, those are huge hustles. Many ways to gain huge multigeneratio nal wealth from it.  I don’t recommend Uber, lift, taxi services, you can’t control who is going to step in your cars.

I haven’t gone passed the stock market. Real estates is my next endeavor, maybe hotels, commercial is my aim. At the moment real estates is overvalued, can’t see it sustaining too far into the future.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2020, 03:16:32 PM »
My side hustle will be slinging covid 19 vaccines on the black market. 

This is better than liquid gold.  Right now, even if you have all the money in the world, you can not get vaccinated.   You need to get in line there but with money, you can buy yourself the line. 

Health care workers are guarding their stash and who knows, stealing them to shoot their family members at home.  Think anyone rich enough to buy 2 vials for 100k?  I think so.  If they can't wait till mid 2020 to get theirs and fear is what makes it a great commodity to trade right now.

I'm just saying.  I'm not doing and if the fed watch this, I'm just joking.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2020, 03:21:44 PM »
One thing I am fearful of and that is to hustle to get to a billion.  When you get close to a million, you already die so you are now a wondering ghost who will not leave this earth cuz you want your money back. 

Do live long enough to fulfill your goals.  You might be too old when you hit your goal but what's left of your life, limb and health if you have all that money and can't spend it cuz  your health is exhausted in chasing your dreams? 

I like to use the term enough having enough better than chasing greed.  Build your foundation but be young enough to enjoy your foundation. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2020, 03:23:29 PM »
Covid is already freed (going be free)

My side hustle will be growing marijuana,
Trafficing meth and coke and firearms

Not say I would do it
But if i have to

My side hustle will be slinging covid 19 vaccines on the black market. 

This is better than liquid gold.  Right now, even if you have all the money in the world, you can not get vaccinated.   You need to get in line there but with money, you can buy yourself the line. 

Health care workers are guarding their stash and who knows, stealing them to shoot their family members at home.  Think anyone rich enough to buy 2 vials for 100k?  I think so.  If they can't wait till mid 2020 to get theirs and fear is what makes it a great commodity to trade right now.

I'm just saying.  I'm not doing and if the fed watch this, I'm just joking.   :2funny:

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2020, 04:37:19 PM »
May I suggest two books: the intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham and Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. Improving oneself may open new doors. If you’re already into real estates and the stock market, those are huge hustles. Many ways to gain huge multigeneratio nal wealth from it.  I don’t recommend Uber, lift, taxi services, you can’t control who is going to step in your cars.

I haven’t gone passed the stock market. Real estates is my next endeavor, maybe hotels, commercial is my aim. At the moment real estates is overvalued, can’t see it sustaining too far into the future.

Thx Cali Guy... I have not read Intelligent Investor but have read Rich Dad, Poor Dad... I also subscribe to Dave Ramsey's ideas and is on baby step 6. Lastly, as mentioned earlier, I recently got turn onto FIRE.

My real estate investment is not much. Aside from my own house, I have 1 rental so far, a 3b/2b resident currently renting for 1500 with a mortgage of 1200. I am barely clearing 300 every month, but at lease I am on the positive and the value has skyrocketed. I got it in 2015 for 165k and the last estimate on Zillow is 340k now.

Good luck to you and please share your struggles and successes, would love to hear from your investments.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 04:39:20 PM by Kong Vang »

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2020, 04:38:31 PM »
One thing I am fearful of and that is to hustle to get to a billion.  When you get close to a million, you already die so you are now a wondering ghost who will not leave this earth cuz you want your money back. 

Do live long enough to fulfill your goals.  You might be too old when you hit your goal but what's left of your life, limb and health if you have all that money and can't spend it cuz  your health is exhausted in chasing your dreams? 

I like to use the term enough having enough better than chasing greed.  Build your foundation but be young enough to enjoy your foundation.

Maybe you should do FIRE too.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2020, 07:19:51 PM »
I stay away from Robert Kiyosak and dave ramsey
Those two old guy are spreading alt right view

Robert tell you to buy gold
Ramsey sell your material and tell you debt is bad...

They don’t show or tell you what to buy
Check out JOHN BOGLE
this late dude shows you and you what to buy
Ticker symbol and everything

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2020, 07:25:00 PM »
Thx Cali Guy... I have not read Intelligent Investor but have read Rich Dad, Poor Dad... I also subscribe to Dave Ramsey's ideas and is on baby step 6. Lastly, as mentioned earlier, I recently got turn onto FIRE.

My real estate investment is not much. Aside from my own house, I have 1 rental so far, a 3b/2b resident currently renting for 1500 with a mortgage of 1200. I am barely clearing 300 every month, but at lease I am on the positive and the value has skyrocketed. I got it in 2015 for 165k and the last estimate on Zillow is 340k now.

Good luck to you and please share your struggles and successes, would love to hear from your investments.

Good luck, bro.... on real estate
I will be moving out of the housing market in the next few week
Start of January 1

Buy low, sell high

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2020, 11:42:37 PM »
I was thinking the same thing... thanks.

Yeah we did quiet a bit of Uber Eats, Door Dash, etc., due to the pandemic and when we asked those folks how's business, they said many new recruits and folks out of work were added to the field and this include the transportation area too like Lyft and Uber.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2020, 04:58:56 AM »
I'm thinking of taking a job as a gigglo, which is to satisfy all MILF in the states. It pay well about 5k each month.
hmgROCK inspire me to do this.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2020, 12:07:09 PM »

He won't get it due to "reading comprehension" issues per the neutral PH members..

Advertisements