Advertisement

Author Topic: How did Chu Dynasty fell?  (Read 294 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +39
    • View Profile
How did Chu Dynasty fell?
« on: January 27, 2021, 07:15:37 PM »
Pride. It fell because of pride. Hmong has an attitude like those fawking Koreans. The Lee and the Lor—I do apologize to stick my nose in their shoes—are a good example. However, the Xiong Clans made the empire of Chu. One of their prince is a stuck tongue while the dad, who is the emperor, reminds me of Miguél from Narcos. He's too damn nice to his enemies that brings him to his death.

The Xiong clans by history, they have military power back then; however, it's their downfall for bragging like a tyrannical guy to other ethnic groups, has made the empire fall into pieces. It's a lesson learned!

« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 05:37:38 PM by TheAfterLife »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: How did Chu Dynasty fell?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 07:18:57 PM »
Whoever laughs first will fall first. The last laugh, don't laugh when it is because the last laugh will get the harsher blow. Money and power changes Hmong people really fast. Why did you think GVP betray his own people? Even his kids are three times better than he is.

If GVP will listen to the CIA, maybe we will have a country by now.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +47
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 01:58:31 AM »
I hope this little education give you enough information to fill in the blank that most Hmong scholars did not cover. Both Hmong and Vietnamese were never bitter enemy. There were karens on both side which cause themselves to believe either one was barbaric.  :idiot2:
Before the days of GVP, the French legion took Vietnamese peeps as slaves and the Vietnamese were forced into hard, intense labors. The Vietnamese were treated badly. If they don't work, they'll be executed on the spot by gunshot. I'm sure y'all familiar this method how they line their foreign enemies in single file and shooters at opposite side shoot rifle within close range. Or their head chopped off by a machete as a sign of treason to disrespect their superior. Not sure how many years gone by, Vietnamese fed up with the French's cruelty, they started a rebellion. This was started as French-Vietnamese War. The French's casualties were so great that they had the taste of their defeat. Vietnamese know their homeland very much so they used the surrounding terrain and jungle environment as a tactic to their advantage to won over the French. Side note: both U.S. and France were allies. So the French ask the POTUS Dwight D. Eisenhower for support. That's where band of CIA came in. Poor Hmong villagers didn't know this backup lie and even GVP.

https://youtu.be/d43o1Vt4GzM

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +47
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2021, 02:20:21 AM »
Side note: The Statue of Liberty that we know today is not what we think it is as a symbol of 'Democracy and Freedom'. The French gave that statue to the U.S. as a gift back in 1924. If it's true it represent freedom to every nation then it's contradictory to their own belief. It's obvious hypocritical to hide the fact that the French terrorizing and tormenting the Vietnamese people over the years when other countries surround France terrorizing and tormenting French as well.  ::)  Sh!et that backfire  :2funny:

The U.S. and France are also a sh!et-hole nation as well as other nations as Africa and South America. No doubt about it.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 06:25:57 PM »
Side note: The Statue of Liberty that we know today is not what we think it is as a symbol of 'Democracy and Freedom'. The French gave that statue to the U.S. as a gift back in 1924. If it's true it represent freedom to every nation then it's contradictory to their own belief. It's obvious hypocritical to hide the fact that the French terrorizing and tormenting the Vietnamese people over the years when other countries surround France terrorizing and tormenting French as well.  ::)  Sh!et that backfire  :2funny:

The U.S. and France are also a sh!et-hole nation as well as other nations as Africa and South America. No doubt about it.

Sounds a lot like Habakkuk.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 05:45:38 PM »
I hope this little education give you enough information to fill in the blank that most Hmong scholars did not cover. Both Hmong and Vietnamese were never bitter enemy. There were karens on both side which cause themselves to believe either one was barbaric.  :idiot2:
Before the days of GVP, the French legion took Vietnamese peeps as slaves and the Vietnamese were forced into hard, intense labors. The Vietnamese were treated badly. If they don't work, they'll be executed on the spot by gunshot. I'm sure y'all familiar this method how they line their foreign enemies in single file and shooters at opposite side shoot rifle within close range. Or their head chopped off by a machete as a sign of treason to disrespect their superior. Not sure how many years gone by, Vietnamese fed up with the French's cruelty, they started a rebellion. This was started as French-Vietnamese War. The French's casualties were so great that they had the taste of their defeat. Vietnamese know their homeland very much so they used the surrounding terrain and jungle environment as a tactic to their advantage to won over the French. Side note: both U.S. and France were allies. So the French ask the POTUS Dwight D. Eisenhower for support. That's where band of CIA came in. Poor Hmong villagers didn't know this backup lie and even GVP.

https://youtu.be/d43o1Vt4GzM

Hmong and Vietnam are good people. Did you know that Vietnamese speaks of Chiyou too?

Vietnam and Hmong, we never bother or punk each other because we have our moral code. What's more in interest is friendship than jealousy over another. The three evils to make an empire fall by itself is pride, greed, and jealousy. That's all it needs to take.

To run an empire, you need an constitution to live forever. Without it, a king without a constitution will only last very short. This is why Asian dynasties fall very fast due to the lack of a proper constitution. If Hmong is to have a country, which we will have it soon according to the United Hmong Vision by my uncle, Hmong continues to fight for a division of the land in Laos. Laos made their constitution that literally writes, "Hmong Land; no trespass." Hmong have a lot of money now, more than the Laotians that I know of. Laos is a corrupt country, run by an Oligarchy-Monarchy-Communistic style that went wrong. I see communism is another monarchy; however, more of a oligarchy-monarchy. Communism stays poor while the government enslaves their own people; also, the communist government owns every company while the individuals don't own except for the government. It's no wonder why Hmong people are so poor because of communism. Communism is how monarchy goes wrong on steroids.

Just remember the three evils: Pride, Greed, and Jealousy. That will make your empire fall very fast!

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +495
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 12:19:36 PM »
Need to reduce that, huh?

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 03:35:09 PM »
Need to reduce that, huh?

No shit sherlock. The three evils why Hmong cannot unite is because of these. Remember what happened to Chu Dynasty and the Xiong Clans. Xiongs are powerful people by military; yet, with their pride of being a tyrant like a total warlord, I now know why we fell.

Advertisements