Advertisement

Author Topic: Trump Impeachment #2  (Read 1544 times)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Trump Impeachment #2
« on: February 11, 2021, 11:28:55 PM »
'Would you bet the lives of more police officers on that? Would you bet the safety of your family on that? Would you bet the future of democracy on that?' — Rep. Raskin asked his colleagues if they're really willing to risk it all just to defend Donald Trump

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Impeachment #2
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 11:39:07 PM »
Trump supporters are religious nuts. Their hilarious prophecy about Trump is that he ought to save them from corrupted society. Turn out he deceive them so badly.

Like this post: +1
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 12:08:27 AM »
The more I try to dig into the psychology of congressional Republicans, the more I'm just like, eff humanity, man. 

There are mass amounts of evidence to convict Trump.  The fact is: Trump incited the violence and insurrection on the capital on 1/6/2021.  It was planned and premeditated.  There is no doubt.  The facts are there.

But, the reality is that, you can point a gun to their heads and say, "Who lives, you or Trump?", and congressional Republicans will say, "Trump!  Oh, please, take my life but save Trump's!"  Their line of thinking is the same as the insurgents'.  If they could have participated on 1/6/2021 against the U.S. government without losing their seats, you betcha these congressional Republicans would have.

The problem with this country is that you have people with such a mental handicap, they simply are incapable of grasping and understanding the rippling and crippling effects of their actions.  Their survival instincts are so shortsighted.  So motivated by greed and power, so consumed by the thought of losing in the re-elections, so afraid to lose their long standing power as a race, so afraid immigrants will take their jobs, so afraid other schools of thoughts will take away their Christian beliefs, so extreme in their beliefs that they want to force other people to accept their beliefs as law (they can't fathom that other people have a right to their own beliefs and to do what makes them happy too)... that even in the face of facts (the incitement of violence on the U.S. capital by the commander in chief; the precedence this will have; losing our standing and legitimacy as a democratic world leader), it does not faze these congressional Republicans (and Trump followers) in the least, at all.

It is no longer about one party's policies over another's.  It is now a matter of mental health illness vs clarity of thought and foresight to see the short-term and long-term all-encompassing consequences of one's actions.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 12:07:21 PM by lilly »

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 02:00:00 AM »
I don't want to live here in U.S. anymore. Someday I wanna flee to someplace else that is quiet & peaceful like Greece or Macau. I might as well steal a plane or save enough $$$ to fly over there.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2021, 05:23:47 AM »
'Would you bet the lives of more police officers on that? Would you bet the safety of your family on that? Would you bet the future of democracy on that?' — Rep. Raskin asked his colleagues if they're really willing to risk it all just to defend Donald Trump

The way cops dress seems to be part of militia group (The Dixiecrats) that killed Martin Luther King junior long ago. Look at how scare they were.  ;D
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=saved&v=3275506152541647

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 07:48:43 AM »
I don't want to live here in U.S. anymore. Someday I wanna flee to someplace else that is quiet & peaceful like Greece or Macau. I might as well steal a plane or save enough $$$ to fly over there.

Damn

Let me come with you, bro
Im tired of living here too

Want to get away and Farm on the hillside of laos

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2021, 08:55:28 AM »
All I know is doesn't matter if it's Trump's impeachment 1 or 2 or Nixon's or Clinton's..they're going to waste a lot of our tax dollars in the process..

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2021, 09:22:07 AM »
Trump is guilty but the Republicans will acquit him.  However,  history will convict Trump and he will forever be remember as the "worst Pres of the US", a small consolation.  Anyway, it's interesting to watch but won't help my life in any way.  Peace of mind is more important at the moment so I stay away from political news.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2021, 10:17:31 AM »
Damn

Let me come with you, bro
Im tired of living here too

Want to get away and Farm on the hillside of laos

Didn't you already moved to the "hillside of laos" like a year ago or was it just another LIE?  ???

Guess now is a good time to leave since your leader Trump lost to Biden  ???:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2021, 01:17:01 PM »
Republicans have turned this whole Impeachment process into a rigged partisan joke.  They've already said they won't vote to convict.  The whole process is now just for show.  At least we will have the hypocrisy of Republicans on record when they vote for Trump.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2021, 01:24:15 PM »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 01:34:46 PM »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 01:35:17 PM »
Cuzzz its a cult

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2021, 01:36:02 PM »

Like this post: +1

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2021, 01:52:30 PM »
They think, voting to acquit is the way to go because they see this as "our side" vs "Their side".  They've already taken sides, instead of saying, they will remain neutral and let the evidence guide them. The trial is rigged from the start.  Here's what Sen. Blunt said to reporters:

Missouri Republican Sen. Roy Blunt, a juror in former President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial, called Trump’s defense team “our side” when talking to reporters Thursday.

“I’m not sure when our side starts, but Saturday’s looking better all the time,” Blunt told reporters Thursday in response to a question about when the trial was likely to conclude.

Advertisements