Advertisement

Author Topic: Tell me about your experiences  (Read 221 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • 31-day months: Odds: 1,3,5,7: Even: 8, 10,12.
  • Respect: +494
    • View Profile
Tell me about your experiences
« on: February 15, 2021, 03:57:00 PM »
I went to French Guiana for one trip.

Enjoyed it. I had never been to a place full of jungles where tree roots swelled above grounds higher than my height of 5'5".  Nor had I been to any place where a red ant could move an American quarter.

No. There weren't butterflies big enough to ride on. If you have  been told that there was, then you probably just dreaming like I used to dream of this land when I was in high school. But there were tarantulas that could kill an ordinary mouse the size of a grey squirrel. Anacondas that took several men to net or those big enough to kill an sizeable big.

Okay, when I got there, I got too scared and didn't look for those animals in the woods. I just went to a shop and looked at the decoys that were on sale.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +148
    • View Profile
Re: Tell me about your experiences
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 07:20:29 PM »
My First Cruise...

I went on a ladies cruise a few years back.  The best part for me was in the evening... with the ship in the middle of ocean... where vase expanse of water from all sides.. the crushing of the waves on the ship, the ocean breeze, fresh and crisp unlike any breeze on land.  The silence of the quiet evening and the best part, staring up to the sparkling heaven like diamonds scattered across the night sky.   That's the best place to enjoy the nigh sky, no where can compare, I think.  It was a great moment to be alone w/ me, myself, and I...get away from the hectic of life for a moment.

Also, cruising is best with a partner....it's a very romantic setting or can be. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 10:34:28 AM »
1. Trip to Mount Shasta, CA during the winter. Skiing and snowboarding. At same time it's fun to ski and painful to hit by 3 ft. deep of snow.
2. Trip to Beverly Hills, CA visit the exact location where celebrities as Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker made their movie in Rush Hour.
3. Trip to San Francisco, CA went to Asian massage parlor. Got my first massage by pretty Asian lady. I felt good and refresh after exit the building.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline qeej

• PH Regular
  • a pair of husbands
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 10:37:15 PM »
I went to French Guiana for one trip

Okay, when I got there, I got too scared and didn't look for those animals in the woods. I just went to a shop and looked at the decoys that were on sale.
Sounds interesting. Did you go there for church or something?

My First Cruise...
I used to have a coworker that cruised like crazy. Also, it helped that her partner was a vet so they always had amazing deals. However, I could never cruise. The sexual assault rate is astounding.. coupled that with an emergency in international waters.. no thank you. And it's just not how I prefer to vacay but I'm glad you had a good experience.

2. Trip to Beverly Hills, CA visit the exact location where celebrities as Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker made their movie in Rush Hour.
You mean it wasn't in a studio?

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2021, 05:35:55 AM »
You mean it wasn't in a studio?

Nope, it isn't the studio. CGI wasn't invented at that year.  They took it at the exact same spot. lol

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements