Advertisement

Author Topic: I got my Covid 19 Shot  (Read 1903 times)

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Re: I got my Covid 19 Shot
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2021, 01:05:37 PM »
I'm gonna wait until most of the bugs/hiccups get fixed first.  Until then, I'm on lock down since I don't have to go to work and still doing drive up for food and things.  Good luck guys.   

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2021, 05:28:19 PM »
I'm gonna wait until most of the bugs/hiccups get fixed first.  Until then, I'm on lock down since I don't have to go to work and still doing drive up for food and things.  Good luck guys.

You probably ended up waiting for a different vaccine that is still in the pipeline right now.  Like johnson and johnson, 1 dose but 80s percentage effectiveness. 

See, there is a reason why they did not tell any of us to pop them pills.  Covid vaccine is to spike our immune system into a response but taking aspirin, that is kind of going against it wouldn't it?  Thus why the latest news be telling us not to take aspirin prior to your shot but only do so afterwards. 

"Pain relief medications like Tylenol and Advil are 'perfectly fine' – but only after COVID-19 vaccine, experts say"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pain-relief-medications-tylenol-advil-100030858.html

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2021, 10:42:17 PM »
thank you for being micro-chipped so gates can track your movements   :2funny:

I think I found the solution for the 2nd dose.  They don't teaches you this and I kept on wondering how and why a few co workers are able to work like they hardly had any symptoms at all.  As soon as I got home, I was still feeling it so I took a tylanol aspirin.  Slept for 6 hours and felt like a new man. 

It takes about 10 hours after the 2nd shot for  the ill effect to take place so around that time, take your aspirin.  It feels like the chills and pains are moving and that is a good thing because the vaccine is working.  My chest was really tight and then after the chest was my shoulders.  I also find that meditating or just sit your azz down in one spot and put your whole muscle on rest mode.  Don't move a muscle while wearing a big jacket to warm yourself down do helps. 

For 1 day to get the side reaction that goes away is better than catching covid and having to deal with covid after effect as it stays with you for who knows how long.  Imagine coughing for the rest of your life from here on out.  I just can not imagine. 

Get your shots.  Don't listen to what them people are saying cuz chances are that they are just as dumb as you are.  The only person who can have a saying about the vaccine are expert or researcher in the fields.  They have a medical degree to talk big about it so who the hell are you again to say that them vaccine are dangerous and what not?  I got a co worker saying that she's gonna get her shots in a few years.  I say good luck dodging covid and continue to live in fear or worst yet, catch covid and kill other people, without you knowing.  I know hmong family who kids caught covid and they did not die but their parents did.  Now how can you live with the rest of your life, knowing that you are the vessel for the germs to be carried and killed your own parents? 

There is even a facebook support group for young widowers who spouses died of covid and left their young kids behind.  It was my first case experiences into it that raises the bar for me.  I still see this widow and all I wanted to do is to hug her and cry and yet, we can't even get close for comfort either.

I know a girl who was once a bursting full of life kind of a girl.  Our text would be meaningful as we put more words into it.  Deep and meaningful kind of text, you guys know the drill when you text a long one.  Then covid hits her brother, dead at 38 and now, 1 word texting.  Now that's mental illness and is jacking everything up. 

So many other cases and outcomes out there and if only we know them all.  Until next time, do your part.

If being micro-chip'ed means I can walk into any store, eat at any restaurant, and travel to any destination without hassle or a dam mask, then YES. You can shove a dam Ipod up my a$$ for all I care. Also, I will take my chances being vaccinated.

Offline ZXXZ

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2021, 02:08:38 PM »
Just got mine too. I feel good but my arm is sore. Thank god I got it on the less dominate arm or I will be in asking for help. If you can get the shot go for it.
God bless, stay safe everyone.

ZxxZ

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2021, 08:48:01 AM »
Just wanted to let yall know what you'll get when you get vaccinated.  I think this is our ticket meal to fly out of the country as well. 

However, do not post your vaccine card on social media though.

The Better Business Bureau is warning people not to post their Covid-19 vaccination cards on social media
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/01/us/vaccination-card-warning-post-social-media-trnd/index.html

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2021, 09:17:34 AM »
If being micro-chip'ed means I can walk into any store, eat at any restaurant, and travel to any destination without hassle or a dam mask, then YES. You can shove a dam Ipod up my a$$ for all I care. Also, I will take my chances being vaccinated.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2021, 09:27:37 AM »
There was a news a week or so ago about an elderly guy who got the covid vaccine shot and usually they make you sit around for 15 minutes for observation but the guy had an reaction so they took him to the hospital where he later died. 

Investigation was underway to see if the vaccine was that dangerous.

Here's the update.

Maury, open up that envelope to reveal please....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-19-vaccine-ruled-contributing-012014472.html

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2021, 01:53:00 PM »
Now here's a thought. 

What would happen if anit-vaxxer catches covid themselves and needed hospital care?  No treatment for them?  Oh the irony

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2021, 07:28:07 PM »
You know what I was thinking? 

There is a big market or an underground market of anti vaxxer out there.  I get it that they don't want to get shot up but how can they travel to fly?  The answer is easy.  Buy covid 19 vaccination record card.  You can just fill out your name and what kind of doses you supposedly taken and date it well and the you can show it to them airlines and you can fly just as pretty. 

Ebay or underground darkweb be good.  Big time jail time though. 

Risky but I got a stack of them cards here on my desk.  Dayam if you do and dayam if you don't.   :2funny:

Advertisements