Advertisement

Author Topic: Mother Beat 2-Year-Old Melody Vang To Death In St. Paul Home  (Read 3627 times)

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Re: Mother Beat 2-Year-Old Melody Vang To Death In St. Paul Home
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2021, 05:31:00 PM »
I don't have a clue what you stated in red bold words. FYI, since you don't judge her but God will judge her according to her action against the poor toddler. You could go back to the book and read revelation part. Sound like you condone her premediate murderous intent as whatsoever you did with your past mistakes.

Take God out of the equation all together... I dont know where or how you're getting God involved? I am not judging because I haven't a clue as to why she did it. The same with anyone, you dont know what they are thinking when they do things... do you?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +367
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2021, 09:47:45 PM »
Take God out of the equation all together... I dont know where or how you're getting God involved? I am not judging because I haven't a clue as to why she did it. The same with anyone, you dont know what they are thinking when they do things... do you?

If I remember correctly you were Christian when you said it to yourself in one of BNM's political posts.
All living things in this universe was created by God no matter you take out God of every subject. In the end God gonna justify it by destroying it by his fury and judgement. The Hmong woman in the article is part of the God's design. No duhhh  :)

Accordingly to Calisa Lee's case, there's no need for you to be mind reader. Every action she mentioned to the authorities already stated in the article. Everybody knows there's a time to be angry when somebody that is dumb enough to push the button.  O0

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2021, 12:31:58 PM »
If I remember correctly you were Christian when you said it to yourself in one of BNM's political posts.
All living things in this universe was created by God no matter you take out God of every subject. In the end God gonna justify it by destroying it by his fury and judgement. The Hmong woman in the article is part of the God's design. No duhhh  :)

Accordingly to Calisa Lee's case, there's no need for you to be mind reader. Every action she mentioned to the authorities already stated in the article. Everybody knows there's a time to be angry when somebody that is dumb enough to push the button.  O0

Your statement doesn't make any sense. I did mentioned that I am a Christian but for the record, I also said I was single... but neither of those things were ever brought up in my response on this post. You drew your own conclusion, that just because I am a Christian, God need to be mentioned and had something to do with my feelings, this came from a connection you made and your thinking, not mine. 

Also I am glad you were able to ascertain the whole truth from just reading that short article, more power to you, you're obviously a better detective than I.

On a side note, was it not you who originally called out 9 kids in the family when there was only 6? I wonder how you missed that in the article?

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 10:14:56 PM by Kong Vang »

Advertisements