Advertisement

Author Topic: Unlike Some PH Christians...  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Unlike Some PH Christians...
« on: December 26, 2020, 07:00:22 AM »
...I voted for Trump because I voted for God's call for a Christian revival. But some of you could only look at Trump's character and ignore the progressive Left's push for abortion, destruction of the family, perversion of marriage, etc.

Christians who did not hear God's voice and allowed their own personal feelings about Trump cloud their judgment will have to face a day of reckoning. Who are you to question God's chosen servants? Was Rahab not a prostitute? Was Paul not a persecutor of Christians?

You are so preoccupied with your own selves that you became blind to the bigger struggle. It is not a battle for racial equality. It is a battle for good over evil, light over dark. You FAILED! YOU TURNED A BLIND EYE AND HAD DEAF EARS TO TRUMP'S PRO-CHRISTIAN AND PRO-ISRAEL POLICIES.

Make NO mistake, God is separating the wheat from the chaff. Those who are chosen to do His will are not received with love by those who rule the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE6lfoTiK4g

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Unlike Some PH Christians...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 02:25:47 PM »
You and your wind of God. Lol

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 03:26:12 PM »
Trump is not that person for Christian revival.  Trump is only concern about holding on to power and  MONEY.  Even now he's fighting to overturn/a final coup on Jan. 6, 2021.  As long as you are his puppet, help him stay in power, he'll throw you a bread crumb.  That's the legacy of his presidency...

Like I said before, God is love and if we are his children, that's the message we should represent.  The second greatest commandment is LOVE they neighbor as you love yourself and 1 Corithian 13 describes/define what love is...clearly states nothing in the world is more important than LOVE.  When Jesus rose up to heaven, he said for us to love one another....

A dying parents, person wish is: Love one another..

God loves us, even the worst murderer, he loves.  In fact, he loves us so much he died for us.  There's no greater love than dying for someone...

If we want to change the world, that's how it's done....

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 07:16:16 AM »
Why do hardcore church goer's have affairs, why do priest molest children, why do members get scold for money if they don't pay their portion for church, why this and that.......... .....

Truth is, if there's a God (the answer is still unknown until you die, ONLY THEN YOU WILL KNOW).  If there is a God, you were created and then you have to fend for yourself on earth. God have no power over what you do, your situation, your destiny, your life, etc.  I see good people die just like that and some bad ones live a long life.  Nothing is written folks.  You are fully in charge of your life.  You see, religion is like the Ultimate excuse.  Throw religion to anyone and they run the other way.  This is what I see and experience in my life, is that MOST people uses religion as the ultimate excuse to get things their way.  Don't get me wrong there are those that truly use religion in good ways but those are the few.  That's why they said, everybody is a sinner one way or another.  I get it too, that people need or have to believe in something to keep them going.  If they don't believe in something, then the world would be in chaos because there is no fear, no threshold, no limit.  I live my life doing what is righteous and in the end if I don't see heaven, well, then the hardcore church goer's who uses God name to deceive people definitely don't have a chance.  That's what I believe.  Good luck.   

« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 07:18:19 AM by starchaser1989 »

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2020, 10:13:42 AM »
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ESV
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Matthew 24:11 ESV
And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.

Matthew 7:15 ESV
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 09:12:49 PM »
I see some hypocrites on the Liberal side too especially Bill Clinton and his sex scandal with Monica Lewisky. Which is why he's impeached by the Supreme Court and the House of Representative s. I hardly see any Liberal did a parody of Bill Clinton on SNL. Maybe they did or someone haven't link a video to show me. Anyways, whether Theists or Atheists there are certain type of people acting righteous on the outside but deep inside they can't see themselves as bad as the people they blame on. Both the same. Nuff said.

For those people that turn to Christianity looking for peace and quiet, not looking for trouble upon others. For those people that use Christianity to overpower others just because they abide the laws and enforce these laws onto others to make themselves feel better.
Even full grown adults aren't so different from kids and teenagers when it come to bullying and passing judgement. <--- common traits that I've seen humans interact throughout the years.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2020, 02:01:56 AM »
...I voted for Trump because I voted for God's call for a Christian revival. But some of you could only look at Trump's character and ignore the progressive Left's push for abortion, destruction of the family, perversion of marriage, etc.

Christians who did not hear God's voice and allowed their own personal feelings about Trump cloud their judgment will have to face a day of reckoning. Who are you to question God's chosen servants? Was Rahab not a prostitute? Was Paul not a persecutor of Christians?

You are so preoccupied with your own selves that you became blind to the bigger struggle. It is not a battle for racial equality. It is a battle for good over evil, light over dark. You FAILED! YOU TURNED A BLIND EYE AND HAD DEAF EARS TO TRUMP'S PRO-CHRISTIAN AND PRO-ISRAEL POLICIES.

Make NO mistake, God is separating the wheat from the chaff. Those who are chosen to do His will are not received with love by those who rule the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE6lfoTiK4g

I am a Christian and a Republican and your message does not reflect my views.

Frist off, I am really interested to know from whom and when did you hear God's call for a Christian revival?

Secondly, Character means everything to me. How I get to my goals is as important as the journey to get there! Let's take wealth or simply, the accumulation of money as an example. We all want money, some of use want it more than others of course... but I think we all can agree that vast majority of people on earth would want more money, not less of it. I also think we can all agree that there are millions of ways to get money and to me, it is my character that defines how I obtain the money.

Very simple example: To make money, I can work all my life, save what I can, invest where I can and refrain from spending foolishly where I can.  Or I can run to the mountains, grow marijuana under a false medical condition and illegally sale what I grow. In fact, I will probably make more money in less time working this way.

Trump is no better than the second half of my statement above.. He did not found God so he can serve God, he found God so God can serve him. At a minimum, Trump is a liar, he is a cheater, he is womanizer and he is a racist. Trump may sleep under a Christian Republican blanket, but I can assure you he's neither of those things. Ask yourself this some basic questions... Do you really think Trump gives a rat's a$$ about abortion? Do you really think Trump cares about family values? And do you really think Trump was running for president so he can save the sanctity of marriage?

Spoiler alert... F*ck No. I truly hope you're just bored and is trolling and that these are not your true views. However, if they are your real views, you have my sympathy.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2020, 02:24:41 AM »
So Biden is a catholic so does that mean that all Catholics must vote for him? 

Oh JFK, that catholic that many who adored. 

So a vote for Biden, you are voting for god.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2020, 09:22:26 PM »
So Biden is a catholic so does that mean that all Catholics must vote for him? 

Oh JFK, that catholic that many who adored. 

So a vote for Biden, you are voting for god.   :2funny:

Catholics turn to Pope Francis. Well, we all know now he has a fetish for beautiful models. He gotta turn his head around and pray fast or else he'll meet his demise when he's on his deathbed. In hell Jesus will be there saying to him, 'Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels'.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2020, 10:05:52 PM »
Damnnnn

Look at all these fake hmong Christian dropping F-BOMB

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 06:57:25 AM »
Catholics turn to Pope Francis. Well, we all know now he has a fetish for beautiful models. He gotta turn his head around and pray fast or else he'll meet his demise when he's on his deathbed. In hell Jesus will be there saying to him, 'Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels'.

Mary mag was a prostitute and was said to be one of Jesus' homie.   O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2021, 06:59:07 AM »
Damnnnn

Look at all these fake hmong Christian dropping F-BOMB

Took the word B.itch a long time to get accepted in the dictionary book.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/haha

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2021, 09:49:56 AM »
Took the word B.itch a long time to get accepted in the dictionary book.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/haha

Hope yall don’t act like that IRL
All these fake hmong Christian wannabe
Don’t even practice wht they preach

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements